DPPt/HGSS Weekly Battle Stories! PDC will fight Zenith!

Who do you want PDC to battle?

• Joeypals!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freak :P

• dragonexpert

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Jirachinick

• Ice_Master

• dmaster

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Zenith

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Weekly Battle Stories!

There is no clear cut 2nd place person. We need to figure out who gets the other spot.

RE: Weekly Battle Stories!

Here is my conclusion: PDC is the first battler this week. By coin flip, dragonexpert will be the first replacement, I will be the second. I am trying to get this to go faster, so can a mod change the poll to: Who do you want PDC to battle? This should include the people not picked. Thanks ahead of time!

RE: Weekly Battle Stories! Who will battle PDC? Please show activity and support!

Is it just me, or is this a downgraded version of BotW? Please, don't try to tell me, it is just me. -.-

RE: Weekly Battle Stories! Who will battle PDC? Please show activity and support!

Blake, it sorta is. Except it's warstories instead of the battles being narrated and put onto youtube. Either way, I updated the poll for you Joey.

I also need the old vote to be cleared out so that everyone can vote again. Thank you!

I had cleared the votes when I edited it. Well, I can try again if it's still giving you problems. Just PM me, and I will try to fix it.

The poll is fixed thanks to Steadfast! Please cast your votes!

Um.... I voted for Zenith. ^-^ He amuses me. idk why. I guess you could say his "humor" and "vocabulary" make everything he says funny. i want to see him battle! :}

I think I will call the poll now. PDC will battle Zenith! Set up your time please!

Good Luck Zenith and PDC... (lol, not one person voted for me :p)
Anyways, Joey, are we going to have a specific time, or are they both just going to battle when they can?

Back