Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 4 ends January 11th 9 pm EST

I don't understand why no mayority means no lynch anyway? It's pretty weird...

Bippa said:
Hmm. I'm getting a bit of a scumread from Zorua. Let's do a post-by-post analysis to see why.

Zorua said:
Whoa whoa whoa...come on to see PMJ random lynching for me....I see how it is.

There really is no point in actually lynching anyone Day One though, so I feel like No Lynch is what we should go for.

Bippa edited out the vote so that Dark Void doesn't get confused when tallying votes. Isn't he amazing? Yeah the best
Hey so this is the only post Zorua's made since the game started (which was over a month ago), yet he's clearly been online (seriously, go check his profile). I think that he's pretty scummy due to that he's never actually posting in the game. He's not helping the town find wolves. He's not sharing his thoughts on the game. But he's still around to use his night roles, or communicate with possible wolfbuddies. What bothers me most about this post though, is that he made it only after I told him via this post to stop lurking and post. So maybe he'll actually share his opinions if we vote for him. Zorua, why have you not been posting in this game since December 2nd? #zoruaforscum2013

Vote: Zorua

#thisisnttwitter :p
I don't exactly understand how being inactive means you're scummy, but I guess it kinda makes sense. Zorua post and explain this absence.

I do think killing an inactive is better then nothing, but I'd be glad to change the vote if they'd post more. I'd probably change my vote to someone suspicious very easily though. For now, I'll vote for Zorua. Again, speak up, and I might change my mind.

Kecleon-X said:
I agree with Teal. Although, the Marathons have taken anyone who plays the card game, which is where I have been, but other people have no excuse. For instance, my brother, Porygon-X. He has only managed about one post per game day, and I know he has free time. He also hasn't added anything useful to the situation (That I can remember) other than bandwagoning.

If a defense would gained from him, that would be fantastic.

I've said way more than just bandwagoning. Recently there really hasn't been much to say, so I haven't said anything.

Still gonna keep my vote on Zorua until he says something. I see no reason to change it.

also yay people are posting

You guys are voting for inactives? Last game, I was a bit inactive, but I came off as a townie when you people lynched me. Is this seriously the best idea? For all we know, Zorua could be a seer... but then again, if he's being quiet, it might be the best option to lynch him.

If he is a seer, he is not helping with not posting. He should, at least, have a "posting for activity". Not posting 2 days (and even 3 if you count today's first week) doesn't help at all.

Porygon-X said:
Kecleon-X said:
I agree with Teal. Although, the Marathons have taken anyone who plays the card game, which is where I have been, but other people have no excuse. For instance, my brother, Porygon-X. He has only managed about one post per game day, and I know he has free time. He also hasn't added anything useful to the situation (That I can remember) other than bandwagoning.

If a defense would gained from him, that would be fantastic.

I've said way more than just bandwagoning. Recently there really hasn't been much to say, so I haven't said anything.

You'd be surprised, my good sir.

The point is, you haven't been contributing. You have actually regurgitated what others have said and bandwagoned much, much more than you have given your own say. Jussayin'.

In an attempt to get Zorua to post (and potentially revive this thread), I'm going to vote for him. I'll probably unvote when he posts though (depending on what he says.)

PMysterious has replaced ShadowLugia upon the latter's request. Carry on.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 4 ends January 4th 9 pm EST

Dark Void said:
Zorua, Roari, ShadowLugia, and Blah have all been sent a pm concerning their activity. If they do not post by the end of the day I will modkill or replace them, no excuses.

Guys, Zorua will not be around at the end of the day. Why should we waste our opportunity to get a wolf on him?

Anyways, if someone had any pertinent information, I'm sure I could and would use that to start a mindless bandwagon to finish out today, but I really have nothing and have seen no one worthy of the lynch. If someone would like to reveal some information, that would be great. If not, we either pick someone or just go with a no lynch.

ESP said:
Anyways, if someone had any pertinent information, I'm sure I could and would use that to start a 'mindless' bandwagon to finish out today, but I really have nothing and have seen no one worthy of the lynch. If someone would like to reveal some information, that would be great. If not, we either pick someone or just go with a no lynch.

...wait, what? Now I'm not quite sure if I should trust you. You used the wrong adjective to describe a bandwagon. That's a bit suspicious...

But if you were just doing this purely out of good intention for helping the town, then go ahead.

I confirm I got the role. I usually don't come on often, so that's why I didn't get it till now. So, I guess I'll be rereading to catch up.

Sorry, forgot about this game for some time. Trying to be more active now. I'm not voting now because I haven't read the whole thread yet.

Luckyfire said:
ESP said:
Anyways, if someone had any pertinent information, I'm sure I could and would use that to start a 'mindless' bandwagon to finish out today, but I really have nothing and have seen no one worthy of the lynch. If someone would like to reveal some information, that would be great. If not, we either pick someone or just go with a no lynch.

...wait, what? Now I'm not quite sure if I should trust you. You used the wrong adjective to describe a bandwagon. That's a bit suspicious...

But if you were just doing this purely out of good intention for helping the town, then go ahead.

Yeah, I knew I would get this sort of a response when I wrote that post. I was making a point that pretty much anyone can vote for someone at this point in a game day and will get a bandwagon started unintentionally very quickly.

So we're down to less than 48 hours, and I doubt DV is giving is another extension.

We should probably come up with a plan, because time crunch and all. I think we've discussed why No Lynch is a bad idea back on Day 1, so we should vote to lynch someone, rather than hit the No Lynch button.

Anyone have any better ideas than Zorua? For right now, my vote's still staying on him until he gets in here or until someone provides a better option.

Next night better be only 1-2 IRL days. Ugh. Two weeks for a day is so ridiculous, I hope DV never gets to host again if he continues like this.

And, whatever. >__> Let's just get over with this already. So:

Whoa whoa this is not DV's fault. This gameday just fell too close to Christmas and Winter Break. For the first week, barely anyone posted and DV had no choice rather than to extend the gameday so that we could do something instead of having to end with a no lynch. He did us a favor, and to have the night phase happening right now would be utterly pointless.

It's just too slow. It's not enjoyable at all. It's really people's fault for not posting. Winter break? No explanation. How many posts did we get after the new deadline? 20? 25? >__>

All right, let's get conversation rolling. Everyone should have no fear of answering these questions. Hopefully, these will help us find a good lynch target. Everyone, if you could answer one of these questions, it would be great. It will help get reads.

If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight?

If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick?

If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be?

Hopefully this will spark some conversation.

Also, I will vote when someone is getting close to lynch or I see someone scummy. If no other targets come up, let's go for Zorua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back