Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 2) (D/L 6/26)

2 PR's gone :(

I don't understand the PMJ wagon. He's tracker, kne of our PR and we don't want to lose another one. He's not being really aggressive, and he is right that Glace might be a wolf. Something that catches me is that James and Lemonade are trying to start a wagon on 1 of our PR's which isn't good for the town.

@PMJ I just read that post, this must be my biggest fail ever >_<
I was trying to see whether you were legit or not and the accusation laid out above egged me on. Sorry about that...
(man I must be the worst townie in WW history)
Nothing more from me before I mess up again because I'm tired.
UNVOTE: PMJ

PMJ said:
That does not mean you are not scum.

It means I have the same chance as anyone else here to be scum, so why do you pressure me?

James86134 said:
Look, at this point, were making stupid decisions.

We killed Sir Taco, with a small spark. Teal, Astra and Lenny were killed, Astra and Teal being two great players.

Even though Sir Taco turned of to be the Unlyncher after being lynched, PMJ still seems so aggressive. why would Sir Taco just choose a random just choose a random person of he was the Unlyncher. if he wanted to win, he would name the Lyncher, so he could win without reprocussions.

Still, PMJ is aggressive. TBH, he seems like a better case then Glacé.

VOTE: <PMJ>

Vote: James86134

Policy voting people who say being aggressive is bad. Being aggressive helps find wolves. Do you not want us to find wolves?

Flys Gone 2071 said:

I don't understand the PMJ wagon. He's tracker, kne of our PR and we don't want to lose another one. He's not being really aggressive, and he is right that Glace might be a wolf.

You might be a wolf. PMJ might be a wolf. Anyone might be a wolf.

I do not clear PMJ as town because he claims tracker, and nor should anyone. Role revealing at this point is not logical because there is no way to prove anything (he said, she said).

Activity post.

Also, I think its a bit early to vote for someone during the daytime without first getting any more info.

I'm with KA on that. We have a week ahead of us. We might gather extra info, have a reveal or whatever. Too early to start voting.

Glace said:
It means I have the same chance as anyone else here to be scum, so why do you pressure me?

Because I don't see a need to stall this. We can find out--today--if you are worth lynching or not. If you are, then the town will be down one threat and my condolences to Sir Taco for drawing such a crappy role. If you aren't, then we can go back to scumhunting.

Of course, if no one even bothered to investigate you I am going to be kind of upset with this town (not valid if there are no investigative roles obviously).

All I want from you, Glace, is a claim. At this point, I have no reason not to pursue this lead, and until someone comes forward with more information, no one else does, either.

PMJ said:
Glace said:

Because I don't see a need to stall this. We can find out--today--if you are worth lynching or not. If you are, then the town will be down one threat and my condolences to Sir Taco for drawing such a crappy role. If you aren't, then we can go back to scumhunting.

Of course, if no one even bothered to investigate you I am going to be kind of upset with this town (not valid if there are no investigative roles obviously).

All I want from you, Glace, is a claim. At this point, I have no reason not to pursue this lead, and until someone comes forward with more information, no one else does, either.

They have no reason to want to investigate me. Role claims are meaningless, but if you insist, I am a VT. However, claiming VT is always deemed wolfy which is why I didn't want to claim it... If someone did in fact investigate me I will be disappointed in the town as I have done nothing wrong.

What makes me a threat? The fact that I was the unlynchee? Before we move forward, I would like to know what you are accusing me of and on what ground.

PMJ is being a bit aggressive, but I'm not holding that against him. I have no reason to go after him. However, I am also agreeing with KA. I'll hold my vote and just let this happen, since there could be two targets for my vote, but I want to be sure.

Why don't you scum hunt?

Glace said:
I am a VT.

No you're not. Strike two, buddy.

Glace said:
Flys Gone 2071 said:

I don't understand the PMJ wagon. He's tracker, one of our PR and we don't want to lose another one. He's not being really aggressive, and he is right that Glace might be a wolf.

You might be a wolf. PMJ might be a wolf. Anyone might be a wolf.

I do not clear PMJ as town because he claims tracker, and nor should anyone. Role revealing at this point is not logical because there is no way to prove anything (he said, she said).

I meant that being the unlynchee doesn't confirms you at all. And I don't clear PMJ as tracker just that if he tells the truth we'll be on a terrible position without Tracker and Vigilante.

I don't consider you wolfy or that I would vote for you but that PMJ pressuring for trying to know your role isn't entirely wrong. If you are town, there wouldn't be any trouble and ST would be win, etc.

I was saying the James could easily be trying to get tracker down if he is scum as he would know that he is indeed tracker.

PMJ said:
Glace said:
I am a VT.

Yes I am.

Also respond to my other stuff too. Selective responding is a scum tell, you know.

Role claims are meaningless until someone comes forward with information. I didn't trust anyone to actually listen to me when I said to investigate you, so I did it myself. You have a night action and therefore are not a vanilla townie.

VOTE: Glace

PMJ said:
Glace said:
I am a VT.

PMJ, are you implying that you used your supposed ability to track Glace and discovered that he did use an ability on someone? Cause if that's not the case I don't know how you could be so sure that he isn't a VT.

Eeyup.com

I always post without checking if anyone posted at the time I was writing my post.
Well, I guess we should go for Glace.

PMJ said:
Role claims are meaningless until someone comes forward with information. I didn't trust anyone to actually listen to me when I said to investigate you, so I did it myself. You have a night action and therefore are not a vanilla townie.

Well if that's the case....
Vote: Glace

~Vote Count 2.2~

PMJ-[1] (James86134)
James86134-[1] (Glace)
Glace-[3] (PMJ, MDL, pokemeister899)

Not Voting (18): (camoclone, RaichuGirl, Haunted Water, Flys Gone 2071, Blui, ChillBill, King Arceus, Shocker, Chillarmy, Bisharp37, Jay, Hegafire0, Machamp the Champion, sillykyle, RogueChomp, Lemonnade, TwistedTurtwig, Rally)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Deadline is 6/26/2013 at 19:00:00 PM EST.

One of the 2 is lying so we'll kill PMJ if he is lying. Who did he followed?

I think PMJ is telling the truth because there's only one tracker, so it would be risky to claim it if someone else is the tracker. Anyway, there's a good chance Glace is town but he has abilities. He could have said he is VT to fake out scum, but I don't think that's the case. Also, who did Glace use his ability on, PMJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back