Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 3 ends December 26th 9 pm EST

DNS is acting pretty weird.Luckyfire he already said his role was useless so what's the problem revealing the rest of it.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 3 ends December 26th 9 pm EST

Got mah role. Also, I'll read over the whole thread and post tomorrow.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 3 ends December 26th 9 pm EST - GAME FREEZE

All these people, always posting after game freeze. I have half a mind to kill you all.

Once again the town was suspicious of Keeper of NIght. He turned around and blindly accuses doublenikesocks for not doing much, and doublenikesocks claimed he didn't have a role.

"What kind of nonsense is that? Everyone has a role!" the town said. Soon there were enough votes cast, and they strung doublenikesocks up. Before he died he cried out, "I'm sorry daddy! I should never have come here!"

doublenikesocks was:

Karara
Alignment: ???;
You are a mischievous young Keronian daughter of one of the richest and most influential Keronians around. You stole his spaceship and escaped to Pekopon and intend to pretend that you just got transferred to the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon. However, your keromones are raging right now and there's a good chance you might fall in love with the first male Keronian you meet...

Ability: Searching For True Love
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. If you are compatible with that player, you will fall in love with them. If you do, you will gain new abilities.

Even if she was of a malicious alien race, the town had just killed a helpless young girl. Not knowing what to think, they retreated home for the night.

Night 3 ends Decmber 27th, 9 pm est.

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 3 ends December 27th 9 pm EST

Infinity is subbing for King Arceus.

Inactives will be replaced at the end of the day if they have not posted, no exceptions.

The mysterious girl was hunting again. She targeted Keeper of Night and sent her cat ears/dark tentacles/idk at him and grabbed him. He emitted a metallic noise and struggled a bit. The girl pulled him closer, but he sent out a shockwave. It didn't do anything to her, but suddenly HypnoticLuxray and PMJ appeared in front of Keeper of Night. The girl tried to pull Keeper of Night into her, but he became enveloped in a yellow light as well as the shocked PMJ and HypnoticLuxray. With a screech, they were all teleported across the universe.

Keeper of Night was:

Mecha Nyororo
Alignment: Mecha Nyororo wins; Alternate Alignment: Keronians Win
You were designed in the robotic image of the Keronian's greatest nemesis, the space plant Nyororo. Your sole purpose for creation is to defend the Keronians, in particular their leader Keroro, from any and all Nyororo that intend to attack him. However, you have also ended up befriending Keroro, and you think that if you don't manage to kill off the Nyororo, you'll probably join him.

Ability: Designed With One Goal In Mind
If Nyororo targets you with its ability, you will kill it.

Ability: Super Warp
Once per game, you may use this ability. During the night phase, pm me the name of two players. You and those two players will be removed from the game. If Nyororo was one of those two players, you will win.

Alternate Ability: Keronian Bond
You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.

PMJ was:

Masayoshi Yoshiokadaira
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You are just another nameless, faceless scrub on Momoka's private bodyguard squadron. Except you have a name. And a face.

Ability: Determined Bodyguard
Any time that Momoka would be affected by a night role, there is a 50% chance that you will be affected by the night role instead.

HypnoticLuxray was:

Saburo Matsumi
As a misunderstood genius, you are enigmatic and very popular at school-when you show up, that is. When you ran into Kururu, the genius of the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon, the two of you fought at first but eventually came to understand each other as outcasts, and he gave you the Reality Pen, a weapon perfect for you. You also host a radio show anonymously as D.J. Matsumi, but don't tell the hundreds of adoring female fans.

Ability: Reality Pen
You have a pen capable of materializing whatever you draw. You may use each of your reality drawing once each, and may only use one reality drawing per night.

Reality Drawing: Shield
You may pm me the name of a player (including yourself). Any negative effects that would happen to that player as the result of an ability will be negated during the night that you use this reality drawing.

Reality Drawing: Sticky Bullet Gun
You may pm me the name of a player. During the next three night phases after you use this ability, any of their abilities that require them to pm me the name of a player cannot be used aside from the wolf faction's nightly kill.

Reality Drawing: Zipper On The Door
You may pm me the name of a player. I will send you a pm containing all of the players who targeted the same player you did and all of the players that that player targeted on the night you used this reality drawing.

The wolves were decided. Giroro snuck out of their hideout and locked onto DNA's prone body. He fired, but the blast of energy merely bounced off of the statue, leaving only a little scorch mark. Shrugging, Giroro left.

However, the wolves still weren't done. They appeared outside of dmaster's house.

"5 Wrongs make a right!" they shouted in unison. One of them created a basketball out of pure energy (Wrong #1). Another grabbed it, dribbled it with both hands, and threw it to a third (Wrong #2). This third Keronian whacked it with a golf club (Wrong #3). A fourth leapt in front of it and tried to catch it but completely missed (Wrong #4). Dororo picked the basketball up smoothly. He took time, aimed his shot, bent his knees, and fluidly tossed the basketball towards the hoop over dmaster's garage. The ball arced gracefully through the air then landed in the hoop with a nice swish (Right #1). Then dmaster's house exploded (Wrong #5).

dmaster was:

Paul Moriyama
"My name is Paul Moriyama. I'm Miss Momoka's driver, pilot, butler, and bodyguard. I also have a huge mustache." This quote pretty much defines you. You are the strongest street fighter on Pekopon with the exception of Baio and Oka Nishizawa, Momoka's parents. As Baio works on controlling the biggest corporation in the world and Oka works on becoming the strongest thing that has ever lived, the responsibility of raising Momoka has largely fallen upon you, and you will NOT fail at this. Your mustache won't allow it.

Ability: Dedicated Bodyguard
You will be sent Momoka Nishizawa's identity in a private pm. She will know your identity as well, but you may not converse outside of the thread..

Ability: This Mustache Is Too Big For Failure
You may use this ability three times during the game. During a night phase, you may pm me saying that you would like to use this ability. During a night that you used this ability, if Momoka would be killed, she will not die and the person that tried to kill her will be killed instead.

Ability: I Have A HUGE Mustache
You may use this ability three times during the game. During a night phase, you may pm me the name of a player. Any of that player's abilities that target another player during that night will fail.

Hidden Ability: I remember the days when my mustache was just peach fuzz...
If you would be killed by Giroro during the night, you will not die. If this happens, the two of you will become rivals and any votes you make against each oher count for 5.

When the town gathered in the morning, they also found sillykyle dead with a laser blast having seared open his chest in a fashion similar to Viper's other victims. Sillykyle was:

Zeroyasha
You're a super intelligent ninja dog who is always saving Pekoponians. You and your human ninja friend Koyuki saved a Keronian assassin named Zeroro and taught him to become a ninja. With Pekopon in danger from his platoon mates, you have activated your ninja skills and vowed to save everyone.

Ability: Ninja Dog
Once per night, you may pm me the name of someone that you ninja'd during that day phase. You may choose to either strengthen or weaken their night role during the night you use this ability.

Meaty cannot speak during this day phase.

Well uh, that was a lot of dying. Lemme check how many people are still alive while y'all have until January 4th 9 pm est to lynch and do whatever.

Edit: Unless I miscounted, there are 26 players left. 13 votes needed to lynch. This game sure is going rather fast...

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 4 ends January 4th 9 pm EST

5 died. DNA survived and he is still a statue. Hypnotic had a useful ability similar to that of Gistica's (lots of abilities that could be triggered once controlled by another).

The wolves were decided. Giroro snuck out of their hideout and locked onto DNA's prone body. He fired, but the blast of energy merely bounced off of the statue, leaving only a little scorch mark. Shrugging, Giroro left.
So is DNA still a statue? Can he post today?

Also wow, that's a lot of death. At least a wolf went down in the process. I'd say we're doing pretty good, with two wolves dead at the start of day 4.

Hi, I'll be reading up on this later. I didn't expect to play. O_O

Bippa said:
So is DNA still a statue? Can he post today?

Also wow, that's a lot of death. At least a wolf went down in the process. I'd say we're doing pretty good, with two wolves dead at the start of day 4.

DNA is still a statue. I'll let you all know when he isn't.

Also, I forgot to include one of dmaster's abilities: a hidden ability is something that the player has no clue about before they die. For all you know, you too could have a bajillion hidden abilities!

Wow, that escalated quickly >.>

5 dead, at least one of them was a wolf haha. Hopefully we'll have something to work with now.

Dang five dead D:. Another wolf gone is great though.
HLs ability was very interesting imo.

It looks like we have lots of killing roles.

Perhaps we should make a public announcement for the townies to not kill? At this rate we'll have no people left in a few days; giving us 4-6 days to win before we actually run out of people.

I believe a slower approach would make more sense; instead of killing 5 people each night and 1 each day. (Even if we continue to get wolves; we will probably have independents to deal with.)

Yeah, there are tons of killing roles. Telling them not to kill might slow it down, but only if they are town aligned...

Nengeni said:
It looks like we have lots of killing roles.

Perhaps we should make a public announcement for the townies to not kill? At this rate we'll have no people left in a few days; giving us 4-6 days to win before we actually run out of people.

I believe a slower approach would make more sense; instead of killing 5 people each night and 1 each day. (Even if we continue to get wolves; we will probably have independents to deal with.)

Out of those 5 kills I don't think townies are responsible for any of them -Viper got 1. The wolves got 3 and Lost 1.

I think that there are like a million indies in this game who can kill. We need to stop being so soft on indies.

inb4 Teal is the most dangerous indy of them all and he kills us with afro tacos.

Anyway, I can confirm that Flygon is not the leader of the wolves. I thought it something worth revealing. I'd rather not say how I know at this point for my own personal safety.

I will also be absent for the better part of next week.

Teal never said something about his ability. How do you know that is his ability? He revealed that he can't die at night.

Clay said:
doublenikesocks said:
yes, I have a small role that basically does nothing

I can't say much, but his role genuinely might be near-useless. Lynch him all you want if you think he's a bad player, but in this game, he might be telling the truth.

PMJ said:
How would you know this?

Ah, if nothing happened last night, there's no reason to prolong it. I'm pretty much a vanilla townie. Literally, my only ability is to avoid being killed on day and nights 1. There's no real way to spin that well without being an indie; you could try to be lynched day 1, and then possibly go crazy when you really have nothing, as your interests would be yours alone, and you wouldn't care too much if the town is wary. But as a townie, the only thing you could do is pretend you have a power role and have the wolves attack in an effort to convince them you're crazy. After awhile, the town may end up convinced you're an indie, and eventually waste their lynch on you. Maybe there's more to it, but this is all I could think of when the game was starting. So, yeah, I thought dns was maybe in the same situation.

But hey, I guess I might have a Hidden Ability.

Hmm, this game is getting interesting. Can anyone free DNA by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back