Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 9 ends March 1st now

Vote: Kecleon-X

Sorry bro. :(

Raichu, you really should skip your ability tonight. We can't afford to lose more townies at this point.

Porygon-X said:
Vote: Kecleon-X

Sorry bro. :(

Raichu, you really should skip your ability tonight. We can't afford to lose more townies at this point.

Why should RaichuGirl skip using Viper? It's like an extra lynch. U

RaichuGirl, in my opinion, you shouldn't shoot anyone tonight. Our numbers are getting really low, and "shots in the dark" will probably end up killing townies.

For exactly these reasons. She should only use her ability if we are sure someone is a wolf and we can't lynch them, or we know two wolves at once, or something.

Second Problem of having Raichu kill someone tonight. It's already taken us too long to decide who to lynch during the day, we don't have time to decide on a second kill today.

Well. I guess gg, then, 'cause you guys just lynched a townie. Good job everybody. (Feel my sarcasm)

Till the day when all are one!

alex said:
RogueChomp said:
@ alex
Why would we take shots in the dark? If we already have 3 suspects, couldn't we try one and potentially win the game? Kecleon-X's story seems a bit fishy so far, and since we have less than a day left, why not?

Because none of those suspects are actually suspects except for Kecleon, who does not seem wolfy at all.

And I would be fine with Raichu taking a shot but only if she shoots either superpokemon67 or Bisharp, because they have not outed their roles as of yet. It's 10 townies to 1 wolf, we have time to find it.

I'll reveal my role.

Dark Void post forthcoming. Anyway, we do have less than a day so Vote: Kecleon-X

Since it won't help any, I am just gonna reveal that I am the mother of Fuyuki and his sister, Natsumi. Also going to point out (to clear up confusion) that during the time when I cannot use my role, is that I cannot become targeted by any roles, which is why I wanted to come off as a threat. I also target two people with my role blocking role. Apparently I am a comic book writer who works late, which is why I can't do anything on said nights.

Just thought you guys would like to know the errors of your foolish ways before you lynched me.

Everyone was panicking, realizing that the sun was beginning to set. Only Alex really seemed to care about superpokemon67, but suddenly superpokemon67 stood up and said, "Every knows who I am, I'm incredibly famous!" And suddenly everyone did know who he is. He is:

Baio Nishizawa
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You are the father of Momoka Nishizawa and husband of Oka Nishizawa. You used to be a street fighter and Oka declared that only one who could defeat her could marry her. Everyone else failed, but you succeeded and the two of you married. However, after Momoka was born you went your separate ways. Oka continued to be a street fighter, determined to become the best in the world, and you faced the corporate aspect. Within years your company the Nishizawa Organization controlled 51% of the world. The aliens invaders are now threatening not just your success but also your daughter, and you will not allow that.

Ability: Controls 51% Of The World's Economy
Once per game during the night, you may use this ability. During the next day phase, when the day would end normally, the person you voted for will be lynched regardless of any other votes.

Ability: And Has Copyright To ALL The Guns N' Roses Songs
Once per game during the day, you may pm me telling me that you would like to reveal your role. I will reveal your role publicly.

For clarification this is NOT a lynch or modkill, superpokemon67 is still alive and the game is still in the day phase (for a few more hours, anyway).

/me adds superpokemon to his confirmed townie list.

The town was out of leads, even with only one wolf left. Eventually they decided that three people's stories didn't match up, and a couple of them decided that Kecleon-X's was the most out of place. They attempted to lynch him, hurrying to do so before the sun went down. Suddenly, superpokemon67 revealed to everyone that he was Baio Nishizawa and placed a vote for Kecleon-X.

"Hey, Baio's supposed to be a genius, right?" someone whispered.

"Yeah." the other guy responded. "Well, if he thinks its Kecleon-X, he's probably right."

There was general assent. Kecleon-X was strung up and hung. Before he died, he told me to tell you guys that he said, "Till the day, when all are one..." I don't know what he meant but okay. He was:

Aki Hinata
You're the Pekoponian mother of Fuyuki Hinata and Natsumi Hinata. A single mom trying to raise two children in the heart of Tokyo, you are extremely devoted to your job as a comic book writer and only very rarely are able to take time off to spend with the kids, something you regret.

Ability: Works Late
On even numbered nights you cannot use any ability or be targeted by any ability.

Ability: The Strongest Woman On Earth
Once per night on the nights when you may use abilities, you may pm me the names of two players. If either of those players uses an ability that would kill another player, that ability will fail.

Night 9 ends the fourth.

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 9 ends March 4rd now

Nobody died. Bisharp37 told everyone his role and tried to cool but failed.

Satsuki Shiwasu
You are one of Natsumi Hinata's best friends at school. In addition, you have a crush on her too despite both of you being girls. However, Natsumi seems blissfully unaware of this and continues to like that Saburo guy. So what if he has a 300 IQ?

Ability: Just A Random Classmate
Once per game, if someone other than yourself voted for you during the day phase, you may use this role during the following night phase (assuming you are still alive). Your role will be revealed to everyone on the following day.

BISHARP IS NOT DEAD.

Can I trust you scrubalubs to lynch someone now?

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 10 ends when I want it to

So, basically someone role blocked the wolf.
I role blocked RougeChomp last night. So he should be on the suspect list.
I also used my seer ability to find that Machamp the Champion is most likely a townie based on what I learned about one of his roles. He can confirm that he has a role entitled: "Friends?"

I always forget if there are other role blockers. If there aren't, then RougeChomp should probably be our lynch today.

I feel like RougeChomp is our safest lynch as well, but I'd like to hear reports for other players and a defense from RougeChomp before I vote.

TheGuy said:
So, basically someone role blocked the wolf.
I role blocked RougeChomp last night. So he should be on the suspect list.
I also used my seer ability to find that Machamp the Champion is most likely a townie based on what I learned about one of his roles. He can confirm that he has a role entitled: "Friends?"

I always forget if there are other role blockers. If there aren't, then RougeChomp should probably be our lynch today.

I can confirm that I have role called "Friends?" (with a question mark).

I forgot to use my ability >.< so I'm fine with lynching RogueChomp, he always seemed kinda wolfy anyways. BUUU-uuuut, I'm OK with listening to his defense first.

TheGuy said:
RougeChomp

RougeChomp

Chillarmy said:
RougeChomp
RougeChomp

2a65nkl.jpg

lol

It's got tthat stupid "u" in there after the "g" doesn't is?

People who spell their usernames wrong need to die anyway.

Okay guys, I'll tell you the other part of my role (I didn't want to say it before, because it never worked, but I guess I have to now.) . It was activated on Night 8, and I was roleblocked on Night 9 by TheGuy and Night 8 by somebody else (the wolf kill still went through), so I couldn't use it. It's a very.....interesting ability to say the least. From Day 8 and on, I can PM Dark Void a name of any player, and he will give me an alignment. There is a 66% chance that alignment is correct. it's a very unreliable ability, I know. But it doesn't hurt the town, and it isn't so strong that the wolves will kill me.

I think somebody is hiding their roleblocking ability or lying, because I am not a wolf, just a weak town. Remember Night 7? TheGuy roleblocked RaichuGirl, and somebody else was roleblocked, and no wolf kill went through, and I was not roleblocked Night 7. I highly doubt the wolves forgot to kill (that would be like the wolves holding up a huge sign saying "We want to lose!".)

And actually TheGuy, my username is spelled correctly now, it has been like this for like a year XD.

RogueChomp is right, I believe we have 2 role blockers left, even though I still think he's pretty wolfy, he's right. I assume it's the same guy who beat up TheGuy. Whoever our other role-blocker blocked is also a high suspect. So, if you're the guy who beat up TheGuy, state it now, as well as who you blocked last night. Think about it, if we knew who the other blocker blocked, we could lynch one, and Raichu could shoot the other.

Also, just noticed that Kecleon was wrong/lied about his role. It doesn't work on even numbered nights, he said it was the opposite. What a scrub.

Also also, alex, have you ever stated your role? I can't remember. If you haven't, then state it, I guess...

Also also also, Ro[gu]eChomp is the correct spelling, not Ro[ug]eChomp.

I can revive a random non-Keronian player. I used it the first night I could. I am also invincible from dying at night until I fulfill a certain condition which I am obviously not going to say. I already said this, but maybe the wolf tried to see if I was lying and tried to kill me last night? That is a possibility.

It is also a possibility he tried to target me.

Hidden clause to my ability, I can't be lynched or killed the day/night I use the ability. I hoped he'd go for me, seems like it worked :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back