• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ) , and Other stuff please check Out my Thread so We can trade

George
most of the stuff you posted arent heavy wants right now
so no

RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ) , and Other stuff please check Out my Thread so We can trade

Funny, then why list them under:

"MAJOR WANTS"

All bolded and everything.. -_-

i Updated list check again

Glacy X + 2 MD Glaceons (holo) for it. And I'll throw in Holo Kingdra

hmm im only trading a holo kingdra for my RH right now

check my list for Magnezone x2

Ill trade you for a claydol and anything else you have off my wants?

claydol is gone sorry

well do you have any more of my wants?

Offer you can't reject.
My:
Claydol RH
15$

Your:
TSD (ONLY if it's mint and english)

LMK.

yeah i can reject that offer Not worth it
I would spend the 15 on nothing and claydol RH who cares claydol is claydol why is everyone so hyped about RH Claydol?
and im not trading TSD unless something HELLA rare is involved

i will sell you a leafeon lvx and a glaceon lvx

for how much?
and how much in price each by themselves?

Updated lists

glaceon $30
Leafeon$50
So $80 together

hmm i dont think i want to spend 80 dollars on that right now

updated wants again yeah I know i want a lot

My
1x Garchomp Lv. X
2x Regice
1x Regigigas LA

For your:
TSD
Gliscor LA

LMK, thanks.

Androman

Um what will you give me for just gliscor?

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wants

Regice LA for your Gliscor #5? LMK.

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wants

Weren't you gonna buy my Dusknoir for 4 dollars?

Back