Finished Werewolf VI: Children's Card Game: End Game, Brawler wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is funny though i wanted to kill you the moment i became a wolf, that possibly could have made the wolves win!

Wait, if z-man is running the next one, will it even finish? Because the last three he ran didn't finish did they? :F

dmaster out.

lol that's for sure. Hopefully SPPf doesn't ban either of us.

SPPf, by the way is chock full of problems. It's slow, you're prone to getting Ninja'd, and editing certain posts gets you an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

dmaster said:
Wait, if z-man is running the next one, will it even finish? Because the last three he ran didn't finish did they? :F

dmaster out.
Haha I'll have a backup this time. Finals aren't coming for another 4 months. AP exams in 2. It'll be fine ;P

As for the comments on SPP forums, those playing the games there will not be allowed in WWVII. I am not willing to endorse serebii to any extent. Same thing with the "murder game". The fact that you're willing to play these half-thought-out attempts at games shows me you are not playing the game for fun. You're simply doing it out of boredom.

z-man said:
As for the comments on SPP forums, those playing the games there will not be allowed in WWVII. I am not willing to endorse serebii to any extent. Same thing with the "murder game". The fact that you're willing to play these half-thought-out attempts at games shows me you are not playing the game for fun. You're simply doing it out of boredom.

z-man, you fail to notice something; playing ANY game on ANY forum is done out of boredom. If we weren't bored we'd be doing better things in our lives.

I like that the town wins but what can we learn from this

The wolfs are the people who never post lol
Oh yeah and I don't lie told you I wasn't a wolf

BTW I want the next game to start soon and I will play it how I played in this game rough lol

T

I will retract my statement if one of you sends in a PM telling me why I should. The members of the wolf community are running those games. This shows they (and their other members) have little care for how the game is run..

Tristian, wolves post. ;P

I'm no wolf z-man! I didnt get my murderer game from you. i got it from another game, on another site.

Guy89 said:
I'm no wolf z-man! I didnt get my murderer game from you. i got it from another game, on another site.

this is true, on serebii there is a game called murder in the dark. Plus, i never played one of your games z-man so im not a wolf.

Tristan: except for me.....I think we(wolves) should have targeted either WailmerMan/Brawler or Pokekid Brandon after we eliminated the 2nd seer or at the very least between days 6-10. I believe our first agenda was elimination of seers.
I cannot believe I fell for Wailmerman's bluff. I checked the previous Werewolf game and there was in fact a role(wailord) that cannot be killed during the night; lol I thought PokeChamp honor or rehash past roles. I thought there was a 2nd priest or reflectionist role hence why I was so afraid of targeting Pokekid Brandon even though I really wanted to.

Some of the roles in my Werewolf game are pretty creative. It gets pretty confusing, because a certain character (oyeah knows what I'm talking about) continues to never give you up or let you down... or run around and desert you...

MSE: Your sig on SPPf says you're leaving temporarily. If that is true, I'm going to need to replace you in Werewolf: Serebii Power.

Pokechamp: electmortars role, that was the one where he could say "I won worlds with X card" did you set that up to get him killed when someone knew the name of the wolfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back