Wednesday, 2/6, Spring DP Tins Update - New Darkrai Alternate Art Card

wow..a darkrai X tin..i am so getting that...it would certainly beat buying boxes for 2 darkrai Xs..
but for the ppl who wants cressy X..i guess they are lucked out..need to get it the hard way..
i guess the darkrai X prices gonna plummet down once it's released..hope it gets released in malaysia soon..
i don't think we have even seen a lucario tin yet..

this sucks for me now i cant show off the my 3 non tin.... oh well i still have cresselia....

Wohoo!!! Now my 2 japanese Palkia lv.X and Dialga lv.X will be modified legal!!!! Wohoo!!! Good thing I got the japanese started decks :)

And the Darkrai lv.X is so gonna plummet in value after being released in a tin. Which is a good thing in my opinion.

good thing for ya cheap-0's bad for me......

unless you got no money than it is cool that everyone has a chance at them....

Darkrai Lv x as a tin card is the biggest piece of...bread forever in my opinion. It will drop down the worth of this great card,and now every little noob can play it. :(

Never use that word again. ~ Amt

It's not like everyone can offord to get it without the tins. All of you who think it's bad just shouldn't buy the tins.

lol i bought 18 of them so far (lucario/empoleon) and ill do the same with these that doesnt change what we had said up there ^^^

"It will drop down the worth of this great card,and now every little noob can play it."
your right about that ^^^

there r going to be darkrai/dialga/palkia lv.x tins coming out but they are only promo cards inside so they are not the real lv.x's although they still have the same attacks and stuff just different pictures

Back