• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

w: gothibilty/DCE/Zekrom(Non-FA)/catchers H: Gengar Prime/Mew Prime/Seekers/Twins

RE: w: gothitelle/crushing hammer/lost remover/gengar&mew prime/collectors/fisherman

ddub65 said:
CML for Zoroark please

how much is it worth to you?

im interested in your reuniclus

RE: w: gothitelle/crushing hammer/lost remover/gengar&mew prime/collectors/fisherman

$4 i guess

My
1 Reuniclus Holo

Your
Zoroark

no sorry got a better offer

Please pm me!
If you have any other BW promos than the Zoroark #9, is aw you had the axew #10, but you traded it! -L-, so if you have anymore pleaseeeee PM me asap

Please revisit my thread once you've figured out which of my wants you have. Also, if you get any ex's or stars past the creased one listed, lemme know ASAP - I can get you all your holo energy in one go. :D

Please check my list for:
Mew Prime
Charizard G Lv.X Promo

I should have a few of your wants so let me know what you find on my list. Thank you.

Afro-G said:
Please check my list for:
Mew Prime
Charizard G Lv.X Promo

I should have a few of your wants so let me know what you find on my list. Thank you.

traded the promo away but i still have mew prime... i know you have gothitelle from my wants... interested in cleffa... what else do you have from my wants i could find any else?

jduclayan said:
traded the promo away but i still have mew prime... i know you have gothitelle from my wants... interested in cleffa... what else do you have from my wants i could find any else?
I also have a Rare Candy UL that I may be able to trade if you're interested. Anything else you want from me? Also, do you have anything else from my wants?

Afro-G said:
I also have a Rare Candy UL that I may be able to trade if you're interested. Anything else you want from me? Also, do you have anything else from my wants?

do you have more cleffa or just one... do you also have jirachi

jduclayan said:
do you have more cleffa or just one... do you also have jirachi
I don't think I would want to trade more than one even if I had another one to offer. Is there anything else you need? And I'm going to ask again if you have any of my wants? Let me know.

I have x1 Zekrom, x1 Fisherman, x2 DCE (base- set, played condition, a little edge wear on the back), and x1 Max Potion. CML for another rare you might want AND all this for Mew Prime (non creased one)

jduclayan said:
sorry i already have those on the way... need to update

Dang 'cause I think I had a pretty solid offer. O-o

See anything on my thread? I really want Mew Prime.

Back