• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Wailord

Emskas

Aspiring Trainer
3 Wailord-EX (fat)
2 Aeigislash-EX
1 Mewtwo-EX

4 N
2 Pokemon Fan club
4 Cassius
4 AZ
4 Team Flare Grunt
2 Skyla
3 Hugh
1 Xerosic
2 Lysandre
1 Delinquent

4 Crushing Hammer
2 Enhanced Hammer
4 VS Seeker
4 Max Potion
2 Hard Charm
1 Sacred Ash
3 Rough Seas
3 Fighting Fury Belt
1 Trick Shovel
1 Startling Megaphone
1 Dowsing Machine
2 Silent Lab

1 Double Colorless Energy

Deck out + Mewtwo for any Mill/Card-saving Shenanigans.

Nobody is playing Bunnelby anymore, and nothing can 1-Hit K.O. you (except Vespiquen), so you win! Play this for Regionals, I dare you.

Run Scoop Up Cyclone since it's like a max potion, assuming you have a benched warlord. It also removes the status effects. I like your idea for a Mewtwo, but if you put them in, you got a somewhat high chance of prizing one. If you are only afraid of bunelby, try 2 Carbink to wall ex decks, and 3 fighting energy. It lets you one shot Bunelby, and offsets the prize count, so you have to knock out a Carbink AND 3 EX. Also energy serves as a full heal thanks to wailord's ability.

take out the mewtwo and the double for starters and throw in a wail and a crushing hammer

From my current Expanded experience (not much, expanded is too broken), there is a lot of yveltal/archeops and other Yveltal-EX variants. I would suggest running Dedenne FLF for KO's on their massive set-ups and ruin their dreams.
upload_2016-11-9_12-12-30.png

Back