Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Signups!

here-comes-trouble.jpg

And just like last game, I am never going to role-reveal.

I'M I, I'M IN. Freaked out a bit, because of three pages, I though the game had started...

In. Did anything important happen last game that I should know about? There's no way in hell I'm reading through the thread.

I think it would be pretty important to note that everyone died last game. :p

Quick question. When a werewolf game ends, does another one begin straight away?

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Quick question. When a werewolf game ends, does another one begin straight away?

Typically, but it depends. This one and the last one started a couple of weeks after the previous was done.

/in It looks good. Also for anone who cares I will be hosting the next "mini" game after the great idea finishes.

Alright, that fills us.

I'm leaving to US Nationals tomorrow, and I'm sure several of you are too. I have a lot to get done before then, so I will not be able to send out roles before I go. However, feel free to sign up as a replacement, because we really need more.

See you cool kats at Nats!

Sign me up as a replacement please. I always miss the sign ups >.<

Ohhhh crap, I missed the signups already! And this seemed like it would be a really good one, too. I guess I'll be a replacement then...

Ehh, I'll be a replacement. Just don't put me in too early.

Gah, barely late as usual. I'd love to be a sub. You can put me in whenever, I'd just like a PM of notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back