• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W:Magnezone Yanmega PkmnCatcher H:Primes typh.. Collector DCE LostWorld Victory Medal

RE: W: MewP Luxray X LostWorld PkmnCollector H:Triumphant Prime MewP Uxie Seeker Call NRG

@ xPOKEFREAK72x
i can only do I vuplix shiny for now
@ mlouden03
no thanks

RE: W: MewP Luxray X LostWorld PkmnCollector H:Triumphant Prime MewP Uxie Seeker Call NRG

I have 1 Smeargle UD please CML for Prorygon Z Lv. X

Got broken time space

@Radical144
jsut the smeargle

@ronshad and your wants?

Hi. CML for:
Darkrai Cresselia (TOP)
Darkrai Cresselia (Bottom)
Lugia Legend (Top)
Lugia Legend (Bottom)
Ho-oh Legend (Top)
2x Vileplume UD (if you have them)

are you saying you'll do it for the smeargle or all you saw was the smeargle?

my:
flygon lvx
poketurn x2
your:
raichu prime
yanmega prime x2
donphan prime

Only the Vulpix Shinies? Or only 1 Vulpix Shiny?

@The_Joker
nothing
@Radical144
i only see smeargle i would other wants
@ogeray
no thanks
@xPOKEFREAK72x
I can only trade 1 vuplix shiny right now

Oh. Do you have any Psychic HGSS energy?

cml please for your
donphan prime(high want)
yanmega primes
and raichu prime

thanks?

@xPOKEFREAK72x
nope sry

Please CML for Fan Rotom:

Unlisted: Fire Arceus

@ogeray
i want 4xDCE
and 2x lost world
make me a offer and how much u vlaue each card in the trade

@dark void nothing sry

value lost world and dce around 5 each
and can do 2 lost world and 1 dce for:
donphan - $8
yanmega -$5

and a poketurn for
raichu prime - $4

@ogeray
donphan and raichu prime for 2 lost worlds and dce?
cazi value the yamega a bit more

please CML for:
Blaziken FB X

I am interested in your Great ball or Ultra ball playmat, 3x Scizor Prime, and Magnezone prime. CML?

My Lost World and something else, your Steelix Prime x2

@The Hybrid
nothing
steelix prime

i can trade some of these for them, make me an offer
Rescue Energy
Cyclone Energy
Call Energy

Spiritomb LA
Azelf LA

Back