Finished Werewolf III; Clash of Legends. - Day 5 begins, 8 votes to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured Shade was a wolf. >___> Failed game regardless. I suggest PB regulars should always take these over.

dmaster out.

I was a wolf as well. I killed the Seer, and if the game had gone on, I would have killed more, while taking the kill for valk, who was the alpha werewolfe. Needless to say, we had this game in the bag. Oh, and also, I was a sibling to Lenny, who you would have killed eventually.

Yeah, it was obvious the wolves were ganging up on Lenny after every night. I was just so sad that I was killed early. -0-

dmaster out.

I was the alpha, I declare my self winner, if you defy that, I eat you.

We would've won, I mean, I was killing people left and right non-stop. Every townie killed, I somehow made them die. I manipulated you. Can't wait for the next Wolf Game, and I wonder what my next role is going to be?

valk said:
There were no winners. There was only ONE loser. That one being you. Braggers are not welcome. I'm banning you from WW IV. People like you are not good for this game.

Crash into Weird, huh? That sounds so cool ^.^

I can't wait to see what the roles are going to be like! It will probably be the best WW game yet! I take it you will be the mod, z-man?

Hey, that's no way to treat my sibling :mad:

jk, what I want to know is, did you make up those poems, or were you forced to write them? It seemed like it was part of your role, but I guess that couldn't be, could it?

z-man said:
valk said:
There were no winners. There was only ONE loser. That one being you. Braggers are not welcome. I'm banning you from WW IV. People like you are not good for this game.

Are you serious? You actually took someone randomly declaring them self winner offensive? lol, i guess it is your game, but that is just a strange reason to ban someone.

PokeChamp too. Played your role a little too well. You see, I saw you as too incompetent to be trying to lead everyone like that :3 Still, you acted like a total moron, why no one tried to lynch you is beyond me. I just overassumed that you were an imbecile. Oh well, fun game regardless. Looks like the majority of my suspicions were right on.

Also, I wouldn't take credit. That I was the seer was purely happenstance, not some result of your sleuthing. It is a new tactic, I admit--someone so mind crushingly annoying and idiotic that I gave up my role to shut them up.

lawl, I had to act stupid, yet innocent at the same time. I loved being a wolf :D

Also, I realized that I had to kill you somehow. So, you joking? I tried to use that against you. But it didn't work :(

Edit:

Actually, I suspected you were the seer, I mean, all of your hints, they were downright obvious. By the time I discovered them, I decided that I was going to pretend to be the Seer. I was playing a game with you, when you revealed your role. That set me back. I would have been hailed as the seer, if it weren't for you. Oh well, we can't always get what we want.

Whatever. That's because most of the people here weren't insane.

Hopefully I'm a wolf next time around. Just remember to be cautious, friends. I'm pretty sneaky. :3 I haven't told many lies that people didn't believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back