• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wants

Yeah and I still am, I am just trying to get all my trades ready so I only need to go to the post office once, gas prices are very exspensive so I dont want to have to drive to the post office like 4 times and waste gas.

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wa

CML for your TSD

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wants

I see. Can you at least respond to my PM or send me a new one so I can finalize? Thanks!

CML for TSD. I have Claydol and stuff.

I have
Magnezone Lv. X

I want your:
Uxie Lv. X

LMK

shaymin> nothing
Dudeman> i thought we already finalized?
ESP> nothing right now
Mr. Sally i dont have uxie anymore

Erm, no. :p I'll PM you.

Updated list again I found a whole binder with ALL my Rh cards and holos lol

Really interested in that bent Zard EX CML for I will still trade pretty darn well. Also what is the extent of the bending?

The bend isnt that noticable but a bends a bend,
It starts right below the charmleon evolution circle and have a light crease to the resistance,
Luckilyits not in the picture so its still great looking.
So its not that bad,
How darn well are we talking?

Make an offer and if I don't like it we can haggle
:)

hmm you offer first because Im interested on how bad you want this card lol
Its pretty much teh blue eyes white dragon of Pokemon lol

Well in a bent condition I think it is worth 30-60$ worth of cards depending on which

Hmm well make offer since bent condition,
Mint is 200$ plus
so bent should still be worth a lot

Actually the last one to sell on ebay sold for 88$ in mint to near min condition so I think I am being rather generous considering the condition.

Ive seen them go for 200 +
88 is a STEAl literally
so make an offer

Actually over the last week only 5-6 have sold with the highest going for 94 dollars the lowest going for 75 dollars. I can give you links if you'ld like. In regards to my offer what do you need from me? As I said I am willing to go around 30-60$ worth of cards for it.

wow well the price mustave went down A LOT
I havent checked E bay in a while
well then give me an offer,

Well of you want list I have a regice and some of the trainers you'd need to cml for some more stuff

Back