• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Japanese Cards, Shadowless Holos [H] Charizard Star, Charizard ex, Lugia ex, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [W] Look! [H] Crystal Lugia, Umbreon *, Rayquaza *, 5 Pikachu *, Shinings

No problem. :p

What if we took out the Legendary Collection Reverses?

Then I could do:

Aerodactyl (1st edition; Fossil)
Raichu (1st edition; Fossil)
Hitmonlee (Unlimited; Legendary Collection)

for

Tyranitar (Holo; Aquapolis)
$8

Hm. What are your cards conditions? :)

Aerodactyl and Hitmonlee are Gem Mint; Raichu is Mint/NM, the back is very clean but there are some scratches on the front to the right of its tail.

Gotcha. I would do that trade if we can make it $5 on my end.

Alternatively (and I would prefer this), perhaps I could add some of the aforementioned Dragonites and you could add two RHs?

Something like this?

1 Reverse Rhydon
1 Reverse Machop
1 Reverse Weedle

for

Dragonite RH Expedition
Light Dragonite No. 149 (JPN; Neo Destiny)
$8

Actually can we just do:

My:
Dragonite RH Expedition
$8 USD (Gifted if you prefer)

Your:
Zapdos RH Legendary Collection

The Dragonites are still all up for trade but the JPN one I am a bit reluctant to part with. Sorry I mentioned it! :p

If you do want the other Dragonites, maybe you could add 1-2 RHs?

I don't really want the other Dragonites. Please consider this:

1 Reverse Machop
1 Reverse Rhydon

for

Dragonite RH Expedition
$8

Hey I just need the Holos from Fossil now.

LMK if you wanna work something out for the Tyranitar.

RE: [W] Old ex's & holos! [H] Groudon & Kyogre EX FA, Umbreon *, 5 Pikachu *, Crystals

Super long bump! Still looking to finish off Legendary Collection reverse and E-series stuff! :)

RE: [W] Old ex's & holos! [H] Groudon & Kyogre EX FA, Reverse Catchers, Gold Stars, etc

What do you value a 1st edition Shining Gyarados at? :)

RE: [W] Old ex's & holos! [H] Groudon & Kyogre EX FA, Reverse Catchers, Gold Stars, etc

Hey man CML for any Celebis that you have, 2 HP Fighting energy, 2 HP Water energy, and also 1 Mewtwo*. I'm mainly interested in Celebi* and your Neo Revelation Celebi, but I'd also trade for any of the Celebi exes as well.

From your wants I do have Zapdos ex, Latios d ex, Jolteon ex, and though they hold some sentiment I could maybe trade a Gengar ex too. Just LMK if there's anything else.

Darkscyther said:
What do you value a 1st edition Shining Gyarados at? :)

$22-24 :)

Broken Pokemon EX said:
Hey man CML for any Celebis that you have, 2 HP Fighting energy, 2 HP Water energy, and also 1 Mewtwo*. I'm mainly interested in Celebi* and your Neo Revelation Celebi, but I'd also trade for any of the Celebi exes as well.

From your wants I do have Zapdos ex, Latios d ex, Jolteon ex, and thought hey hold some sentiment I could maybe trade a Gengar ex too. Just LMK if there's anything else.

All right, I could use these five - are they Mint? I'm just replacing NM ones I already have so I'm looking for scratch-free versions :)

1 Celebi ex (POP2)
1 Dustox ex
1 Gengar ex
1 Jolteon ex
1 Zapdos ex (FRLG)

silentsword77 said:
All right, I could use these five - are they Mint? I'm just replacing NM ones I already have so I'm looking for scratch-free versions :)

1 Celebi ex (POP2)
1 Dustox ex
1 Gengar ex
1 Jolteon ex
1 Zapdos ex (FRLG)
The only one that isn't scratch free is Gengar. I'd still say it's an easy 9/10 in terms of condition, but in all honesty is probably right below what you're looking for in terms of condition.

i could do the 1E Neo Celebi holo, Celebi ex UF, and both of the HP Fighting Energy for Jolteon ex, Dustox ex, Celebi ex POP, and Zapdos ex. :)

Please Cml for rayquaza star and 2x fa N

Don't need anything, sorry! If you're willing to buy the FA N's, you can post in my shop :)

I unfortunately don't have any of your wants.. But I am interested in:
2 FA N
RH Pokemon Catcher

If you could check my list for them that would be awesome.
If you're interested I have:
Skarmory ex
Sneasel ex
Metagross ex

So LMK! Thanks!

silentsword77 said:
i could do the 1E Neo Celebi holo, Celebi ex UF, and both of the HP Fighting Energy for Jolteon ex, Dustox ex, Celebi ex POP, and Zapdos ex. :)
Hey bud sorry for the late reply. Anywho, If it was Celebi* instead of Celebi ex I could probably swing that. Maybe we could do something like one of these?

Celebi* and Celebi ex UF
or
Celebi*, Celebi NR, and 2 Fighting
or
Celebi* and Celebi NR if you take the POP Celebi ex out of the deal

TPZ said:
I unfortunately don't have any of your wants.. But I am interested in:
2 FA N
RH Pokemon Catcher

If you could check my list for them that would be awesome.
If you're interested I have:
Skarmory ex
Sneasel ex
Metagross ex

So LMK! Thanks!

Sorry, don't need those three at the moment!

Broken Pokemon EX said:
Hey bud sorry for the late reply. Anywho, If it was Celebi* instead of Celebi ex I could probably swing that. Maybe we could do something like one of these?

Celebi* and Celebi ex UF
or
Celebi*, Celebi NR, and 2 Fighting
or
Celebi* and Celebi NR if you take the POP Celebi ex out of the deal

I think you value those ex's much more than I do, getting a trade worked out probably won't happen. Thanks for your interest! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back