Warriors (Cats) by Erin Hunter

Mootoo

Hey guys! This is the thread where you cam post and comment on the Warriors; a fairly popular series by Erin Hunter I strongly recommend it.

The official site is here:

http://www.warriorcats.com/warriorshell.html

Feel free to leave comments on the series, but in spoilers please!

There were rumors involving the new series that there will be a new cast of characters. But so far, no covers of the first few books had been revealed.

Sidenote: I'm glad Brambleclaw became ThunderClan's leader. Really hoping it would happen to him for a while. But I'm still sad to see my fave cat, Tigerstar die. Again.

I remember I used to really enjoy this series a few years back but I think I stopped reading a couple books into the 4th arc... Just reading the above post I sort of understand but am also pretty confused.... Anyway from what I remember the first arc of 6 books was pretty great but the series slowly went downhill for me, especially by the 3rd arc.

@ DG

Yess... new series, but do you know when survivers will come out? After reading so much about dogs killin' cats, I'm not sure can read it. Go cats!

Meaty said:
I remember I used to really enjoy this series a few years back but I think I stopped reading a couple books into the 4th arc... Just reading the above post I sort of understand but am also pretty confused.... Anyway from what I remember the first arc of 6 books was pretty great but the series slowly went downhill for me, especially by the 3rd arc.

The last books are the best, there is even a twist! The 2nd and 3rd arcs are the worst in my opinion, so keep reading, it does get so much better.

Mootoo said:
@ DG

Yess... new series, but do you know when survivers will come out? After reading so much about dogs killin' cats, I'm not sure can read it. Go cats!

The last books are the best, there is even a twist! The 2nd and 3rd arcs are the worst in my opinion, so keep reading, it does get so much better.

Eh be honest I kind of outgrew the series as a whole. Not saying it was bad or even immature persay, I just kind of grew out of it and my taste in literature changed a little.

Meaty said:
Eh be honest I kind of outgrew the series as a whole. Not saying it was bad or even immature persay, I just kind of grew out of it and my taste in literature changed a little.

Oh... your 16...

In that case nevermind!

Back