Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 5 ends January 21st 9 pm EST

29 or so hours left and no votes have been cast. There are also some people who haven't posted.

Dark Void, if we don't hit the required 50% votes on one person to lynch them, what happens? Does it default No Lynch, or does the person with the highest amount of votes get lynched? I can't find anything in the OP about it.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 4 ends January 11th 9 pm EST

Mayer said:
If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight?

If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick?

If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be?

Alright...

I think kecleon-x is the best choice for protection still.

I'm nor sure, maybe someone who has posted enough to stay in but not enough to be put in the spotlight?

Bippa seems to be leading us, so I'd pick him.

Bippa said:
Dark Void, if we don't hit the required 50% votes on one person to lynch them, what happens? Does it default No Lynch, or does the person with the highest amount of votes get lynched? I can't find anything in the OP about it.
Dark Void said:
If the deadline is reached and a simple majority has not been reached, whoever has the most votes on them will be lynched instead. In the event of a tie, there will be no lynch.

In the op.

I would protect a player I consider good a WW, such as TDL PMJ ESP.

Oh jeepers, I don't know. I tend to lean towards voting people who state the obvious and don't contribute to the general conversation. That and players I consider a hindrance to the group.

Can I choose myself? No? Hmm... I feel like Bippa is town but I haven't been around long enough to really get a feel of the game.

People who haven't answered Mayer's questions:

Reshiwott
DNA (when you're done being a statue, can you answer the questionaire?)
Infinity
RogueChomp
Bo$$_89
TheGuy
Nengeni

Since we've got 49 hours to get somewhere, I think putting a vote on one of the people above would be a good idea. I'd like to point out Infinity, Reshiwott and TheGuy, since they haven't posted... really at all. I'm certainly open to any other options you guys have if you don't want to vote for an inactive again (which I totally understand). But lynching someone is obviously a superior choice to lynching no one, so we should probably figure out a direction to take. With that said.

Vote: Reshiwott

I can't wait for a day when we don't need to resort to killing inactives. But that day seems so far away given this current activity level. More people need to post!

Here... You happy?

Probably whoever I feel to be leading the discussion that day. If you possibly have a night role, I don't care if you can't do anything useful for the town. I'd rather keep people alive that help the town, because even if they end up being scum, we should be able to prove you guilty throughout the daily discussions.

One of the inactives. They don't add anything, and if they have a worthwhile role they should have posted when questioned. Since they didn't, they either are relying on night roles or are just plain inactive. Neither help us.
- Anyone inactive would be fine.

Myself. No one else, unless they explicitly have their role revealed, can be 100% confirmed as town.

I'll answer tomorrow when I'm on my computer.

So, I'm usually against voting off inactives, but here's my thoughts right now. If we get rid of a handful of them, then we will have more of a percentage of the town participating in discussion, a larger ratio of voters:nonvoters, and just a better game overall. If there's no better option tomorrow/Reshiwott still doesn't post, I may follow Bippa's lead.

superpokemon67 said:
It seems to me like the wolf kill is a rotation, with each wolf taking turns killing while having their own abilities. At least, mayor's ability makes it sound that way because it would be completely broken as the alpha would lose a role whenever Mayor used his ability otherwise.

I am GlaD you concur.

ESP said:
Actually, I'm gonna guess that it's like the last game when I was a wolf. When the kill is sent in, the alpha has to send a person to kill and a wolf to carry out that kill. The game host then usually incorporates that wolf in the story.

Doubtful. The Alpha would send the most expendable member every night out of logic. This is not happening in the updates as every night the wolves who are killing are always changing.

Don't really wanna do this

Don't really care. There's no answer at this point since there's nothing really happening.

Dark Void. This guy is trolling way to much. Please don't mod kill me

Me

I hate every single one of you inactives (except for DNA). Post already. >_<
I see some of you still active on Pokebeach but not on this game.

If nobody objects, I don't really think we have much of a choice unless we lynch the inactives. :/

I would protect anybody who is contributing the most so we can keep them or somebody with an important ability.

I would lynch people who don't contribute or inactives.

I would clear DNA as town.

Alright Reshiwott, I guess you're going down. Lets get some more activity around here fellas.

ESP said:
Alright Reshiwott, I guess you're going down. Lets get some more activity around here fellas.

Why not?

We have around 5 minutes if DV doesn't forget to check so:

Sorry, I know it's after the deadline, I've been on Pokebeach for probably 15 minutes total in the last week, I've been really busy.

I have not considered this, yet when I do, no one jumps out at me as necessary

An inactive, who hasn't been active the whole game.

Me, of course, I don't know enough on anyone else though.

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 5 ends January 24st 9 pm EST

Ooookay. Yeah I'm kinda late, I wanted to see if more people would respond. TheGuy did, sparing himself....for now.

There was little talk in the town that day. What would happen? Was it hopeless? Eventually, they decided to kill Reshiwott, although nobody was really satisfied with it. Well, none of the good guys, at least.

Reshiwott was:

Yamaha
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You're a member of the Newspaper Caper Club, or Kissyo Gakuen someotherjapaneseword. You're a big thug and nobody's sure how you're still in middle school. You follow the Chief's questions loyally, but you're also a bit of a perv.

Ability: Ya Need Me To Rough Em Up For Ya?
Once per game, you may pm me the name of a player. They will be prevented from using a night role.

Ability: Moonlight Conference
You are a part of the Newspaper Caper Club and will receive the names of the other members in a separate pm. You may discuss anything relating to the game with them outside of the game thread.

I went through the day and pretty sure the only people without posts are PMysterious and Roari. They're both dead now.

PMysterious was:

Tamama
Alignment: Keronians win
As the private first class of the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon, you are the lowest ranking member of the squadron. You're still considered to be in the tadpole phase and are the only one in the platoon with their tail still on. You are normally cheerful and happy, but can be set off at the slightest disturbances-such as a fly landing on your forehead-which frequently causes you to go into a berserker frenzy and destroy everything with yellow lasers fired out of your mouth, the Tamama Impact. You also have a man crush on Keroro, your leader, and a jealousy complex.

Ability: Tamama Impact!
Once per night, you may pm me the name of one player who was suspicious of you during the previous day. That player will be unable to vote during the next day.

Ability: Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant!
Once per game during the night or day you may pm me the name of a player who voted for Keroro. That player will be unable to speak or vote during their next turn and cannot use their night role during the following night.

Ability: I WARNED YOU!!!
Once per game during the night or day you may pm me the name of a player who voted for Keroro. That player will be killed. You cannot use this Ability unless you have already used Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant!, and you cannot use this ability on the same night or day or player that you used Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant! on.

Ability: Keronian Bond
You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.

Roari was:

Akina Hinata
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You are the grandmother of Fuyuki and Natsumi Hinata. You live in a small log cabin far away from the city in the middle of the words. You have the unique ability to see the Keronians, but your kind heart forces you to take pity on them, and indeed anything else when they are wounded, and you wouldn't turn them in.

Ability: Over The River And Through The Woods
You may use this ability thrice during the game. During the night phase, you may pm me that would like to use this ability. You will not be affected by any night roles during the turn you use this ability, but you cannot use any of your other abilities on that night as well.

Ability: Sweet Old Lady
You may use this ability twice during the game, During the night phase, you map pm me the name of a player. All harmful effects on that player will be removed (aside from death).

I didn't really want to let TheGuy live, but I'll give him another day to redeem himself. Anyway, Night 5 go. It ends when I remember to look at this January 24th at the usual time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back