Wi-Fi Trades weavile93's thread [Looking for GAME Shaymin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: weavile93's thread [Looking for the US Shaymin Event / New Jirachi and Starmie ]

Well it is actually a shiny latios and yes it is 10 anniv

RE: weavile93's thread [Looking for the US Shaymin Event / New Jirachi and Starmie ]

New Pokemon :D

dpmfa468.png

The Forsworn’s XD Togekiss,
Bold, Serene Grace (Not Nicknameable)
Lv.90, Male
252 hp, 164 Def, 92 Sp.Def
30/8/26/31/30/18 (HP ground 68)
- Aura Sphere – Tri Attack- Air Slash - Roost

so? What is your verdict?

Ok, I'll take it :D

See u online ;)

ok cool but I have 2 get it cloned

Ok. PM me when you can trade .

EV's of Jirachi please? And ask Valk if you can redistribute the Starmie first.

Jirachi Hp 80/Atk 252/Spd 176

252 Atk or SpA?

What would you want for your shiny starmie or scizor, and what are their levels?

Can you teach it Body Slam?

No. Since it's in Diamond that would be imposiple without cheating :(

i reely want that t-tar...wat r u looking for for it? i also need a chickorita is there anything small u need me to get for one?

I want a EV trained Pokemon for the T-tar

i dont no if any of my Pokémon are evd is there a quick way to tell?

You can usualy tell by their stats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back