Walking Wake ex, Iron Leaves ex, and More Revealed from “Wild Force” and “Cyber Judge!”

Where are all the dazzling waifus hiding? I'm yearning for some sizzling artwork featuring both playful girls and sophisticated mature women on a tantalizing slab of cardboard. My anticipation is off the charts for the 'Girls at Beach' alternate art card—ready to soak in all the juicy details!?

- Joke.

Maybe I'm missing something, but with Magma Basin and Sada's Vitality - Gouging Fire ex seems very consistent, and can use Iron Valient ex to hit 300+ or bench-snipe. Crucially, it hits the 280 required to OHKO VStars.

Entei V is still probably included in the decklist to use Forest Seal Stone & its ability, but I'd be interested to see how the Gouging Fire decklist functions without it.

the problem is that accelerating energy to it will be difficult, and youd have to consume a lot of resources to pull off the combo you mentioned here. where at that point, that amount of damage can easily done by other decks for less resources
I really hope there is some new future + ancient energy, that is similar to rapid strike where it gives lightning and psychic energy

No real standout cards yet, but Explorer's Guidance I can see being used as a one-of supporter for late game situations where you need two cards and they're in the remaining 6 cards in the deck.

wait so cryptomaniac plus refinement is a starbirth every turn??! If your deck can function without draw supporters this is busted

wait so cryptomaniac plus refinement is a starbirth every turn??! If your deck can function without draw supporters this is busted
Cryptomaniac is going to be my go-to stadium searcher in my rogue decks. Lumineon V--> Crypto --> any draw ability pokemon guarantees a stadium, and possibly a second card if you are running Xatu or Gholdengo. There are many ways to get a pokemon to hand, but Ive been finding it impossible to get a stadium to hand if one or two are prized. Very exciting, can't wait to tech this in!

Iron Crown being Psychic instead of Metal when Iron Leaves is Grass and Iron Boulder is Fighting makes my OCPD twitch.
Not only that, Raging Bolt being Dragon rather than Lightning as well. Though that might be on purpose to not make it as strong with Miraidon ig

Koraidon ex's second attack is listed as [F][F][F] rather than [R][F][F] btw

I mean yes and no since you used your supporter for the turn, so you're limited to conditional gusting effects (unless you grab your one of ace spec) and no way to disrupt your opponent's hand or possibly any way to get a fresh hand. Being a supporter card is a lot more limiting. Not saying the card is bad by any means though.

Usually the restriction is that the Pokémon can't use X attack again during their next turn; however, this wording means that Gouging Fire cannot declare that attack at all without moving out of the Active Spot entirely. Having the attack's restriction worded this way makes it clearer that it goes away when the Pokémon retreats to the Bench and becomes Active again as opposed to just "having to know" that effects are removed upon switchout
Sorry, I meant to say they changed “this Pokémon can’t use this attack during your next turn” to “this Pokémon can’t use this attack until it leaves the active spot”. I think it’s a good change to make things a bit more clear.

Sorry, I meant to say they changed “this Pokémon can’t use this attack during your next turn” to “this Pokémon can’t use this attack until it leaves the active spot”. I think it’s a good change to make things a bit more clear.
It's not a change. It's a different limitation. Both still exist—we've seen the "until it leaves the Active Spot" text before (as in Galarian Sirfetch'd RCL 95's Meteor Assault).

"this Pokémon can’t use this attack during your next turn" means if you miss a turn with the Pokémon stuck in the Active Spot, the following turn (turn 3), you would be able to use that attack.

"until it leaves the Active Spot" means it cannot use that attack again until it leaves the Active Spot, no matter how many turns have passed.

I wonder if they’re gonna make a single prize roaring moon and iron treads. they should, it only makes sense. If they do I’m hyped for the roaring moon.

you can play that new upcoming supportter which lets you search 2 cards from your deck and put them on top. then attack this it’s guaranteed 2 pokemon whichever you want on bench

sad this is stage 2 pokemon

Back