Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 4 ends Saturday Feb 15 at 12 PM EST

A commonly asked question by many members: "What does the vodka do?" Nothing. It does absolutely nothing but negate all of your role's active effects and prevents you from using any non-mason-related abilities. That's why I passed it off to One Approved. I had to because I needed to. :/

^ I get it; the vodka would "numb down" the active effect of "guilt" on One Approved, and therefore giving him the ability to kill indiscriminately without the "suicide" ability being active.

Kecleon-X said:
^ I get it; the vodka would "numb down" the active effect of "guilt" on One Approved, and therefore giving him the ability to kill indiscriminately without the "suicide" ability being active.

It would also make it so he wouldn't be able to use his kill ability, lol.

No, it only gets rid of active effects. Think of it as getting rid of the "double vote" quality of the Double Voter, but not taking away the nightly kill from the Alpha.

Or that's what I have extrapolated from Lucky's post, at least.

So our defender has been killed. :( When I read Vigilante I instantly thought about the Arrow series.

Right now I don't really see anyone standing out as someone who could be a wolf. Has the seer been contacting anyone?

Sorry, I got sick since Friday and couldn't get out of bed.

Okay, re-reading back... Ouch, I guess my theory's been shot down, huh? If our newscaster isn't Keeper, and the newscasts aren't his words, then now I do wonder what his "Ghost Writer" ability is about then.

Our Vigilante is dead, hmm. He did kill one wolf so he managed to do something good at least.

Now with the the newscast theory leading to a dead end, I've got nothing to go by for now.

Kecleon-X said:
No, it only gets rid of active effects. Think of it as getting rid of the "double vote" quality of the Double Voter, but not taking away the nightly kill from the Alpha.

Or that's what I have extrapolated from Lucky's post, at least.

Luckyfire said:
A commonly asked question by many members: "What does the vodka do?" Nothing. It does absolutely nothing but negate all of your role's active effects and prevents you from using any non-mason-related abilities. That's why I passed it off to One Approved. I had to because I needed to. :/

Basically, TL;DR, all of your abilities are void except talking to masons.

Hm! I thought that she said it was how I had extrapolated, save the mason abilities. It appears as though I was mistaken!

Yay, stuff happening. Celever, I see what you mean with Chaos Jackal, but his posts don't seem very wofly to me. I don't know, something about the points he makes don't seem like they're trying to manipulate the town, or make it seem like he's contributing when he really isn't. It seems like he is trying to move the town closer to finding wolves. The only thing that tips me off about him is his logic for voting for Celever doesn't make too much sense.

Celever I'm also leaning towards town. If he was a wolf, he wouldn't let the other wolves tell him to waste his ability the way Jackal thinks the wolves told him to. From the looks of things, I honestly think he just misread his role, like he said he did. I don't really think either one of you is a wolf.

Well great, I have no leads again. And before anyone tells me to look for them, I have. If I had to choose 1 player to automatically be lynched right now, it'd probably be Jackal, but I'd like to find someone else to lynch before the day ends.

Drohn said:
So our defender has been killed. :( When I read Vigilante I instantly thought about the Arrow series.

Right now I don't really see anyone standing out as someone who could be a wolf. Has the seer been contacting anyone?

There is no outside communication in this game.

Looking back on the heated arguement between those two, it would not be surprising they have a role that can communicate with each other and decided to put on a show to shield each other from being shown as allies..

Poor little Jessie Bear.

GM DracLord said:
Looking back on the heated arguement between those two, it would not be surprising they have a role that can communicate with each other and decided to put on a show to shield each other from being shown as allies..

Poor little Jessie Bear.

Lol bussing? That's never been put on to such a degree in my life...

Yay, I'm being suspected.
I repeatedly said that the logic towards Celever isn't in any way flawless. I simply said it's the one that makes more sense to me right now. grant comes second since he didn't do anything else rather than tunneling, a rather common practice for many players. Tunneling a 95% harmless indie is kinda weird, but I repeat, not enough for me to place him above Celever. I'm fine with lynching either of them. I'm just saying that Celever is my first option.

Chaos Jackal said:
Yay, I'm being suspected.
I repeatedly said that the logic towards Celever isn't in any way flawless. I simply said it's the one that makes more sense to me right now. grant comes second since he didn't do anything else rather than tunneling, a rather common practice for many players. Tunneling a 95% harmless indie is kinda weird, but I repeat, not enough for me to place him above Celever. I'm fine with lynching either of them. I'm just saying that Celever is my first option.

Sorry for this again, but I still can't find a good reason. I have a role which is almost impossible to be anti-town, you admitted that yourself. I have claimed already, so lynching me this early is pointless. By lunching me, you are essentially making yourself look scum mire as it is difficult for me to be mafia based on my role and I guess the fact that I'm leading the village? I'm not doing it for that purpose, since that would be obvious moling, but I guess if Seleno City accepts me I'll lead them to (hopefully) victory. There's one thing I do need though...
A template to vote chaos. SORRY the one in the op doesn't work ;-;

Funnily enough, I think I have posted a template two or three pages before.
Here's a summary:

Celever: Has a pretty strong defense in his ability being unlike for a wolf (I've only seen it two times on a wolf, one of them being myself oddly enough).
Taking down SF and then posting that theory on the caster point him on the other direction, as somebody who tried to cover up for a mistake (read my previous posts).
He repeatedly said I'm speaking too much without really contributing, which in my opinion is either short-sighted (in which case it doesn't make him much scummier) or trying to defend himself by not countering but ditching my ideas (in which case it's quite scummy).

grant: He's been tunneling Astra ever since the beginning of the game. Astra is probably not town, but it's even less probable for him to be a wolf. He's a PIGEON, that much is almost certain. In how many categories of the animal kingdom does he belong? grant tunneling him is certainly at least obsessive, but I can't base a lynch on tunneling right now.

We lynch Celever today. If he flips wolf, all's well and we can possibly consider mapleboy a wolf too. If he flips town, we can freely lynch grant tomorrow and at the same time increase mapleboy's chances of being town. Also, Celever claims to be vanilla now, so even in case I'm at fault we won't lose a PR. The end of this day will cause the Axis to bombard Seleno City, and then with whatever info we'll have from today and tonight, the few survivors will try to find out the even less wolves among them.
Problems with this strategy: Obviously, if Celever is town, then that's pretty bad, 'cos a townie's death is always bad. The modkills of 70% of the players also have a good chance to bring us very close to MYLO, especially if the wolves are analogically more active than the town. The more townies we have to avoid a MYLO situation, the better.
The second strategy is has way less harm potential, but also might not reveal anything. We lynch Astra. He's an indie, that's almost certain. So his death won't really affect the town. Then we wait for everyone to be modkilled and continue from where we're left, perhaps with me, Celever or both being cleared or confirmed for town or scum thanks to a night ability.
And of course, there's the strategy of lynching me, but I don't really see how it will help you. Sure, I do look somewhat scummy, definitely scummier than in the past, but I don't think you'll gain anything from lynching me. I am town (although this doesn't say much).
Any other ideas? I'm open to any reasonable suggestions.
Strategies one and three are the riskiest, but can give us some info on the game, although not much, I'll admit. Strategy two is the safest, but pretty much postpones everything until after The Great Modkill.

Opinions on options:
1, 2, 3, 4.
1, We lynch me:
Pros: Lynching me would provide a fair amount of information for the village thanks to my open opinions.
I am only a vanillager.
Cons: I am one of the most active players on the town
I am almost guaranteed to not be a wolf based on ability alone
I stepped up to lead the village

2, We lynch Prof P:
Pros: Gets rid of his BVP.
Stops grant tunelling all over her... well when we do it again.
Cons: Provides little information for the town
Will be the equivalent of a no lynch, which given the amount of godkills could destroy our chances.

3, We lynch Chaos:
Pros: I am confident af that he is a wolf but whatever.
Both of us can stop arguing with eachother.
The town will probably end up less chaotic with him not being erratic, confusing and bold

Cons: We get little information, as he is very private with his views other than killing me, really.

4, We lynch Grant:
Pros: Stops the godforsaken tunneling
Could easily be a werewolf

Cons: Kills one of the most active members of the game
Still provides little information
Is probably not a werewolf, just a fairly bad townie.

All of you guys can add onto this if you'd like, it can be like our town project or something. Right now, the best lynch would be Chaos, simply because I couldn't think of any more cons... :/

Who said I have a BPV?

I can't be killed by virtue of being a bird.

And because I have these incriminating papers in my beak, I can't kill either.

Coooooooooo cooooooooooo.

Professor Palutena said:
Who said I have a BPV?

I can't be killed by virtue of being a bird.

And because I have these incriminating papers in my beak, I can't kill either.

Coooooooooo cooooooooooo.

That's broken, you clearly have a BVP.
I think. At this stage I'm thinking his WC could be along the lines of: "You cannot wing, but annoy the village as best you can!"

I can't be killed.
I can't kill.
I can't vote.

Please tell me how that's broken.

Coo coo

Professor Palutena said:
I can't be killed.
I can't kill.
I can't vote.

Please tell me how that's broken.

Coo coo

If you can't be killed, you will survive until the end incredibly easily, winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back