• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Japanese Cards, Shadowless Holos [H] Charizard Star, Charizard ex, Lugia ex, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ⇒ H: Base Packs, Shinings, WotC Holos, Metagame & FAs! W: 1st Ed NEO, EX's, Crystals

hmm... I think the crystal cards are a bit higher in value... Tell you what. Ill get some, and we negotiate from there! ;D

RE: ⇒ H: Base Packs, Shinings, WotC Holos, Metagame & FAs! W: 1st Ed NEO, EX's, Crystals

The Crystals don't show up as often (there are less of them floating around) but when they do show up they sell for less than the Shinings (for example, there are a bunch of Nidoking/Kingdra/Golem/Kabutops/Crobat on eBay BIN all in the $10 range that no one buys, but any Shining in the low 10s would quickly be picked off)

In any case, tell me what you find! :)

Gotcha... Guess Im just thinking upper class Crystal cards! ;D My bad! Ill try and get some for you! :D

Bump! A lot of 1st edition Neo holos are coming in soon.

Have any interest in popular metagame cards?

Unfortunately not, I generally just keep a few to trade for collectibles for people who only want metagame cards.

Updated - should be a bit easier to read now.

I have:
Ninetails NM
Magneton NM

I like:
Shining cards... Think we could work a deal for the ones you have 3x of? ;D

Are those Base ones? I only need Base holos if they're perfect Gem Mint as stated :p

I already have them all, just need to replace a few that have some minor scratches.

But... Magneton and Ninetails were played in your list

Oh yes, you're right, but I don't want to upgrade to NM, I want Gem Mint so I won't need to trade for those ones again, and Base are very low priority because they're easy to find on eBay anyway ;p

I see what you mean! :D

Blah lol I wish I had something on your list. Shining Mewtwo is a hugee want for me. :p

Could give you metagame cards or something in addition to Raichu but I doubt you'd use them.

Free bump I guess. :D

Would you be interested at all in some Pokemon games?

@SoulWind: I actually have someone who is interested in buying several Raichu - I'll let you know. :D

@evilpacman: I'm afraid not. I really want perfect condition EX's, though. If anyone can offer me EX's that have ZERO scratches on the foil (some tiny edgewear is ok) I'd be willing to trade well for them.

Ah, just thought I'd run it by you :)

I also want this random card:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Great_Rocket%27s_Mewtwo_%28GB2_promo%29

silentsword77 said:
@SoulWind: I actually have someone who is interested in buying several Raichu - I'll let you know. :D

@evilpacman: I'm afraid not. I really want perfect condition EX's, though. If anyone can offer me EX's that have ZERO scratches on the foil (some tiny edgewear is ok) I'd be willing to trade well for them.

Sounds good! I will hope for the best. :D

RE: ⇒ Collecible Central | Metagame, Shinings, Base Packs, EX's, 1st Ed. Holos & more!

Bump! Really want those EX's! :D

RE: ⇒ Collectible Central: Metagame, Shinings, Base Packs, EX's, 1st Ed. Holos & more!

Bump again! A lot of Shinings are going to be traded/sold soon.

I also want to trade away the two Japanese BW3 Mewtwo and Regigigas EX and the Base packs :D

RE: ⇒ Collectible Central: Metagame, Shinings, Base Packs, EX's, 1st Ed. Holos & more!

I have:
Umbreon EX UF
Registeel EX (Special Foil)

Can you offer for these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back