• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: MASSIVE UPDATE! H: 2 Jumpluff, Primes, Luxray X, Flygon X, Great Ball Mat! Come On In

Yeah, I guess just no shiny gyra(because people say they are going into around $15!)

RE: MASSIVE UPDATE! H: 2 Jumpluff, Primes, Luxray X, Flygon X, Great Ball Mat! Come On In

Hey Richkid,
could you please CML for: x2 Jumpluff

Thanks.​

piplup234 said:
Yeah, I guess just no shiny gyra(because people say they are going into around $15!)
yeah.....
SotH said:
Hey Richkid,
could you please CML for: x2 Jumpluff

Thanks.​
do you have any of these:

flygon X
Luxray X
shaymin plush

I have Shaymins, but I don't think I'd trade that. u.u​

yeah i figured. i had to try though. other than those i dont really need anything. or do you have donphan prime?

Nope, Sadly
I only have the primes on my list.​

I'm pretty sure I still have Flaaffy but I'll have to check later. If so how about Flaffy and a Pokemon Communication for the Charizard?

I'm still getting a box and a half Wednesday and if I get a Donphan Prime I may hit you up for Lux X.

RE: MASSIVE UPDATE! H: 2 Jumpluff, Primes, Luxray X, Flygon X, Great Ball Mat! Come O

so richkid50000, are you going to cml for lux x?
my:2x amphy prime, typhlosion prime, gengarx, maybe somethin else
your: lux x

SotH said:
Nope, Sadly
I only have the primes on my list.​
ok. LMK if you happen to want to trade a shaymin or get a donphan
Alex(charm)ander said:
I'm pretty sure I still have Flaaffy but I'll have to check later. If so how about Flaffy and a Pokemon Communication for the Charizard?

I'm still getting a box and a half Wednesday and if I get a Donphan Prime I may hit you up for Lux X.
hmmmmmmmmmm. probably not for charizard. i will still also trade for packs.
the situation said:
ill think about it.

RE: MASSIVE UPDATE! H: 2 Jumpluff, Primes, Luxray X, Flygon X, Great Ball Mat! Come O

richkid50000 said:
Alex(charm)ander said:

the situation said:
ill think about it.
A pack is not really worth a Charizard. I value the Charizard at about a dollar. I can bump my end up a little. Need anything else?

richkid50000 said:
Alex(charm)ander said:

the situation said:
ill think about it.

alright but LMK asap

I have an Ampharos Prime now. I'm interested in your Luxray GL X and Donphan Prime. So let's actually trade this time haha!!

Alex(charm)ander said:
richkid50000 said:
Alex(charm)ander said:

the situation said:
ill think about it.
A pack is not really worth a Charizard. I value the Charizard at about a dollar. I can bump my end up a little. Need anything else?
no i meant for Luxray........
the situation said:
richkid50000 said:
Alex(charm)ander said:

the situation said:
ill think about it.

alright but LMK asap
ill try. my main want is donphan prime so if someone has that it will probably go to them.
p8ntchucker7 said:
I have an Ampharos Prime now. I'm interested in your Luxray GL X and Donphan Prime. So let's actually trade this time haha!!
do you have donphan prime??? i dont think you do as youre asking for one but might as well try.

richkid50000 said:
the situation said:
ill think about it.
[/quote]
no i meant for Luxray........
the situation said:
the situation said:
ill think about it.

alright but LMK asap
[/quote]
ill try. my main want is donphan prime so if someone has that it will probably go to them.
p8ntchucker7 said:
do you have donphan prime??? i don't think you do as youre asking for one but might as well try.
[/quote]

well im getting a box, so do you think you could hold it until then ?

how long? if its wednesday or thursday you and piplup can try and outbid.

richkid50000 said:
how long? if its wednesday or thursday you and piplup can try and outbid.

well im gettin it the day it comes out so whenever that is, and im not going to bid pretty high .

yeah thats wednesday. well basically i need donphan prime in their somehow. thats my only criteria.

richkid50000 said:
yeah thats wednesday. well basically i need donphan prime in their somehow. thats my only criteria.

if i did would you do this, my:donphan prime, amphy prime

Well right now I'm just inquiring about Charizard. I will let you know Wednesday if I will trade for Luxray X. Until then do you want me to add a little for Chaizard?

CML for Donphan Prime.

CML for Donphan Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back