Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 6 ends January 31st 9 pm EST

Before anyone says anything, I counted correctly. Then I counted correctly again. Too bad sucks to be you.

The town debated for a little while without much activity when Bippa stood up.

"RaichuGirl is Viper! I know this because of magical powers! Don't question it, just lynch him!" he commanded.

"You know this because you're a Keronian, and I am the enemy of Keronians!" Viper shot back. "Lynch Bippa instead!"

The town was undecided. Everyone took a long time to cast their votes. In the end, it looked like RaichuGirl was to be lynched, but then Natsumi voted for Bippa. Natsumi is super popular, so some undecided town members decided that maybe Bippa was a better choice to lynch. In the end, the votes were exactly tied, so everyone went hope upset.

Night 6 ends the February 3nd at the normal time.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 7 ends February 10th 9 pm EST

The wolves killed Clay. The end.

Edit: herpaderp Clay was

Yayoi Shimotsuki
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You are one of Natsumi Hinata's best friends at school. The two of you are always hanging out together, but unlike her you don't really have any special talents. You don't really mind, unless your prospective boyfriends prefer Natsumi of course.

Ability: Also Just A Random Classmate
During Day 1 and Night 1 you cannot be killed by any means.

Suddenly a deep whispering emanated from the graveyard. Up from a tomb rose Alex. He's back, and with a vengeance. Dun dun dun.

Gogogo

Unless I massively miscounted, 15 players left and 8 for a lynch.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 7 ends February 10rd 9 pm EST

I blame Dark Void for the no lynch, he should've counted the votes at some point >:[ So that no lynch sucks...

I learned nothing, so I say we go back to killing Bippa and RG.

Vote: Bippa

Vote: Bippa

No new leads? Fine, let's go back to the one we already have.

Someone gave me colored boxes (which I think means I was roleblocked).

So I've got nothing to share today.

My god a zombie. Is that a good or bad thing? Zombies usually eat people lol
wow nothing happened. wow.
So Alex, Raichugirl is Viper, who has the ability to wolves who target her, and can kill somebody each night, however, can kill townies, which is a downside.
On the other hand there is Bippa who may or may not be a wolf and is probably a watcher.
These are the prime suspects to lynch, as of now, and yesterday (in the game) pretty much carried on to today since nothing other than Clay dying happened overnight, so you can read there for more info.

So... No Viper Kill?

RaichuGirl, did you use your ability last night?

My question is, if Bippa was a wolf with watcher, why would he out that RaichuGirl is the viper? They could easily just kill him at night or let him be, considering he seems to be killing townies as well. TBH Bippa seems innocent to me (added on to the fact that "colored boxes" isn't just him saying "I got roleblocked". On the other hand, I also don't think RaichuGirl might be the right lynch. She would be safe, though, considering she is just a dangerous indie, but we might want to use our lynch on someone else.

Porygon-X said:
So... No Viper Kill?

RaichuGirl, did you use your ability last night?

I roleblocked her. If she killed a seer, we'd be in danger.

Guys, I don't think you realize that since RaichuGirl's goal is to kill wolves, she's basically a 2nd lynch. We can tell her who to kill.

[16:36] <alex> dna D:
[16:36] <!DNA> what
[16:36] <alex> post
[16:36] <!DNA> ...man are you pathetic
[16:36] <alex> sil vous plait
[16:37] <alex> aww
[16:37] <!DNA> you forget something and you whine to me to post?
[16:37] <alex> yes
[16:37] <!DNA> I see how it is
[16:37] <alex> i deny nothing

Scumbag Alex.

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 4 ends January 14th 9 pm EST

i-regret-nothing.gif.scaled696.gif

Dark Void said:
As he turned away, Viper felt a strange chill. He kept walking, however.

Can you explain this, Raichu?

alex said:
My question is, if Bippa was a wolf with watcher, why would he out that RaichuGirl is the viper? They could easily just kill him at night or let him be, considering he seems to be killing townies as well.

Bippa's probably one or the other, most likely not both. The wolfs can't kill Viper, if they try to, they get killed (supposedly).

The thing that tips me off most about Bippa is that he said he was a watcher, then later he says he's a seer. What was the point?! Scum or town, that just makes no sense to me.

I honestly believe that Bippa is a little bit mixed up, yet I'm not at the moment convinced to vote for him. I'd like to hear the whole truth about what's happened from Bippa and then I'll decide on whether or not I should vote for him.

alex said:
When did he say he was a seer?

Bippa said:
I didn't. I was a bit suspicious of her, so I claimed watcher to try to get a reaction out of her. I was keeping a note of players who I suspected could be Viper, between her, RogueChomp and Chariblaze. I gambled on these three due to having a lack of info on any of them from reads in the thread. After my latest seer action, I gambled on RaichuGirl being viper between my two suspects.

and it worked. :)

Here's some more stuff for ya if you doubt my claim.

Teal has an ability like a cult leader where he gives someone an afro, and he wins if half the players have afros (Night 3).
Chariblaze was deathproof on Day 1 and Night 1 (found this out on Night 5).
Infinity is a triplevoter and a motivator (Night 4).
LuckyFire is a roleblocker (Night 2).
Glace was my N1 target, but he died.

Feel free to label me as scum if you want. I'll just sit and laugh at you guys when I flip seer on my death.

He also said that in few other posts somewhere around this one.

Considering he gave out a good amount of info, I'd rather not risk lynching our seer quite yet. Did any townies roleblock Bippa, or is there a hooker?

For some reason I thought you just called Lucky Fire a hooker.

...Although, whoever roleblocked Bippa probably ISN'T going to come out and say it, because if s/he does, it could basically be signing a death warrant.
I can safely say, though, that it wasn't me; I revealed my role yesterday.

DNA said:
For some reason I thought you just called Lucky Fire a hooker.

...Although, whoever roleblocked Bippa probably ISN'T going to come out and say it, because if s/he does, it could basically be signing a death warrant.
I can safely say, though, that it wasn't me; I revealed my role yesterday.

I believe Kecleon claimed roleblocker so I was basically asking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back