Wednesday, 1/23, Darkrai from Great Encounters, Nationals FAQ Up

RE: Wednesday, 1/23, Darkrai from Great Encounters

You forgot the pic of darkrai WPM :p

Good luck on your midterms.

That card is awesome because the Dark Hole attack can do up to 80 if the Pokemon is asleep and if it is not than it forces the defending Pokemon to sleep. This is a very good attack because with Pokemon with moves like Dream Eater it will help with those attack. For example you could use Darka's Dark hole attack to put the Pokemon to sleep and then wither Dark Hole again to do 80 to the sleeping Pokemon or use another Pokemon attack like Dream Eater. This is a good card for 2 on2 battles or 3 on3 if that mode is allowed.:)

Out of curiosity, what browser and operating system are you using, and what versions of each?

Firefox Version: 2.0.0.11
Windows Vista Ultimate with the latest updates.

Wow cool Darkrai! Think it will be used in alot of decks? Probably! Good luck on your midterms wpm, there the worst!

Darkrai is the DP3 ones, which was expected really. However, it looks really cool and is quite good, plus there are a couple of fairly strange combos with the card as well (depending on what is in GE). However, it will be interesting to find out what will take card no.3 spot now.

Another Darkrai.

Nothing else can go there.

Well, the Darkrai is shown, and I hope you have changed your list accordingly, PMJ. It looks pretty cool. Looks like, for the Nats, that they only let a certain number of people in. That makes sense, but it looks like I can't go, yet again.

dmaster out.

Okay, i hope we're getting the other one too... i think that would be awesome!

Either way we're getting a Deck with Darkrai after all...

Now that we know darkrai is #4, the only pokemon that could fill in the #3 spot are another darkrai which we already know of, another cresselia that we don't know, or don't forget the possibility of a new crobat from DP5 (a stretch, but possible).

Most likely its going to be the other darkrai card, even though I think that's lame cause the other darkrai sucks... I wish it were crobat :'(

Hmm... The card is okay, but you guys are going over the top. To do good damage the defending pokemon must be asleep. I think like many other cards that are in GE everybody thinks there will be new awsome archtypes, but with the rouge decks that are taking over it appears that it's not going to be a good format for Darkrai.

Back