Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 3 ends December 26th 9 pm EST

Vote: Keeper of Night

I am agreeing with bippa on this one. He is a safer lynch than flygon, but tomorrow I think we should lynch flygon to see if he is lynchproof again.

Teal said:
Luckyfire said:
...seriously though, scum, please kill KoN.
One does not simply
ask the wolves to kill someone.

Seriously, how stupid is this now? (The rest of your post too. ._.)

One does not simply tell a priest to protect someone/tell a seer to see someone.

These idiots still do it.

Still makes more sense than telling the public enemy to do something for you. :p

doublenikesocks said:

I am agreeing with bippa on this one. He is a safer lynch than flygon, but tomorrow I think we should lynch flygon to see if he is lynchproof again.

This guy has posted like 4 times, 3 of them he joined a Lynch bandwagon, the other he just defended his reason for joining the bandwagon. So I'm just going to use my vote on him.

Vote: doublenikesocks

Anyway, carry on with Lynching me. :D

inb4 KoN has ability that kills whoever he voted for when he gets lynched.

sillykyle said:

That would be almost too broken wiping out half the players haha.

I still don't see the point voting for either of the two people (KoN and Flygon) this Day but it seems like I probably won't have a choice if a lot of people gravitate toward one of them. I don't even know if it will be possible to get enough votes considering the next couple days but I guess we'll see.

dmaster out.

> wants to get lynched
> doesn't vote for himself

Yeah okay.

w/e

dmaster said:
sillykyle said:

I still don't see the point voting for either of the two people (KoN and Flygon) this Day but it seems like I probably won't have a choice if a lot of people gravitate toward one of them. I don't even know if it will be possible to get enough votes considering the next couple days but I guess we'll see.

dmaster out.

I meant who he voted for that day.

sillykyle said:
dmaster said:

dmaster out.

I meant who he voted for that day.

Yeah, I fail at reading comprehension. I caught it just after posting that. >_>

That would just be straight up nasty though.

dmaster out.

I really don't care if you lynch me, I don't have a role at all. I mean seriously you would waste the lynch on me if you did.

By "I don't have a role at all", what does that mean? Do you have a bad role, or do you literally not have a role?

I don't get why people don't understand that when someone is panicking, they are afraid of something. In this case, Flygon is fearing the lynch! He is not lynch-proof! To put it in Furmanism perspective, "It can be hurt!"

@Flygon: This would be much easier on the both of us if we knew your abilities. If you would be so kind and divulge such information to us, we would be grateful.

I also see that KoN is using reverse psychology on us. I want to vote for KoN, but I will wait for Flygon to give his answer before I vote.

doublenikesocks said:
I literally don't have a role. None at all

Really? No role what-so-ever? I highly doubt that. I also doubt you'd say that if you weren't trying to hide something. I say scum.

I'd also kinda be in favor of lynching KoN, so I might change my vote if no one's voting for nikesocks.

Eh, I'm thinking KoN is a better lynch still.

I don't care if keeper of night gets lynched, I'm just staying off his wagon.

PMJ said:
I don't care if keeper of night gets lynched, I'm just staying off his wagon.

Pretty much this at this point. >_>

I'm intrigued now. Surely everyone playing has some kind of role...doublenikesocks must have something...And I doubt it's just "vanilla townie role". Hmm

dmaster out.

I'd hope he's not vanilla townie, because that would suck to get that role in a role madness game like this one : <

Maybe he had a one-use role and used it already, which would presently leave him as role-less.

This is something interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back