Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 8 ends February 17th 9 pm EST

Unvote: Astra
Vote: Dark Void

Totally the scumiest player here guys.

I think I'm going to enjoy having a longer lease on life. Maybe that role isn't as useless as I thought.

@DNA: Yes, thank you.

Astra said:
By the way, I'm the one making your votes null.

Only the first five votes cast have any weight on me. ;)

I like how you are completely giving up the ghost and practically telling us to lynch you.

Even though that is incredibly incriminating, I look at TheGuy's post and I see the word "Assassin" on one of Bippa's roles, so yeah.

Vote: Bippa

Why keep voting for me? Your vote has no weight.

Also alex is totally scum because me and Flygon2071 were already resistant to lynches so having a third one makes us very invincible.

Also DNA is scum too, and we like talking about how much of a scumbag Dark Void is in the wolf forum.

It's amazing how cute humans get when they know they're about to die. They say the silliest things!

You've basically just outed yourself as a wolf. A desperate one, about to die, no less.
Thus...we can't believe a word you say.
Thus...alex and myself are both innocent.

TheGuy was right to target you. But if it doesn't work out and it turns out that you're innocent, that means TheGuy is the one going to die next.

Silly Bippa; tricks are for kids!

Astra said:
Also alex is totally scum because me and Flygon2071 were already resistant to lynches so having a third one makes us very invincible.

There is so much dumb in this sentence it's so far past funny it becomes dumb again. If alex was scum, and survived a wolf attack... well, I just explained how dumb that is right there. Having 3 lynch-proof wolfs would be a bit broken, especially if you don't have Viper at your command to shoot them. Speaking of, RaichuGirl, if Astra survives today, shoot him tonight.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syM3DojPYns[/video]

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 8 ends February 20th ~9 pm EST

At long last, several days after the notion was conceived, the town seemed like it was about to lynch Bippa. Bippa tried to sneak away, thinking he could escape, when DNA turned around and, on agreement with the town, impaled him with a pole. "How...how come you didn't forget about me?" were Bippa's last words. DNA shrugged.

Bippa was:

Dororo
Alignment: Pekoponians win; Alternate alignment: Keronians win
You were constantly mistreated by your best friends Keroro and Giroro as a young child on Keron. The jokes on them, however, as you became enlisted in the most elite assassin school in space and became an extremely deadly warrior. However, when you came to Pekopon, you were once again abandoned by the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon and left to die before being rescued by a young Pekoponian ninja girl and he ninja dog. Abandoning your old life and name, Zeroro, you fight for the users now Pekopon. However, deep inside you miss your old friends-what a sissy.

Ability: Super Assassin Magic: Eyes of Truth
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. I will pm you one of the abilities of that player's name and effect.

Totally Better Than The Above Ability, Hence Why I Traded For It: Colored Boxes
Once every other night, you may not use your first ability.

Ability: Abandoned By His Best Friend
If you use Super Assassin Magic: Eyes of Truth on a player with the alignment Keronians win, you may change your alignment to Keronians win. if you do so, you will gain new abilities.

Ability: Everyone Forgets About Me!
After 5 players have voted for you, any other votes for you during the next 24 hours will not be counted. This ability can only be used once per game.

Alternate Ability: Keroro Shōtai Dokushitei Chō Hisotsudan
You may only use this ability if there are at least 5 players left with the alignment Keronians win, including yourself. Once per game, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be killed. No abilities can interfere with this ability in any way.

Alternate Ability: Keronian Bond
You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.

Silly Bippa forgot that Everyone Forgets About Me! was used a couple of days ago. Night 8 ends the 20th some time late (I'll be a bit more busy the coming week and may not be able to update this as often as I'd like).

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 8 ends February 20th ~9 pm EST

The final wolf was becoming paranoid. He knew he had little chance of surviving this invasion. What had gone wrong? What should he have done differently? WHAT WAS THAT SHADOW AROUND THE CORNER??!??!??!?!??!?!?

Giroro turned and shot, years of training kicking in. His laser blast seared through DNA and killed the unfortunate fellow. DNA was:

Natsumi Hinata
Alignment: Pekoponians win
In contrast to your dorky brother, you are a mean tempered Pekoponian girl who excels at sports and school and basically everything else. You hate those stupid frogs and view it as your job to stop their invasion of Pekopon.

Ability: Super Popular
Your vote counts for three.

Ability: Booookeeeeegaaaiiiirrrruuuuu....
Once per turn, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be unable to use their primary night role during the following night. In addition, if you used this ability on Keroro, you will be alerted via a pm.

Hidden Ability: Ewww, so slimy!
If you use your second ability on Wet King, you will be unable to speak during the next day phase and will be thoroughly grossed out.

Enter Teal. By day, he hands out afroes to little kids and snaps pictures for them to cherish. By night, he attempts to take over the world by firing afro-inducing laser beams from his eyes that allow him the control the mind of whoever has the afro. On this night, he snuck into the house of Alex and prepared an afro for his unwilling recipient. Little did he know that not one but two hostile aliens had followed him into Alex's house. As he stepped into Alex's bedroom, he saw that Alex was awake. Alex pointed behind Teal wordlessly. Teal spun around to see Viper pointing a laser cannon at him and Meaty shooting dark claw-like membranes at him. Meaty grabbed Teal and attempted to suffocate him, but Viper repeatedly shot through the claws at Teal.

"My kill!" Viper shouted.

"No, my kill!" Meaty shouted back.

"No!" Viper said.

"Yes!" Meaty said.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Suddenly a laser beam shot toward the three. I went to random.org decided that it should hit Meaty, empowering him. Meaty pulled Teal toward him, devoured him, and won the game. Kinda. I mean, he already lost the game, like everyone reading this, soooo....

Teal was:

Dance Master
Alignment: Dance Master wins
You are a malicious alien dressed in a disco outfit and wearing orange shades and a huge afro. You are here to impersonate the popular star Dance Man by selling tickets that appear to be for one of his concerts but instead summon you when the they are ripped. You can shoot lasers out of your shades that give people afros and also let you control their mind.

Ability: Afro Laser
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will get an afro. If there are more living players with afros than living players without afros, you win.

Ability: Afro Protection
Once per game, if you would be killed, you will not be killed.

Meaty was:

Meaty
Alignment: Meaty wins
You are the soul of Meaty, resurrected by Alex to join him in terrorizing this game. What you really want, however, is to find just one more soul from the Dark Race to fully achieve your humanity, even in death.

Ability: Dark Race Hunter Mk II
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. If that player has an alignment other than Pekoponians win, you will absorb them and they will be removed from the game. If you absorb one players with an alignment other than Pekoponians win, you win the game.

Hidden Ability: My Scumbag Level Is OVER 9000!!!
As punishment for turning DNA into a statue in your original life, if he targets you with his ability, you will instantly die regardless of any other effects.

Hidden Ability: You Would Betray The Hand That Reanimated You?
If you target Alex with your ability, you will fail and be unable to talk during the next day phase.

Infinity hasn't posted recently. Time for him to feel my wrath.

/me presses the smite button.

Infinity was:

Sumomo
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You're an intergalactic pop star. The third-runner up in Galactic Idol, in fact. However, you became addicted to shopping and were sent to Pekopon to rehabilitate from your disease. You have "the ability to shape-shift into a hot chick from any one of 400 alien races" so nobody can figure out who you are. The Keronians have irritated you by being such excessive fans though so you've decided to throw your lot in with the native Pekoponians.

Ability: Inter-Galactic Pop Star
Your vote counts for three.

Ability: Concert
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player's primary role will be powered up during that night phase.

10 people left unless I miscounted somehow, therefore 5 votes to lynch. Go. I'll end this when I feel like it (if the 10 of you can't reach 5 votes, I'm sad).

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 9 ends when these scrubalubs lynch someone

Ok, somehow I missed the entire day yesterday. I promise I'm still playing 9.9

Reading up, and then I will post something more substantial

Someone beat me up so I failed to use my abilities. His means that the final wolf is most likely a role blocker. Who were our know role blockers again?

The following 1 user Likes Dark Void's post:
[member]Teal[/member]

Scumbag.

Nobody else has claimed roleblocker, so I guess we don't have any leads today other than suspicion.

TheGuy said:
Someone beat me up so I failed to use my abilities. His means that the final wolf is most likely a role blocker. Who were our know role blockers again?

OK, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait! I used my watcher ability on you tonight, and just like last night, I was tolled no one targeted you. I think my power may have been weakened, either that, or the person you targeted did that to you. Who did you target? Or you're lying.

I think most of the roll blockers are dead, unless I forgot about someone. There's Kecleon-X, but he supposedly only blocks kill roles.

I targeted Kecleon-X. I'm still suspicious of him. Does your watcher role not allow me to use my role?

Wow, you are one bad luck Brian. Been hiding this, but I can only use my ability on even number nights. Made me seem more threatening to wolves if I could use my role every night. So no, I did not target you. Even if I did, it would not have worked since I only block kill roles.

Kecleon-X said:
Wow, you are one bad luck Brian. Been hiding this, but I can only use my ability on even number nights. Made me seem more threatening to wolves if I could use my role every night. So no, I did not target you. Even if I did, it would not have worked since I only block kill roles.

Why would you want to seem more threatening to the wolves..? And, who did you target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back