Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 2 ends December 16th 10 pm EST

superpokemon67 said:
sillykyle said:
Still not sure why people think Flygon is suspicious....

We don't, he's just the only person we can lynch at this point save KoN, but we shouldn't lynch him just in case.

... last I checked, we have no reason to not lynch KON except for you people being Lots of Felinesafraid of taking a risk.

On the other hand, there's absolutely no reason we have to lynch Flygon.

really.

gah they're all tied up.

Vote: Flygon2071

This seems to be the general trend right now. I think he has the best chance of going down. Lynching someone is the only way to get anywhere in this game, even if it is a bit of a shot in the dark.

Flygon2071: 12
HypnoticLuxray (totally gonna get lynched): 1
Keeper of Night: 11

2 and a half hours left.

I really see no reason to lynch Flygon, but I'd really not like to make this a tie. So, if someone wants to voe for KoN, I will vote for him as well.

Dark Void said:
Due to breaking two seperate rules by both editing his posts (several times!) and liking a post, I'm going to have to modkill Dark Void.

lol dark void

...I also have nothing meaningful to say at this time. However, if we're going to bandwagon, I at least want to see someone get lynched! Thus, since I will have only this chance to vote before the deadline...

Unvote: Keeper of Night

TheGuy said:
people who want the day to end in a lynch vote for flygon.

I fixed it for you ;)

It's okay; whoever doesn't get lynched today we just go after tomorrow.

I believe we have 14 votes for Flygon. Come on guys we only need a few more in these last 20 minutes, or we'll get another no lynch... I think.

Sorry, this week's been odd. I've been keeping up, but yeah, I never usually have much to say. So:

Any progress, fortunate or not, is still progress. I wouldn't feel my lynch was deserved if I were Flygon2071, but what's done is done.

The Pekoponians debated ferociously amongst themselves as to who to lynch. I popped in a few times, died, left, and came back to troll them more. Eventually, with the sun on the horizon, the town decided to lynch Flygon2071. They tied him to a building and threw rocks at him and he was soon crushed. However, he miraculously grew an afro which absorbed the rocks and revealed him underneath them, unharmed.

"What witchcraft is this!" one shouted.

"I don't know and I don't care. I'm tired, its dark out, and we can deal with this tomorrow...right???" another replied, rubbing his eyes. There was a general mumbling and everyone went home for the night, leaving the first speaker alone. He quickly scurried to his house as well.

Night 2 ends December 19th, 9 pm EST.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 3 ends December 26th 9 pm EST

Giroro carefully selected his target tonight. He perched himself in the branches of a tree and got his target's face within his crosshairs. Right before he squeezed the trigger, one of the man's eyes opened and stared right at him. Giroro fired, but the man leapt straight upwards and dodged the blast. The man landed on the windowsill and jumped once more, this time at Giroro.

Giroro activated the energy wings on his backpack and jumped clear, turning to fire at the man once more. The man dodged this as well. From here the man and Giroro fought for several hours in street fighter style. Their attacks created explosions heard halfway across the galaxy. Aaand yeah nobody stirred shut up I said this wouldn't make sense. Also I decided to cut this fight for budget reasons.

After several hours, the man crouched panting a few yards in front of Giroro. He was too tired to dodge this time. Giroro pointed his gun at the man and pressed the trigger one last time...and heard a click. "Out of energy? Now of all times!" Giroro cursed. The man lunged at the Keronian. Giroro threw his gun to the side and flew away through the night.

As all the people (and not people) gathered around at the city square, they noticed Blui129's body. Blui was:

Koyuki Azumaya
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You are an extremely talented young female Pekoponian ninja trained by the greatest ninja master in all of Japan. You and your ninja dog Zeroyasha saved the life of one of the invaders, Zeroro, when he was abandoned by his platoon and he has now become a ninja himself and vowed to save humanity from his former comrades. You also have a crush on Natsumi, a talented girl at your public school who tries to help you fit in.

Ability: *Sniff Sniff* You Smell Friendly!
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. I will tell you if their alignment is the same as your alignment or not.

The townspeople then noticed that DNA was missing. They went to his house and found that he had been turned into a stone statue and was unable to move or speak. However, he was not dead.

Day 3 ends December 26th at 9 pm EST or when someone is lynched. Gogogo

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 3 ends December 26th 9 pm EST

Silly wolves should have gone for me when they had a chance. Immunity on night 2? Pah. Now I eat you for breakfast.

P.S. Sorry for posting past game freeze!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back