Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 4 ends Saturday Feb 15 at 12 PM EST

I'm leaning towards town for cleverer's role, It doesn't appear to be that of a wolfs, but I suppose anything is possible. Your win condition isn't to survive?

Celever said:
Professor Palutena said:
Who said I have a BPV?

I can't be killed by virtue of being a bird.

And because I have these incriminating papers in my beak, I can't kill either.

Coooooooooo cooooooooooo.

At this stage I'm thinking his WC could be along the lines of: "You cannot wing, but annoy the village as best you can!"

Called it! :]

IMO we just leave Prof P as he is for now, the werewolves will probably kill him at night to be honest, because he's as much of a threat to them as he is to us. But that's really not a big threat....hmm...

You know, you've got some pretty weird ideas to call my posts erratic. I'm literally explaining every single step of my thought process. I couldn't be more stable and straightforward. And obviously your argument on me not sharing my views holds no ground, as I was the one to thoroughly comment on Astra and grant, with you using MY opinions (despite me being 'private' with them). Seriously, if it weren't for that thing about your role neutralizing other accusations for the most part, I'd be more than 80% certain that you are a wolf. They do exist, though, so chances are about 10%...
One more thing. You pretty much said the same things that I did on Astra and grant, in other words that they're probably not wolves. You would never have targeted me if I hadn't said I suspected you.
So, answer me this: if I am a wolf, why on earth did I do this? I was perfectly fine lying low. I was making the necessary posts, but apart from this I was mostly scenery, somebody the town wouldn't think of lynching. It was an ideal situation for a wolf. Yet, instead of maintaining it, I openly said I was suspicious of you and even voted for you. I doubt you consider me a good player, but a wolf must be very dumb to blow their cover like this, especially when the town seems to have forgotten about them.
The second paragraph is less of an accusation towards you, Celever, and more of a defense for me.
Also
[uv]Celever[/uv]

I have expressed my position. Since right now there seem to be differences, though, I'm dropping my vote, but not the charges. Celever still seems the scummiest to me. grant is next. Astra is possibly a harmless indie, but the worst that can happen is wasting the lynch on his vest (which actually is bad). I'll stick with the town's decision, as long as it matches one of the above cases. I've given some possibilities. Celever has elaborated on them. I'd like the rest of the active players to express their own views on this. Saying "This is interesting." and "I don't know what to make of this." doesn't help. Say what you consider the best option, or form one of your own. And please, give reasons. No matter who you want to lynch, me, Celever or Twist himself, I wanna know why you chose it.
That's from me for now. If you have any questions regarding my ideas, I hate to speak like Camo but I've said all I have to say in the posts I've made today. The only questions I will answer without writing "Look at post #?" are those concerning my defense.
Thanks for your attention, and sorry if I'm making this game boring to you with my long posts.

@Celever: Let's run over your reasons for not being lynched, shall we?

1, We lynch me:
Pros: Lynching me would provide a fair amount of information for the village thanks to my open opinions. Could you elaborate on this, please? I assume you're saying that, because you're lynched, that some people on the wagon are wolves?
I am only a vanillager. I have to use this term. But either way, this is unconfirmed, and we would have to take your word for it in a game about deception.
Cons: I am one of the most active players on the town Cool.
I am almost guaranteed to not be a wolf based on ability alone What does this even mean? Are you basically saying that because you say that you're vanilla, you're automatically out of suspicion of being a wolf? That's horrid logic. It's based on theory and by no means fact.
I stepped up to lead the village I have honestly not found where you have stated this. Plus, I have always disliked the "leader" townsfolk, because it always seems to be someone who has his own goals, a wolf or otherwise just a bad player. Usually, these are the first people to fall under suspicion for me. Just my opinion on the matter.

Also, for anyone who hasn't read Jackal's last post, here's the TL;DR:

Chaos Jackal basically said:
I think Celever is scummy, but not so much that I am going to vote him just yet. I was laying low, a perfect place for a wolf, so why would I come up from the shadows just to accuse you?

*Unvotes Celever*

I've made my statements known many times, contrary to what Celever believes. Heavens, he even used my logic at some points. I would like everyone to express their point of views on this matter, and what logic you will use when you vote someone.

Sorry for making a wall of text.

But anyway, I agree with you, Jackal, that Celever has just come across exceedingly scummy to me. I go with my gut, and I am kind of thinking that this guy is a safe bet for the lynch. Unfortunately I don't have any more evidence than what you have proposed on the subject, other than, of course, his horrid logic when it came to why he shouldn't be lynched. But that could be just a newbie mistake.

I think Celever is town. Chaos Jackal seems scummy to me with his tunneling on an 80% town, and now backpedaling.

Thoughts on just lynching an inactive player that would normally be modkilled? We don't gain any information really but it would help to mitigate the oncoming Modkill-pocalypse instead of risking hitting a townie.

What does BPV mean?

^ I see both sides to that coin. For one, Cele[ry]ver seems rather quick to call someone out on minute things -- see his reaction to Luckyfire's Vodka -- although it could be a simple case of "Newb Town Syndrome". I agree with Jackal on this, however I do see what you mean by "backpedaling" slightly.

BPV could mean... Backpedal Vote?

Of course, on your point with lynching an inactive, you want to lynch an inactive, I dunno. It kind of just goes against what I'm used to with WW. I think it's better that we lynch someone who seems scummy right now just to get information and to make use of the day; they're going to die anyway, so why waste our efforts on someone who is going to die anyway, when we could possibly hit a wolf instead? Just my logic on the matter.

I'm not entirely sure what BVP stands for itself, but it is where you can be lynched or nightkilled or, y'know, just killed, and survive ONCE. This is probably what Prof P has.

In a game with so few leads to go with you have to look at the minute details; I was merely pointing them out.

Kecleon-X: I am uncc'd for the role which ended the day yesterday. In other words, the one-shot vig. I claimed my character name and a little bit of flavour along with my role, how and why I did it. However, the purpose of a one-shot vig is that I can only use it once, so I am now just a vanillager. There isn't really another way to kill someone during day besides this and lynching, so it is pretty much confirmed.

I stepped up for village leader like... last page I think. I know that our posts are quite big, but please be sure to read everything, or even scan everything, before posting here. This isn't just at you, this goes for everyone.

Will tackle Chaos' post when not on iPad.

My thoughts on our 4 main lynches right now:

Celever:
Don't really want to lynch him. His posts seem very town-like, while his role isn't usually something you should go off of, I think it seems pretty town-like, and lynching him doesn't give us many leads to go off of tomorrow.

Chaos Jackal:
Don't want to lynch him either. Again, he seems like town, and while I sorta see what Celever means with his posts being fluff, they don't seem as fluffy as Celever says they are. He does definitely have some good points in his posts, and he still does get his opinions out on what he actually wants to do today.

Grant:
He really just seems like nub town. I really don't think a wolf would be leading the lynch on PP as much as he is. I would be really surprised if he turned up town.

PP:
Lynching him is a total waste. I believe his claim and we're not in a safe enough position to be able to use lynches like this.

Porygon-X said:
Thoughts on just lynching an inactive player that would normally be modkilled? We don't gain any information really but it would help to mitigate the oncoming Modkill-pocalypse instead of risking hitting a townie.

That's really not a good idea. If we were going to waste today's vote, it would be much more helpful to vote for PP to prove his claim. I almost feel inclined to vote for you now for suggesting that. Even if we lynch a townie, it gives us more information then doing nothing, and won't put us in the same exact position tomorrow. Frankly, I don't think any of our other suspects are really wolfy at all, so I'm just gonna put my vote on you. There isn't much point not to, really.

[v]Porygon-X[/v]

I think Celever asked for this earlier:
Code:
[color=#FF0000][v][player][/v][/color]

Machamp The Champion said:
If we were going to waste today's vote, it would be much more helpful to vote for PP to prove his claim.

Ah, yeah that makes much more sense. I forgot that was part of his claim.

Professor Palutena said:
I can't be killed.
I can't kill.
I can't vote.

Please tell me how that's broken.

Coo coo
...can you be lynched, though?

Luckyfire said:
Professor Palutena said:
I can't be killed.
I can't kill.
I can't vote.

Please tell me how that's broken.

Coo coo
...can you be lynched, though?

Lynch = kill. So yes.

Celever said:
Grant what is D.C?

Also my role pm was just like "you're Selena city's top lawyer!" So idk...

Got it mixed up with the other game, sorry.
Your guys' logic is actually pretty good about Prof so I think I'll finally unvote.
UNVOTE: Professor Palutena

Also, celever's claim sounds like a scum safeclaim and I really think his role is very wolflike, especiall in this role madness game.
VOTE: Celever

grantm1999 said:
Celever said:
Grant what is D.C?

Also my role pm was just like "you're Selena city's top lawyer!" So idk...

Got it mixed up with the other game, sorry.
Your guys' logic is actually pretty good about Prof so I think I'll finally unvote.
UNVOTE: Professor Palutena

Also, celever's claim sounds like a scum safeclaim and I really think his role is very wolflike, especiall in this role madness game.

WHY do you think this though? It's no good to anybody saying "dis is a wolf" you need to explain your thought proccess etc. etc.

grantm1999 said:

To me, Celever's claim sounds like a town-aligned role. All the roles I can remember in the past that were like it was town-aligned.

Listening to Rainbow's Run with the Wolf. What a coincidence.
grant, could you care to elaborate on your Celever suspicions?
Also, to those who say I backpedalled, it's true that I partly did that. However, note that I didn't change my stance on any of the matters at hand. I simply withdrew my vote.

So you appealed to the town with your backpedal, to make yourself look less scummy? That's what I got from your post, anyway.

Well in this game/situation I just think that ability is more wolfy, and I don't really have another real lynch option besides chaos jackal, because I obviously don't want to lynch myself and I have for the time being changed my mind about Palutena. Celever is just trying too hard to be town leader and will give us a lot of info after lynch. If he's telling the truth then too bad we lose a very active player but it's only vanilla.

Chaos Jackal is a wolf.

Time to place suspicions upon myself!
VOTE: grantm1999

Have fun accusing me. I like confusing people as a hobby. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back