Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town wins.)

jpyTI.gif

RE: Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town wins.)

i don't like being second

especially in scumbag matches between me and teapot

here you go

1. **Fuyuki Hinata - Machamp the Champion
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You are a kind, peaceful Pekoponian boy who is bad at sports and school and basically everything else besides detective work and yet you're a paranormal magnet (handy since you're obsessed with the occult) and also oddly enough a girl magnet (which is weird since you don't even like girls yet).

Ability: Master Detective
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. I will pm you the names of any players who targeted the same player as you during that night.

Ability: Friends?
If you use your ability on Keroro, you may become friends with him. If you do, he will lose one of his abilities and you will be able to use it. However, if you become friends with him you will be unable to use Master Detective after he dies.
2. **Natsumi Hinata - DNA
In contrast to your dorky brother, you are a mean tempered Pekoponian girl who excels at sports and school and basically everything else. You hate those stupid frogs and view it as your job to stop their invasion of Pekopon.

Ability: Super Popular
Your vote counts for three.

Ability: Booookeeeeegaaaiiiirrrruuuuu....
Once per turn, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be unable to use their primary night role during the following night. In addition, if you used this ability on Keroro, you will be alerted via a pm.

Hidden Ability: Ewww, so slimy!
If you use your second ability on Wet King, you will be unable to speak during the next day phase and will be thoroughly grossed out.
3. **Aki Hinata - Kecleon-X
You're the Pekoponian mother of Fuyuki Hinata and Natsumi Hinata. A single mom trying to raise two children in the heart of Tokyo, you are extremely devoted to your job as a comic book writer and only very rarely are able to take time off to spend with the kids, something you regret.

Ability: Works Late
On even numbered nights you cannot use any ability or be targeted by any ability.

Ability: The Strongest Woman On Earth
Once per night on the nights when you may use abilities, you may pm me the names of two players. If either of those players uses an ability that would kill another player, that ability will fail.
4.**Keroro - Flygon2071
Alignment: Keronians win
You became the head of the A.R.M.P.I.T. Platoon not so much through your dedication or competence but because your father is the dreaded Demon Sergeant, among the most cruel and destructive of Keronians to exist. In stark contrast, you're exceptionally lazy and would prefer to build Gunpla all day long than actually invade.

Ability: Kero Ball
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be affected by a random effect that can be positive or negative.

Ability: Afro of Immortality
Once per game, if you would be killed, you will not be killed. However, you will gain an afro.

Ability: Keronian Bond
You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.
5. **Momoka Nishizawa - Zorua
You are the daughter to Baio Nishizawa and Oka Nishizawa, the two strongest street fighters in the world, no the universe. You're also the heir of the Nishizawa corporation, which own 51% of Pekopon's economy. If that wasn't enough, you have split personalities, one of which is pure evil while the other is shy and polite, and the only thing they can agree on is that they are totally and unconditionally in love with Fuyuki Hinata.

Ability: Multi-Trillion Dollar Crush
You are in love with Fuyuki Hinata. His identity will be sent to you in another pm. He does not know your identity and communication between the two of you outside of the thread is still prohibited.

Ability: Unrequited Love
If Fuyuki Hinata dies in any way, you will commit suicide.

Ability: Super Rich
You have a private driver, pilot, butler, and bodyguard. He also has a huge mustache. His identity will be sent to you in a separate pm. He will know your identity as well, but you may not converse outside of the thread.
6. **Paul Moriyama - dmaster
"My name is Paul Moriyama. I'm Miss Momoka's driver, pilot, butler, and bodyguard. I also have a huge mustache." This quote pretty much defines you. You are the strongest street fighter on Pekopon with the exception of Baio and Oka Nishizawa, Momoka's parents. As Baio works on controlling the biggest corporation in the world and Oka works on becoming the strongest thing that has ever lived, the responsibility of raising Momoka has largely fallen upon you, and you will NOT fail at this. Your mustache won't allow it.

Ability: Dedicated Bodyguard
You will be sent Momoka Nishizawa's identity in a private pm. She will know your identity as well, but you may not converse outside of the thread..

Ability: This Mustache Is Too Big For Failure
You may use this ability three times during the game. During a night phase, you may pm me saying that you would like to use this ability. During a night that you used this ability, if Momoka would be killed, she will not die and the person that tried to kill her will be killed instead.

Ability: I Have A HUGE Mustache
You may use this ability three times during the game. During a night phase, you may pm me the name of a player. Any of that player's abilities that target another player during that night will fail.

Hidden Ability: I remember the days when my mustache was just peach fuzz...
If you would be killed by Giroro during the night, you will not die. If this happens, the two of you will become rivals and any votes you make against each oher count for 5.
7. **Tamama - ShadowLugia - PMysterious
As the private first class of the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon, you are the lowest ranking member of the squadron. You're still considered to be in the tadpole phase and are the only one in the platoon with their tail still on. You are normally cheerful and happy, but can be set off at the slightest disturbances-such as a fly landing on your forehead-which frequently causes you to go into a berserker frenzy and destroy everything with yellow lasers fired out of your mouth, the Tamama Impact. You also have a man crush on Keroro, your leader, and a jealousy complex.

Ability: Tamama Impact!
Once per night, you may pm me the name of one player who was suspicious of you during the previous day. That player will be unable to vote during the next day.

Ability: Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant!
Once per game during the night or day you may pm me the name of a player who voted for Keroro. That player will be unable to speak or vote during their next turn and cannot use their night role during the following night.

Ability: I WARNED YOU!!!
Once per game during the night or day you may pm me the name of a player who voted for Keroro. That player will be killed. You cannot use this Ability unless you have already used Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant!, and you cannot use this ability on the same night or day or player that you used Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant! on.

You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.
8. **Giroro - Roguechomp
You're the hot-headed weapons expert of the A.R.M.P.I.T platoon but nobody will say that to your face if they don't want a grenade dropped in their mouth. As the most competent member of the platoon, you are constantly serious and pushing for invasion much more than the rest of the Keronians. However, you have fallen in love with Natsumi Hinata, a Pekoponian, something that the rest of the platoon constantly teases you for.

Ability: Keroro Is Too Lazy, So I'm Doing This Instead!
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be killed. You may discuss who to kill with anyone else who has the same alignment as you but I will only accept the final decision on who to kill from you.

Ability: Booby Trap
Once per game during the night, you may pm me the name of a player. The next person to target that player will be killed. You may not use this ability on the same night that you use Keroro Is Too Lazy, So I'm Doing This Instead!

9. **Saburo Matsumi - HypnoticLuxray
As a misunderstood genius, you are enigmatic and very popular at school-when you show up, that is. When you ran into Kururu, the genius of the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon, the two of you fought at first but eventually came to understand each other as outcasts, and he gave you the Reality Pen, a weapon perfect for you. You also host a radio show anonymously as D.J. Matsumi, but don't tell the hundreds of adoring female fans.

Ability: Reality Pen
You have a pen capable of materializing whatever you draw. You may use each of your reality drawing once each, and may only use one reality drawing per night.

Reality Drawing: Shield
You may pm me the name of a player (including yourself). Any negative effects that would happen to that player as the result of an ability will be negated during the night that you use this reality drawing.

Reality Drawing: Sticky Bullet Gun
You may pm me the name of a player. During the next three night phases after you use this ability, any of their abilities that require them to pm me the name of a player cannot be used aside from the wolf faction's nightly kill.

Reality Drawing: Zipper On The Door
You may pm me the name of a player. I will send you a pm containing all of the players who targeted the same player you did and all of the players that that player targeted on the night you used this reality drawing..
10. **Kururu - Gistica
You are a cruel, sadistic genius, possibly the smartest Keronian to ever live. If you were to get serious you doubt that you would have a problem conquering Pekopon in a mere 24 hours on your own in at least 9,001 different ways. Nobody else knows this, however, and you're just here for your own pleasure and laughing at your foolish platoon mates running around failing.

Ability: The Greatest Genius In Space
You have developed a number of amazing inventions. You may use them once each, and you may only use one invention per night phase.

Invention: Acceptance Chalk
You may pm me the name of the player who you would like to use this invention on, and pm me the name of a second player. The player who you use this invention on will be sent an anonymous message telling them that the second player's alignment is Pekoponians win.

Invention: I Can Hear Your Voice Now System
You may pm me the name of a player. All of that player's abilities will be sent to you via pm. During the night you use this invention, you may choose which of that player's abilities to use, and on who, if applicable.

Invention: If I Could Do My Life Over Gun
You may pm me the name of a player. You may then choose whether to power up or power down that person's primary role for the rest of the game.

Invention: Parasite Miracle GP01
You may pm me the name of a dead player. That player may talk and vote during the next day phase and use any night roles that they can during the next night phase. However, they will die again at the end of the next night phase.

Invention: Animal Animalizer Gun
You may pm me the name of a player. That player will be given the choice to change their alignment to Keronians win. If they do, they will gain new abilities.

11. **Koyuki Azumaya - Blui129
You are an extremely talented young female Pekoponian ninja trained by the greatest ninja master in all of Japan. You and your ninja dog Zeroyasha saved the life of one of the invaders, Zeroro, when he was abandoned by his platoon and he has now become a ninja himself and vowed to save humanity from his former comrades. You also have a crush on Natsumi, a talented girl at your public school who tries to help you fit in.

Ability: *Sniff Sniff* You Smell Friendly!
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. I will tell you if their alignment is the same as your alignment or not.
12. **Dororo - Bippa
Alignment: Pekoponians win; Alternate alignment: Keronians win
You were constantly mistreated by your best friends Keroro and Giroro as a young child on Keron. The jokes on them, however, as you became enlisted in the most elite assassin school in space and became an extremely deadly warrior. However, when you came to Pekopon, you were once again abandoned by the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon and left to die before being rescued by a young Pekoponian ninja girl and he ninja dog. Abandoning your old life and name, Zeroro, you fight for the users now Pekopon. However, deep inside you miss your old friends-what a sissy.

Ability: Super Assassin Magic: Eyes of Truth
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. I will pm you one of the abilities of that player's name and effect.

Ability: Abandoned By His Best Friend
If you use Super Assassin Magic: Eyes of Truth on a player with the alignment Keronians win, you may change your alignment to Keronians win. if you do so, you will gain new abilities.

Ability: Everyone Forgets About Me!
After 5 players have voted for you, any other votes for you during the next 24 hours will not be counted. This ability can only be used once per game.

Alternate Ability: Keroro Shōtai Dokushitei Chō Hisotsudan
You may only use this ability if there are at least 5 players left with the alignment Keronians win, including yourself. Once per game, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be killed. No abilities can interfere with this ability in any way.

Alternate Ability: Keronian Bond
13. **Zeroyasha - sillykyle
You're a super intelligent ninja dog who is always saving Pekoponians. You and your human ninja friend Koyuki saved a Keronian assassin named Zeroro and taught him to become a ninja. With Pekopon in danger from his platoon mates, you have activated your ninja skills and vowed to save everyone.

Ability: Ninja Dog
Once per night, you may pm me the name of someone that you ninja'd during that day phase. You may choose to either strengthen or weaken their night role during the night you use this ability.
14. **Angol Mois - Lucky Fire
Alignment: Keronians win; Alternate alignment: Angols win
You are a fairly young girl in the Angol race, a race renowned for bringing death and destruction to countless planets across the universe. You were originally sent to Pekopon to destroy it, but before you could do so you met up with Keroro, a Keronian friend of your father whom you affectionately refer to as Uncle and are in love with. To help him out, you decided to join his platoon instead of destroying Pekopon.

Ability: Armageddon 1/1,000,000
Once per night you map pm me the name of a player. If that player used their primary ability on the night that you used this ability, that ability will fail.

Alternate Ability: Armageddon 1/1!!!
If you are still alive at the end of the fifth night after Keroro has been killed, the game will end and you will be declared the winner.
15. **Alisa Southerncross - Meaty
Alignment: Alisa Southerncross wins
Originally a lifeless doll, you were given life by a strange alien who had lost his memories. He normally takes the appearance of cat ears on you, and you both know instinctively that you must eat enough members of the Dark Race, your term for aliens, in order to achieve true humanity. As such, that has become your mission.

Ability: Dark Race Hunter
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. If that player has an alignment other than Pekoponians win, you will absorb them and they will be removed from the game. If you target a player with the alignment Pekoponians win, you will not be able to use this ability on the next turn. If you absorb two players with an alignment other than Pekoponians win, you win the game.

Ability: Medusa Gaze
You may use this ability once per game. During the night phase, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be unable to speak, vote, or perform and actions during the night phase for the next three day and night phases.
16. **Kogoro - TheGuy
*Alignment: Pekoponians win
A childhood friend of Keroro, the leader of the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon, you always played pretend that he would invade and you would become a space deputy and stop him. Now it has happened for real; you have taken up residency on Pekopon and have decided to stop the invading Keronians with Keroro at their head. You're also here with your sister, who unlike you has an IQ over 55.6.

Ability: Space Deputy 556! Bwahahahaha!
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. Any abilities that the player attempts to use that night will fail.

Ability: Colored Boxes! Bwahahahaha!
Once every other night, you may not use your first ability.

Ability: Master Trader! Bwahahahaha!
Once per game during the night, you may pm me the name of a player. They will lose one of their abilities and you will gain it, then you will lose Colored Boxes! Bwahahahaha! and they will gain it. You may not use this ability on the same night as you use Space Deputy 556! Bwahahahaha!

Ability: Sibling Love
You may communicate with Lavie. Her identity will be sent to you in a separate pm.
17. **Lavie - Nengeni
You are an alien here on Pekopon with your brother. He's constantly messing up at everything he does and you are overeager to apologize for him. In addition, you are stuck taking terrible jobs in order to support the two of you. However, he is your brother and you love him dearly.

Ability: I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry!
Whenever Kogoro uses his primary, you will be notified. You may then choose to have Kogoro's ability fail.

Ability: Tracker Gun
Once per game during the night, you may use this ability. You may pm me the name of a player. For the rest of the game, you will be notified who that person targets with their primary night role.

Ability: Sibling Love
You may communicate with Kogoro. His identity will be sent to you in a separate pm.
18. **Nyororo - Glace
Alignment: Nyororo wins
Despite being fully mobile, you are actually a space plant with an odd twist; instead of getting your water from rain or soil like many plants, you get your water by swallowing and removing all moisture from other moisture loving species. The Keronians on this planet and their high moisture levels have attracted you from across the cosmos, and so here you are.

Ability: Suck Dry
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. If that player's alignment is Keronians win, they lose their primary ability and you may use this ability twice during the next night. If that player's alignment is not Keronians win, you may not use this ability during the next night. If all living players with the alignment Keronians win have been affected by this ability, you win.
19. **Viper - RaichuGirl
Alignment: Viper wins
You are a member of the Keronian's most feared species in the universe except for possibly the vile space plant Nyororo; the Vipers. Every member of your species is named Viper; but as you always say, what your species lacks in naming skills they make up for with naturally recurring laser cannons on their arms. In addition, it takes exactly five Keronians to defeat a single Viper, and there are only a few more than that here so you should be able to kill everyone and take over this planet.

Ability: Natural Enemies
Once per game, if a Keronian uses and ability on your, that ability will fail and that Keronian will die.

Ability: Laser Arm Cannon
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will die.

Hidden Ability: Desperation
Once per game, if Natural Enemies has already been used up and you would be killed by a Keronian while there are less than 5 Keronains left, you will use Natural Enemies again.
20. **Karara - doublenikesocks
Alignment: ???; Alternate Alignment: Keronians win
You are a mischievous young Keronian daughter of one of the richest and most influential Keronians around. You stole his spaceship and escaped to Pekopon and intend to pretend that you just got transferred to the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon. However, your keromones are raging right now and there's a good chance you might fall in love with the first male Keronian you meet...

Ability: Searching For True Love
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. If you are compatible with that player, you will fall in love with them. If you do, you will gain new abilities.

Alternate Ability: Karara Impact!
This ability can only be used if you are in love with Tamama. Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player has a 50% chance of being unable to vote on the next day.

Alternate Ability: Oni Gun
This ability can only be used if you are in love with Kururu. Once per game, you may pm me the name of a player. That player cannot use their ability as long as you are in love with Kururu.

Alternate Ability: Apprentice Ninja
This ability can only be used if you are in love with Dororo. Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player cannot be targeted by night roles on the night you targeted them.

Alternate Ability: Inaccurate Weapons Master
This ability can only be used if you are in love with Giroro. Once per night you may pm me the name of a player. There is a 25% chance that the player will die.

Alternate Ability: Fight To The Death For Keroro's Love!
This ability can only be used if you are in love with Keroro. You and Tamama lose all of your abilities until one of you dies. Once per night, a random player will be killed.

Alternate Ability: The Red String of Fate Spirals Randomly
You may only use this ability if you are in love. You may pick another player that you are compatible with. You will fall in love with them and gain a different ability in exchange for losing a current one.

21. **Akina Hinata - Alex - Roari
You are the grandmother of Fuyuki and Natsumi Hinata. You live in a small log cabin far away from the city in the middle of the words. You have the unique ability to see the Keronians, but your kind heart forces you to take pity on them, and indeed anything else when they are wounded, and you wouldn't turn them in.

Ability: Over The River And Through The Woods
You may use this ability thrice during the game. During the night phase, you may pm me that would like to use this ability. You will not be affected by any night roles during the turn you use this ability, but you cannot use any of your other abilities on that night as well.

Ability: Sweet Old Lady
You may use this ability twice during the game, During the night phase, you map pm me the name of a player. All harmful effects on that player will be removed (aside from death).
22. **Dance Master - Martini - Teal
Alignment: Dance Master wins
You are a malicious alien dressed in a disco outfit and wearing orange shades and a huge afro. You are here to impersonate the popular star Dance Man by selling tickets that appear to be for one of his concerts but instead summon you when the they are ripped. You can shoot lasers out of your shades that give people afros and also let you control their mind.

Ability: Afro Laser
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will get an afro. If there are more living players with afros than living players without afros, you win.

Ability: Afro Protection
Once per game, if you would be killed, you will not be killed.
23. **Dance Man - Bo$$_89
You are a popular Pekoponian music star. You have heard that their is an alien going around impersonating you and giving people unwanted afros. Despite rocking your own afro along with a disco outfit, you can't stand for an abuse of the afro power so you're here to stop him.

Ability: Afro Protection
Once per game, if you would be killed, you will not be killed.

Ability: Master Musician
You may use this ability twice per game. During the night phase, you may pm me the name of a player. At the end of the second night after you used this ability, any negative effects on that person besides death will be removed.
24. **Wet King - Spammy - Mayer
You were genetically engineered from a slug to defeat the greatest enemy of the Keroro platoon, Natsumi Hinata. The goal of this was to exploit her greatest weakness, her incapability to look at, let alone touch, anything wet and slimy while remaining sane. However, your heart of justice rebelled against the evil Keronians and now you fight for the users Pekoponians.

Ability: Heart of Justice
Gain +1 attack whenever you're hit by a Dark type move lololol You may use this ability once during the game. During the night phase, pm me that you would like to use this ability. Every player that killed someone during the night that you used this role will lose an ability.
25. **Mecha Nyororo -CrystalEyeMonster - Keeper of Night
Alignment: Mecha Nyororo wins; Alternate Alignment: Keronians Win
You were designed in the robotic image of the Keronian's greatest nemesis, the space plant Nyororo. Your sole purpose for creation is to defend the Keronians, in particular their leader Keroro, from any and all Nyororo that intend to attack him. However, you have also ended up befriending Keroro, and you think that if you don't manage to kill off the Nyororo, you'll probably join him.

Ability: Designed With One Goal In Mind
If Nyororo targets you with its ability, you will kill it.

Ability: Super Warp
Once per game, you may use this ability. During the night phase, pm me the name of two players. You and those two players will be removed from the game. If Nyororo was one of those two players, you will win.

26. **Melody Honey - ESP
You're a highly popular Pekoponian pop star. You live in America but strangely enough are seen fairly often in the Tokyo area. In either case, you're here to support the Pekoponians drive off these fearsome frog-like invaders, the Keronian, even if you are among 2 Pekoponians in the whole world who actually understands their sense of humor.

Ability: Pop Star
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. Their role will be powered up during that night phase. They will know that you are the one who powered their role up.
27. **Masayoshi Yoshiokadaira - PMJ
You are just another nameless, faceless scrub on Momoka's private bodyguard squadron. Except you have a name. And a face.

Ability: Determined Bodyguard
Any time that Momoka would be affected by a night role, there is a 50% chance that you will be affected by the night role instead.
28. **Baio Nishizawa - Puff - superpokemon67
You are the father of Momoka Nishizawa and husband of Oka Nishizawa. You used to be a street fighter and Oka declared that only one who could defeat her could marry her. Everyone else failed, but you succeeded and the two of you married. However, after Momoka was born you went your separate ways. Oka continued to be a street fighter, determined to become the best in the world, and you faced the corporate aspect. Within years your company the Nishizawa Organization controlled 51% of the world. The aliens invaders are now threatening not just your success but also your daughter, and you will not allow that.

Ability: Controls 51% Of The World's Economy
Once per game during the night, you may use this ability. During the next day phase, when the day would end normally, the person you voted for will be lynched regardless of any other votes.

Ability: And Has Copyright To ALL The Guns N' Roses Songs
Once per game during the day, you may pm me telling me that you would like to reveal your role. I will reveal your role publicly. Then, your vote counts as five for the remainder of the day and you cannot be inflicted with a negative condition or killed during the following night (this part of the role will be hidden when it is revealed)
29. **Oka Nishizawa - Equinox
You are the mother of Momoka Nishizawa and wife of Baio Nishizawa. You used to be a street fighter and declared that only one who could defeat her could marry her. Everyone else failed, but Baio succeeded and the two of you married. However, after Momoka was born you went your separate ways. You continued to be a street fighter, determined to become the best in the world, and Baio faced the corporate aspect. Now, word has reached your ears that Pekopon is under attack by alien invaders not far from your beloved daughter Momoka, and you will stop at nothing to use your superior fighting skills to eliminate them all.

Ability: Greatest Street Fighter In The World
Any effects of night abilities that would affect you will not do anything to you, and whatever would happen to you will happen to the player who used the role instead.
30. **Satsuki Shiwasu - Bisharp37
You are one of Natsumi Hinata's best friends at school. In addition, you have a crush on her too despite both of you being girls. However, Natsumi seems blissfully unaware of this and continues to like that Saburo guy. So what if he has a 300 IQ?

Ability: Just A Random Classmate
Once per game, if someone other than yourself voted for you during the day phase, you may use this role during the following night phase (assuming you are still alive). Your role will be revealed to everyone on the following day.
31. **Yayoi Shimotsuki - Chariblaze
You are one of Natsumi Hinata's best friends at school. The two of you are always hanging out together, but unlike her you don't really have any special talents. You don't really mind, unless your prospective boyfriends prefer Natsumi of course.

Ability: Also Just A Random Classmate
During Day 1 and Night 1 you cannot be killed by any means.
32. **Omiyo - Porygon-X
You're the ghost living in the Hinata's basement. You're often forgotten however, and rarely have the spotlight. So, you've decided to help kill the Keronians for invading your space.

Ability: I'm Already Dead!
If you would be killed, you will not die. However, you may not speak during the following day.

Hidden Ability: Nobody can hear me...
Your vote counts for 0.
33. **Sumomo - King Arceus - Infinity
You're an intergalactic pop star. The third-runner up in Galactic Idol, in fact. However, you became addicted to shopping and were sent to Pekopon to rehabilitate from your disease. You have "the ability to shape-shift into a hot chick from any one of 400 alien races" so nobody can figure out who you are. The Keronians have irritated you by being such excessive fans though so you've decided to throw your lot in with the native Pekoponians.

Ability: Inter-Galactic Pop Star
Your vote counts for three.

Ability: Concert
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player's primary role will be powered up during that night phase.
34. **Chief - TDL
You're the Chief of the Newspaper Caper Club, or Kissyo Gakuen someotherjapaneseword. You are dedicated to meeting your deadline and getting the biggest scoop since proving that Meatloaf Day, Salisbury Steak Day, and Low Carb Burger Day were the same!

Ability: The Chief Kid Broke 5 Windows, Shimmied Past Invisible Laser Beams, And Lowered Himself Down A Burning Chimney Mission: Impossible Style
Once per game, you may pm me the name of a player. For the next three night you will be unable to use any other abilities or be killed by other abilities. At the end of the third night you will either get the alignment of that player and all players that they targeted over the course of the three nights, or you will be captured and killed. (outcome is determined randomly)

Ability: Extra! Extra!
Once per night, you may pm me a message of 20 words or less. It will be printed anonymously in the school newspaper in the morning.

Ability: Moonlight Conference
You are a part of the Newspaper Caper Club and will receive the names of the other members in a separate pm. You may discuss anything relating to the game with them outside of the game thread.
35. **Chiruyo Tsukigami - Blah - Chillarmy
You're a member of the Newspaper Caper Club, or Kissyo Gakuen someotherjapaneseword. You are so incredibly dedicated and always carry around dozens of notepads which you seem to be perpetually scribbling on.

Ability: Unwavering Desire For Truth
Certain negative effects from other roles will not affect you.

Ability: Oh. My God. When I Use This Phone, It Reads People's Thoughts. Forget Pictures Of Aliens, I'm Gonna Be Rich!
Once per game, you may pm me the name of a player. You will receive the names of all players who they targeted with their abilities on even numbered days/nights.

You are a part of the Newspaper Caper Club and will receive the names of the other members in a separate pm. You may discuss anything relating to the game with them outside of the game thread.
36. **Yamaha - TPO3 - Argetlam
You're a member of the Newspaper Caper Club, or Kissyo Gakuen someotherjapaneseword. You're a big thug and nobody's sure how you're still in middle school. You follow the Chief's questions loyally, but you're also a bit of a perv.

Ability: Ya Need Me To Rough Em Up For Ya?
Once per game, you may pm me the name of a player. They will be prevented from using a night role.

Alternate 1: Alex - TheYoshi
Alignment: Alex wins
You are the spirit of Alex. Forced out of your body and robbed of the ability to play this wonderful game, you have decided to get your revenge. This ambition proved strong enough to overcome death, and here you are.

Ability: Let Me Play ASDFGHJKL
You cannot die during the first day and night phase after returning to the game.

Ability: Feel My Wrath, WWXV!
Every night that you are alive you will cause something random to happen. You cannot turn this ability off.

Ability: I Finally Got To Play A Game Of Werewolf....
You win if you survive until the end of the game.
Alternate 2: Meaty
Alignment: Meaty wins
You are the soul of Meaty, resurrected by Alex to join him in terrorizing this game. What you really want, however, is to find just one more soul from the Dark Race to fully achieve your humanity, even in death.

Ability: Dark Race Hunter Mk II
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. If that player has an alignment other than Pekoponians win, you will absorb them and they will be removed from the game. If you absorb one players with an alignment other than Pekoponians win, you win the game.

Hidden Ability: My Scumbag Level Is OVER 9000!!!
As punishment for turning DNA into a statue in your original life, if he targets you with his ability, you will instantly die regardless of any other effects (including your first ability).

Hidden Ability: You Would Betray The Hand That Reanimated You?
If you target Alex with your ability, you will fail and be unable to talk during the next day phase.

There were a lot of overpowered roles in this game. I will not deny that. The idea was that overpowered roles on both sides would balance each other out roughly, and I would say that it actually worked pretty well; I thought the wolves had it easy and suddenly the town was on a roll (largely because of TheGuy becoming an unhindered roleblocker and ability seer after Bippa role revealed). Of course I did run out of ideas/worry about one side becoming overpowered and end up with a small number (I think 2-3) of roles that were bad. Like, really bad. Sorry PMJ and Chariblaze. :( Some last second adjustments were made when I brought Meaty's win down to 2 aliens from 3 (then I gave it to him and realized just how many indies I had and how easy that made get 2 aliens be, but w/e). Hidden abilities were absolutely not a moment of panic where I thought, "Oh god the wolves are positively steamrolling /everyone/, quick let's give dmaster relief for a night" and then flung hidden abilities on everyone else to balance their roles or the trend of the game mid way through. No, definitely not, and I hope every host after me has someone check their roles and give opinions so that they do not do the horrible thing that I definitely did not do.

So, feedback? What did I do well? What did I do poorly? How can everything be improved? Would you be interested in a sequel? Any other comments?

P.S. Fiiiiiiiiiine alex you win gg have fun here's a cookie just kidding.

Great game guys! Nice job hosting DV, cheers!

Astra said:
Or maybe the next game on the queue can go up if the host for that game (alex and Porygon-X) is ready, depending on how long PMJ is out of commission for.

No, we're not ready yet. :x

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 11 ends sometime this century, I hope

Dark Void said:
Alright so I'm using Replace on Alex. TheYoshi is now playing.

gg

Viper was slowly being driven insane. He had been brutally restrained by these Pekoponians. Once they had found his identity, they had kept him on a harsh leash: step where we tell you to, any further and you die. For the sake of his skin he was forced to. The Viper culture didn't care much for martyrs. But now the Keronians were gone and the Pekoponians knew they were in the clear. He was their only threat, and hah! what a threat he was. He didn't even kill someone before he died. It was futile to do so. At least he had outlived the destruction of the Keronians here, and contributed to some of their demises. That counted for something, right? Right? RIGHT??

RaichuGirl was:

Viper
Alignment: Viper wins
You are a member of the Keronian's most feared species in the universe except for possibly the vile space plant Nyororo; the Vipers. Every member of your species is named Viper; but as you always say, what your species lacks in naming skills they make up for with naturally recurring laser cannons on their arms. In addition, it takes exactly five Keronians to defeat a single Viper, and there are only a few more than that here so you should be able to kill everyone and take over this planet.

Ability: Natural Enemies
Once per game, if a Keronian uses and ability on your, that ability will fail and that Keronian will die.

Ability: Laser Arm Cannon
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will die.

Hidden Ability: Desperation
Once per game, if Natural Enemies has already been used up and you would be killed by a Keronian while there are less than 5 Keronains left, you will use Natural Enemies again.

The town rejoiced. All hostile alien intruders had been eliminated from their world. Now they could go back to nuking each other in peace. None of them contemplated that now, of course. But they would. Give it time. I would anyway. The wrath of the Viper Rites of Avenging Kin might not. But that's a story for another time.

k winners are:

Bisharp37
TheYoshi
Dark Void
Machamp the Champion
Porygon-X
Chillarmy
Dark Void
TheGuy
superpokemon67

Meaty (idk this guy died twice, the second time DNA killed him via hidden ability the turn he won so let's just leave him here)

alright cool gj guys I'll post a role list and maybe even analysis if I'm really bored but probably not. In the mean time you can discuss here and wait for PMJ's laptop to get fixed.

Do I not win?:(

My dying on RG made town win. GG. Was I roleblocked by someone back on N3 when I was supposed to use Kero Ball on Raichu.

EDIT: Why did we lynch DNS! Random ability every night!

Thinking about it, we could have been trolls and lynched Alex and waited a day to finish the game.

My role got way over powered at the end after I got Bippa's seer role. Then getting the lucky break of role blocking RogueChomp, that turned out really nicely. Very nice game overall. Our lynches I believe were 4 out of 5 times threats to the town in the last five days.

EDIT: Who beat me up that one night?

TheGuy said:
EDIT: Who beat me up that one night?

I was also beaten up the night after DNA was turned into a statue. The character said something about a "stupid frog".

Exact wording hope I don't get modkilled after-game:

DV said:
You were beaten up by a ferocious female warrior and too stunned to be able to use your ability tonight. You also heard her screaming something about a stupid frog.

Wow, I cannot believe I missed you Bo$$. So sorry, you are indeed a winner. My bad. And yeah TheGuy you were targeted by DNA the night before he died, which caused you to actually get rbed the night he died. DNA; trolling games from the grave.

Yay I won. GG guys, really i did nothing but confirm that Bippa was a wolf. Go me. Yo Dark Void, what were the negative effects I would've avoided with my role?

This game sucked because I died night one like always. #smfh #rofl #lawl #hashtags

Chillarmy said:
Yay I won. GG guys, really i did nothing but confirm that Bippa was a wolf. Go me. Yo Dark Void, what were the negative effects I would've avoided with my role?

Getting roleblocked and being unable to speak or vote, also role power downs (I think the only one I left in the game was like a 1/10th chance on Kero Ball but w/e).

unsheathed said:
This game sucked because I died night one like always. #smfh #rofl #lawl #hashtags

Yeah I disliked that too cuz you had what I thought would be a really fun role. Whatever.

Hey guys, Mayer here. I got a name change to Sir Taco, lol.

Anyway, what made the Wolves decide to kill me?

Also, was my play good this game? I was a pretty horrible player when I first started playing (very recently) and I want to know if my play is getting better. :D

Sir Taco said:
Hey guys, Mayer here. I got a name change to Sir Taco, lol.

Anyway, what made the Wolves decide to kill me?

Also, was my play good this game? I was a pretty horrible player when I first started playing (very recently) and I want to know if my play is getting better. :D

It was RG who killed you. I don't remember who did we kill that night. I can't judge as it was my first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back