Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Night 4) (D/L 7/22)

Okay, the role info is out, let Day 5 begin! :D

King Arceus confirmed for worst cop ever. He either didn't investigate anyone on the night I tracked him, which means he sucks as a cop, or he got roleblocked and didn't say anything about it, which would confirm the existence of roleblocker/jailkeeper/hooker and help out the town in that manner.

lol at the werewolves getting demolished. sheninja, are you going to tell us when a faction has been eliminated?

Last night I tracked machamp the champion and received no result.

~Vote Count 5.1~

Not Voting (14): (camoclone, Haunted Water, PMJ, Blui, ChillBill, Shocker, pokemeister899, Chillarmy, Nengeni, Jay, Machamp the Champion, James86134, sillykyle, TwistedTurtwig)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is 7/29/2013 at 19:00:00 EST.

Replacing Bisharp37 with Nengeni.

@PMJ I /won't/ tell when a faction is eliminated.

Is no kill a valid option for werewolves/mafia?

"Once per night, as often as you like, you may ..."

Well oops, nothing ever says that, but all Night actions are optional unless they are reflexive.

None of the scum roles in the OP include the nightly kill, which is why I asked.

However I realize that the scum would be retarded to no-kill so we'll have one faction remaining when we wake up to see only one kill.

The deadline should be in like four days, not seven. =[

If you get a lynched achieved by then, well played.

Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 5) (D/L 7/29)

I'm really confuzzled! I didn't think I was still in this... Give me a couple of days to read through.

RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea Day 5) (D/L 7/29)

PMJ said:
King Arceus confirmed for worst cop ever.

Agreed. He was using none of the logics.

It seems like we (oh wait camoclone's playing. THE TOWN) are finally picking up steam. Before Day 4, we had only killed 1 Mafia. Now that Day 4 and Night 4 have passed, we've killed 2 Werewolves.

I still have no leads, soooooo if nothing pops up, I'll try for the HW wagon again.

RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 5) (D/L 7/29)

Hey, why not now?

VOTE: Haunted Water

Logic: Last time we randomly voted we hit scum, surely we'll do it again!

camoclone
Haunted Water
PMJ
Blui
ChillBill
Shocker
pokemeister899
Chillarmy
Nengeni
Jay
Machamp the Champion
James86134
sillykyle
TwistedTurtwig

I think that's right. Now, we don't really have anything to go off of in terms of role results, so all we have is the infrequent posts. Nengeni hasn't posted since he signed up, and Jay and Shocker have 3 and 4 posts respectively (including signing up). While I would imagine they would probably be a bit more active if they had worthwhile roles, they still shouldn't be overlooked (Rally had 3 posts and he was a wolf). PMJ is an interesting case, claiming tracker d1 and proving that he had that ability, although he could still be the mafia-aligned tracker. He hasn't been counter claimed, but not every role is in the game. He did start a bandwagon on a wolf, but obviously the mafia need the wolves dead as well. A lot of people have been voting for HW, I forget why (n00bishness?) Too lazy to really go through the thread thoroughly, but it's a start.

Wow...

So, the werewolves either killed Rally through friendly fire, the mafia killed Rally, or we still have a serial killer?

Is there any roles on the scum side hat involve killing the leader. I don't remember what its called... But there is a certain role for one wolf (or mafia) to kill the leader of the group, and that is there win condition... Is that a role?

I guess it was the mafia team who killed Rally. I don't remember anything on the roles saying "Get killed".
Anyway, 2 wolves are out now. Can anyone confirm he was masons with Rally?

If you want to lynch me then I dgaf. You are right in assuming that the town tracker may not be in the game (assuming I am mafia tracker) but considering the numbers of it it's too great a risk to do. it would have more merit if I had claimed, say, today. but on day one with no one dead, rolling dice like that is a hugely stupid move if I were scum.

I agree with the PMJ, on the aspect of not lynching him.

But, I don't agree with his reckless voting, random logic... I suppose you have to take in what he said before.

Well, I don't know. The inactivity is hindering our efforts.
Since there has been two NKs last night, and only one (Glace) before, it may not be to far fetched to say that maybe some of the inactives are scum? Who is inactive here?
Shocker
Nengeni
twist
pokemeister
chillarmy

Seeing how I have a wonderful suspicion of him based on how he plays, and a review of his posts (and lack thereof)...
VOTE: TwistedTurtwig

Only one person died the night Glace did because:

1. both factions tried to kill him
2. one of them tried to kill me and Glace protected me again

I very much doubt it is due to inactivity. our meta is to avoid no-kill like the plague, and since that was like day two or three the scum have no reason not to kill since they weren't in any danger of losing a key player as a result of the kill.

I guess we may as well lynch an inactive. At least that has merit than LOL RANDOM LYNCH TEIM :D

UNVOTE: Haunted Water
VOTE: twistedturtwig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back