Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End

@ShadowLugia: I like your sig. Saints all the way, right?

Okay. I can as soon as a post is made. I really don't care who, just someone.

Snorchu said:
@ShadowLugia: I like your sig. Saints all the way, right?

Good to see someone else has some common sense around here. :)
We need 4 more players, I guess I can try to find some others, but all the game corner regulars have already joined.

Guys you don't need to count down everytime someone posts signing up. Z-man will know when there is enough players to start.

That's all you had to post. You don't need anything special. Two more! :) *In a guessing game*

Kinda had to. Anyway, now to sit and wait... *coughcoughspecialcoughpermissiontoplaycoughcoughincurrentchallengecoughcoughtocoughsprisecoughcougheveryonecoughcough* Sorry, swallowed a bug. :D

Joeypals!! said:
Kinda had to. Anyway, now to sit and wait... *coughcoughspecialcoughpermissiontoplaycoughcoughincurrentchallengecoughcoughtocoughsprisecoughcougheveryonecoughcough* Sorry, swallowed a bug. :D
This means: special permission to play in current challenge(big brother) to suprise everyone.

cool kid master555 said:
This means: special permission to play in current challenge(big brother) to suprise everyone.

though it has already ended so please disregard it. *waits for 2/3 ppl*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back