Wednesday, 2/6, Spring DP Tins Update - New Darkrai Alternate Art Card

So, hold on. The Darkrai Lv.X is going to be exclusive for the west? Are Nintendo feeling OK, or is this a trend that may start coming up a bit more often (maybe as often as it does with Japan). Darkrai Lv.X is a powerful card, so I will expect a few more Darkrai decks than I did before. Oh, the artwork is very cool, and a good choice from Nintendo.
Anyway, looking forward to their release.

It's not confirmed or known if it is exclusive to the West. It just wouldn't make sense for them to release product images on a card over there that people have already seen and when they have artists who can draw new pictures.

Yes, I agree; I absolutely love the alternate-art for Darkrai Lv.X. Many people thought that the tins would include Dailga/Palkia/Darkrai Lv.X, but some people were skieptical. Well, it makes sense with the new movie coming out, and I like the wallpaper, as well.

dmaster out.

The date is different almost everywhere you check. It's pretty much unknown at this point.

LV X tins!!??? o_O
This will surely cause the price to drop & it will be played even more than before, since Darkrai LV X is in the tin. Apart from that, nice artwork too... :D
Anyway, can't for wait for it... :D

oh man!!i'm so excited about this tin especially darkrai lvX.yeah I wish it will be released in the phillipines too...

These tin are jammed packed with LVX cards. Awesome. I hope I can get one of those tins soon.:)

The funniest part to me is that 2 hours before this became known, someone shelled out 100 bucks for Darkrai X on the internetz.

It really is to bad we didn't get Dialga lvl.X and Palkia lvl.X in starter decks, but I guess Darkrai makes up for it. I'm going to get Darkrai!

Nice thing. I can see a lot of new players doing well in tournaments because of this. BTW, do you mind posting the fake Phione card you made a few days ago?

Back