Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 9 ends when these scrubalubs lynch someone

You already revealed you couldn't do it every night. I don't want to bother finding the quote, but you said something like "I didn't use my ability because I forgot what night it was".

@Alex: I said, "I didn't use my ability because I forgot it was night." or of the sort, but this is the first time I am revealing such a thing. I am too lazy to find said quote, too. :p

@Mah_Broski: For my reasons and mine alone. I'd prefer not to say at this point. And I couldn't use my ability last night, so I didn't target anyone at all.

No, you definitely said "what night it was". Doesn't really matter though.

*Shrugs* Dunno. I can't remember clearly, either way.

Kecleon-X said:
@Mah_Broski: For my reasons and mine alone. I'd prefer not to say at this point. And I couldn't use my ability last night, so I didn't target anyone at all.

Been hiding this, but I can only use my ability on even number nights.

Last night was night 8 - an even number..

TheGuy said:
I targeted Kecleon-X. I'm still suspicious of him. Does your watcher role not allow me to use my role?

All it does is tell me the names of the players that targeted the same person I did that night, no roleblocking or anything like that.

Someone is lying, and it's either Machamp, Kecleon or TheGuy. So we have our suspect list for today.

Told you all that Bippa was a wolf! Told. You.

Also, you have an ability that revives dead people, alex?

Once per game I may randomly revive a player with an alignment other than Keronians win.

alex said:
Someone is lying, and it's either Machamp, Kecleon or TheGuy. So we have our suspect list for today.

Honestly, I believe I have a good case considering I confirmed Bippa, provided the exact name of DNA's role, and it was just revealed that
Bippa's ninja role was crossed out. I think it's Kecleon-X. Machamp wouldn't be stupid enough to say that no one used their role on me when clearly someone did unless the role was done anonymously. Kecleon-X on the other hand has a story that doesn't add up.

Posting to say I'll be gone for this weekend, but since there's only 10 people left, what do we know for sure about everyone?

TheGuy said:
alex said:

Honestly, I believe I have a good case considering I confirmed Bippa, provided the exact name of DNA's role, and it was just revealed that
Bippa's ninja role was crossed out. I think it's Kecleon-X. Machamp wouldn't be stupid enough to say that no one used their role on me when clearly someone did unless the role was done anonymously. Kecleon-X on the other hand has a story that doesn't add up.

Really? What parts about my story don't add up? I'm town aligned. I block kill roles. I can only do such a thing on even numbered nights. I forgot what numbered night it was last night. I don't see anything that doesn't add up.

Alright, on the note of Machamp, perhaps he is trying to frame you if he is not telling the truth? As to draw comparison, I consider myself to be quite clever, yet I make many mistakes. Everyone make mistakes. Even Einstein made mistakes. Saying someone is "too smart" for something is just plain ignorant. (No offense)

Then there is the case of you. I still am not even 75% sold on your innocence, and the fact that you seem to bandwagon on most of your posts makes me think twice about marking you off as town. So, you could, in fact, be a wolf who can see roles as well as role block.

These are just my opinions, and I haven't any proof to back this up. However, my gut is, more often than not, correct.

Kecleon-X said:
Alright, on the note of Machamp, perhaps he is trying to frame you if he is not telling the truth? As to draw comparison, I consider myself to be quite clever, yet I make many mistakes. Everyone make mistakes. Even Einstein made mistakes. Saying someone is "too smart" for something is just plain ignorant. (No offense)

I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I was pointing out something that I found weird. Honestly, my first guess is that my power was weakened, since this same thing happened with alex.

I honestly don't think either of you are very suspicious, but if I had to pick 1 of you, I'd pick Kecleon. Just saying "I can only use my role every other night" out of no where is more wolfy then anything TheGuy has done.

Just posting what I see/feel about this game.

Straight away, I 99% believe that Machamp and boss_89 are town. Why? Because when I 99% believed that Bippa was a wolf, they were willing to side against him, despite not having 100% evidence. In my eyes, that makes them town.

Alex I believe is town/indie, as why would a wolf revive a wolf (or indie) killing indie? I do believe that he is more likely indie than town, but he is definitely a horrible lynch for us. We need to find that last wolf.

We also have TheGuy and Kecleon.
I honestly believe out of these two TheGuy is a better lynch. He was inactive for most of the first half of the game, and is claiming that he was beaten up tonight, when machamp targeted him and found out that no one had targeted him, which is obviously a lie. Lying is generally not great for the town, unless there is a good reason for it. Also, Machamp, I don't think it's possible that your role was weakened last night as, Flygon, who had the kero ball ability which weakened or strengthened abilities, is dead.
Saying that, I don't believe that kecleon has a kill-roleblock, but another role which is equally, if not more, useful to the town. If my suspicions are correct, then lynching kecleon is one of the worst things we can do (If I'm correct, don't reveal your real role kecleon).

The unknown people who could be of pretty much any alignment are:
Bisharp37
Roguechomp
superpokemon67
Chillarmy
Porygon-x

They might have said something about their roles, but I don't remember, and I don't want to search through many pages to find it. If they have said anything, I'd be glad if people reminded me.

This is just my opinion, so feel free to disagree.

RaichuGirl said:
Also, Machamp, I don't think it's possible that your role was weakened last night as, Flygon, who had the kero ball ability which weakened or strengthened abilities, is dead.

I don't know, we had a ton of role-blockers and triple-voters, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were more people who could weaken roles.

RaichuGirl said:
We also have TheGuy and Kecleon.
I honestly believe out of these two TheGuy is a better lynch. He was inactive for most of the first half of the game, and is claiming that he was beaten up tonight, when machamp targeted him and found out that no one had targeted him, which is obviously a lie. Lying is generally not great for the town, unless there is a good reason for it. Also, Machamp, I don't think it's possible that your role was weakened last night as, Flygon, who had the kero ball ability which weakened or strengthened abilities, is dead.

TheGuy would be an awful lynch, at least for now. We might as well wait a night to see if he can give us any info tomorrow. Plus he is a proven roleblocker, and we have already lynched the wolf roleblocker and we haven't already lynched a town roleblocker.

Chillarmy claimed watcher (he can see who people visit during the night). Other than that, one of the people you've listed are probably the best lynches, so let's hear defenses from all of them. Including you, we don't have anything from you yet (I believe). Chillarmy, who were you on last night?

And also, if I was indie, what good would a revive role be?

alex said:
Chillarmy claimed watcher (he can see who people visit during the night). Other than that, one of the people you've listed are probably the best lynches, so let's hear defenses from all of them. Including you, we don't have anything from you yet (I believe). Chillarmy, who were you on last night?

And also, if I was indie, what good would a revive role be?

Da wut?? RaichuGirl is 99% confirmed Viper. Also, Chillarmy's watcher-thing was a one-time-use ability.

I'm definitely not saying that we should lynch theguy, just that out of machamp, guy and kecleon i feel he would be the best lynch.

Not sure, but if you were town, i don't think meaty wouldn't have had to have the role that prevents him from targeting you.p, as his role only affected anti-town.

I agree that we need defense from the people on the unknown list.

Whoops, completely forgot she was Viper. I think Meaty had that role in case he had the same thoughts you did about me being indie, but I don't get why having that is another reason for me to seem indie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back