• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Japanese Cards, Shadowless Holos [H] Charizard Star, Charizard ex, Lugia ex, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ⇒ [Collection] W: Lots! | H: 1st Ed. Holos, Shadowless Charizard, Neo 4 Shinings!

No problem & I'll keep an eye out and definitely notify you if there's something I'm interested in.

RE: ⇒ [Collection] W: Lots! | H: 1st Ed. Holos, Shadowless Charizard, Neo 4 Shinings!

hey i responded to you on my thread, the 3 1st edition cards you wanted are in good shape with minor scratches , i can send you pics

Unfortunately the Shadowless Blastoise sold for $18.50 on eBay so it's no longer available, sorry :/

Please check to see if there's anything else you want.

I like shining charizard

I have:
Celebi ex POP2
Kyogre ex 94/101 (Not sure on set)
Groudon ex 93/100 (Not sure on set)

Kyogre and Groudon have some damage (more-so Kyogre). Would you be interested in any of these?

@Kkillax: Sorry, is there anything else? I don't think I have enough wants on your list to trade that away.

@SoulWind: I could use the Hidden Legends Kyogre 94/101.

silentsword77 said:
@Kkillax: Sorry, is there anything else? I don't think I have enough wants on your list to trade that away.

@SoulWind: I could use the Hidden Legends Kyogre 94/101.

It's in pretty bad condition so I'd be willing to let it go cheap.

Here's an offer:
Kabutops (Holofoil) - Fossil
Kyogre ex - Hidden Legends
Something else?

Your:
Kabutops (Holofoil, 1st edition) - Fossil

I'll let you know about that, SoulWind, I thought I had a spare Kabutops 1st holo but there is a small chance I sold it.

Updated; have all Neo Shinings besides Celebi.

CML or tell me what Newer cards you would want for Shining Mewtwo or Shining Raichu.

I'd prefer to finish our current trade first, just let me know whether you want the Misty or not.

Well if you want to add anything they can come together. I would be sending first anyway since I dont yet have any refs.

Hm, I don't think there would be enough wants to trade a Shining for. Anyway, if you get cool new stuff I'll CYL :)

Alright fair enough haha. If you want something, I would take the least valuable of the two anyway haha

Here's a new offer you might be interested in:
Haunter (Holofoil) - Fossil
Muk (Holofoil) - Fossil
Muk (1st edition, Gem Mint) - Fossil
Kyogre ex - Hidden Legends
Something else?

Your:
Haunter (Holofoil, 1st edition) - Fossil
Muk (Holofoil, 1st edition) - Fossil

What kind of condition is that Kyogre ex in? Are there creases, edgewear on back? Any peeling on edges?

There's some peeling and the edge has whitening on it. Like I said though, I'm willing to let it go cheap. :p

Back after power outage!

@SoulWind: Would it be possible to upload a picture by any chance?

RE: ⇒ W: EX's & Crystals | H: 1st Editions, Shadowless Charizard, Pre Clefable, Shinings!

Bump! Updated with two Prerelease Clefables. :D

Really want Crystal-type Pokemon from Aquapolis and Skyridge (Holo only, no RH) in Mint condition!

RE: ⇒ W: 1st Ed. NEO, EX's, Crystals | H: Shadowless Charizard, Pre Clefable, Shinings!

Bump. Very interested in all 1st Edition Neo holographics.

Updated with new Unlimited Neo holographics.

RE: ⇒ W: 1st Ed. NEO, EX's, Crystals | H: Shadowless Charizard, Pre Clefable, Shinings!

Updated - many new EX's on want list! :)

Also, updated the cards I still have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back