TwistedTurtwig said:
Extending the night by one full day because:
1.) I haven't gotten all the night actions yet
2.) AP Chemistry test.

1. I need all my time based on The Challenge
Enough said.

FTFY

RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Night 3 ends Wednesday Feb 5 at 11 PM EST

Every time Alex posts "cough" on my profile, I push back the update an entire day. You can thank him.

The Vigilante sat at his table, flipping through stacks of comic books littered across the surface, a bottle of vodka in his hand. He was dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, since he wasn't really in the mood to wear his jumpsuit after the events of the previous night. His gun was placed in a desk drawer on the other side of the room. He wouldn't be needing it that night, since he'd decided to stay at home and do some research instead of risking hurting another innocent civilian.

"Come on," he mumbled, "there has to be something about werewolves in one of these comic books. WWBD*?"
*What would Batman do?

The sound of breaking metal snapped him to attention. His head twisted around, and he saw the handle of his door disappear through a hole to the outside. The door, now lock-less, swung open, and a werewolf jumped in, ducking its head a little bit to fit through the frame.

"Well if it isn't the little hero from last night," the wolf laughed. "Too scared to try and take on an actual werewolf?"

"S-silence, scum," The Vigilante said, trembling. "Prepare to t-taste-" stopping mid-sentence, he threw his vodka at the wolf and made a dive for the drawer with his gun, but the werewolf was one step ahead. Dodging the bottle, it leaped over his head and landed on the desk, shattering it everywhere and knocking The Vigilante down.

"Did you really think that it'd be so easy?" it said. It swung its claws down on One Approved, ending him quickly.

One Approved has been killed! He was:

The Vigilante
Alignment: Town

You are the Vigilante, defender of this fine city, guardian of justice, and nightmare of all evildoers. At least, that's what people will probably think once you've taken down a few bad guys. In reality, you've just started out your "career," and for the most part, you're just a nerd in a mask. However, you're not just a nerd in a mask, you're a nerd in a mask with a gun. You plan on laying those wolves to rest as quickly as possible, just like all your favorite comic book heroes. How hard can it be, right?

Ability #1: Great Power
- Once per night, you may PM the host the name of one player. The player that you chose will be killed.

Active Effect #1: Great Responsibility
- If you kill more than one town aligned player, then you will kill yourself as well, out of guilt.

Win Condition: At least one player aligned with the town is alive when all wolves and threatening indies have been eliminated.

One Approved was also holding an item upon his death.

------------------------------------------------​

The next morning, as the citizens were preparing for the day's lynching, lovandra was found in a coma in his house, and was unable to be woken up. There was a clear mark on his arm that looked like a syringe had punctured the skin there.

Another news broadcast was aired over the television on the news channel. "Good morning everyone, this is Melissa Stone reporting for Seleno News," came the announcement. "I'm Keeper. I can't really help you guys anymore."

And to everyone's surprise, when they arrived at the city hall, someone had spray painted a message onto the side of the building. It read, "Do you dance, SMP?" A group of police officers began to wipe the graffiti off of the wall, and the citizens set to work to decide who would be today's lynch.

Day 4 has begun, and will end at 12 PM EST, Saturday February 15. A minimum of 12 votes are needed for a majority lynch. lovandra may not post today.

The Vigilante sat at his table, flipping through stacks of comic books littered across the surface, a bottle of vodka in his hand. He was dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, since he wasn't really in the mood to wear his jumpsuit after the events of the previous night. His gun was placed in a desk drawer on the other side of the room. He wouldn't be needing it that night, since he'd decided to stay at home and do some research instead of risking hurting another innocent civilian.

"Come on," he mumbled, "there has to be something about werewolves in one of these comic books. WWBD*?"
*What would Batman do?

The sound of breaking metal snapped him to attention. His head twisted around, and he saw the handle of his door disappear through a hole to the outside. The door, now lock-less, swung open, and a werewolf jumped in, ducking its head a little bit to fit through the frame.

"Well if it isn't the little hero from last night," the wolf laughed. "Too scared to try and take on an actual werewolf?"

"S-silence, scum," The Vigilante said, trembling. "Prepare to t-taste-" stopping mid-sentence, he threw his vodka at the wolf and made a dive for the drawer with his gun, but the werewolf was one step ahead. Dodging the bottle, it leaped over his head and landed on the desk, shattering it everywhere and knocking The Vigilante down.

"Did you really think that it'd be so easy?" it said. It swung its claws down on One Approved, ending him quickly.

One Approved has been killed! He was:

The Vigilante
Alignment: Town

You are the Vigilante, defender of this fine city, guardian of justice, and nightmare of all evildoers. At least, that's what people will probably think once you've taken down a few bad guys. In reality, you've just started out your "career," and for the most part, you're just a nerd in a mask. However, you're not just a nerd in a mask, you're a nerd in a mask with a gun. You plan on laying those wolves to rest as quickly as possible, just like all your favorite comic book heroes. How hard can it be, right?

Ability #1: Great Power
- Once per night, you may PM the host the name of one player. The player that you chose will be killed.

Active Effect #1: Great Responsibility
- If you kill more than one town aligned player, then you will kill yourself as well, out of guilt.

Win Condition: At least one player aligned with the town is alive when all wolves and threatening indies have been eliminated.

One Approved was also holding an item upon his death.

The next morning, as the citizens were preparing for the day's lynching, lovandra was found in a coma in his house, and was unable to be woken up. There was a clear mark on his arm that looked like a syringe had punctured the skin there.

Another news broadcast was aired over the television on the news channel. "Good morning everyone, this is Melissa Stone reporting for Seleno News," came the announcement. "I'm Keeper. I can't really help you guys anymore."

And to everyone's surprise, when they arrived at the city hall, someone had spray painted a message onto the side of the building. It read, "Do you dance, SMP?" A group of police officers began to wipe the graffiti off of the wall, and the citizens set to work to decide who would be today's lynch.

Day 4 has begun, and will end at 12 PM EST, Saturday February 15. A minimum of 12 votes are needed for a majority lynch. lovandra may not post today.

Don't be so quick to trust the announcer now, it could be a werewolf imitating keeper.

Anyway it seems as though the werewolf team is somebody who wants active players to do stuff in this game. I've gotta go for a while in a while and I'm on an iPad so I can't do a lot.

RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 4 ends Saturday Feb 15 at 12 PM EST

OK, so Teapot was the Vigilante. I dare say it was a bad loss for the town, as Teapot's second effect would take him out if he became a hinderance anyway, but oh well.
Also, I too wouldn't trust the announcer. It's funny how they state they're Keeper today. Why didn't they say so yesterday? And if they were Keeper, what stops them now?
Finally, it seems that another messenger has entered the fray. What about the grafitti? SMP is still alive, so what could this mean?

Also, I forgot this (yeah, don't tell me about the double posting, it's the first time I do this in WW, sue me): Why exactly did the last day end that fast? If I hadn't cast that vote for SF, we could easily have a day without a lynch.

... Huh, looks like my item pass worked. But now I feel kinda bad I chose to pass it to him. >_<

Good-bye, my precious vodka... D:

Chaos Jackal said:
Also, I forgot this (yeah, don't tell me about the double posting, it's the first time I do this in WW, sue me): Why exactly did the last day end that fast? If I hadn't cast that vote for SF, we could easily have a day without a lynch.

Well, I can't tell you why it ended that fast, but it wasn't just a coincidence that it did. (And that double posting rule was more for the chronic double posters anyways. :p)

What did the vodka do? And why didn't you give it to me? I had some cola to go with it.

Anyone willing to share if they ended yesterday so early, and why?

Oh, and I nearly forgot! Today is a bit more interesting. Why, you may ask? Because today...

EVERY PLAYER MUST MAKE AT LEAST THREE POSTS TODAY, OR THEY WILL BE MODKILLED, NO EXCEPTION

So have fun! :D

I kinda understood it wasn't coincidental Twist because it was done by scum and we all know you're scum.
So, this day seems like it will bring along the deaths of half the players. I can't wait...
Seriously though, this is gonna end up badly for us. Damn inactivity.
And as alex said, anyone willing to share why they ended the day?

RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 3 ends Feb 7 at 6 PM EST

Celever said:
Oh! Thank you...
[v]Vote: Scorched Feathers

OBJECTION![/v]

This was my role. It was a one-time kill where I had to post OBJECTION in the bold and red lettering but my understanding of my role was that the day would continue after I killed somebody -- turns out that it actually ended the day. I wasn't told this, and if I could paste my role PM here to prove it I would.

My logic was:
1) Kill scorched to generate discussion on other people for the day with one less possible village lynch and once less nightkill.
2) Hopefully for people to believe it not to be a werewolf role and for me to lead the village until I get nightkilled (please, PLEASE doc on me lol)
3) Takes the pressure off of me somewhat. As it was one-time I really wanted to get it over and done with on someone most likely not village-aligned EARLY instead of regretting not using it after being active and everything and then getting nightkilled. As it is really a late-game role I would've had to lay low but... that's not my style. ¬_¬

But yeah, now I'm just a lowly vanilla :(

If you are serious about enforcing that rule, we will lose half the players...

As for the broadcast, Keeper probably would have (or at least should have) stated his identity the first time. At this point, I'm very sure that this is not him.

This is kinda bad since we already lost so many power role for the town. But i do wonder if what i do affect anything since I don't see any result yet..

What am I gonna do with a Teddy Bear at this age

Did I miss something?

What's whith that Bear Celever?

He can conquer the world maybe....

He can't do so much with a Teddy Bear. I won't trust the caster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back