Finished Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves - Signups until 2nd May

ooh another WW game when I have half-yearlies coming up
In because I can :)

I'll still be on vacation when the game starts, so put me in as a sub, please. I'll be available to join in after the 7th if you need someone to fill in for someone else. :)

I chose the perfect time to post this game...

RE: Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves - Signups until 8th May

Signups have been rainchecked until 8th of may. I get the feeling that levels will be taken out of the game to draw in players...

If you're not going to start until after 8 May, you can go ahead and move me into full; I'll be back from my vacation by then.

Me too! :)

#team King (Izzy and Adry)

Can you change my entry to a substitute? Only replace someone by me for inactivity, please.

Sign me up!

After taking into consideration the comments posted in the WW21 thread and talking more with Drohn on the subject, I've decided to put this game on hold until such a time that WW21 is well underway and people have died so that the two games do not interfere with each other.

Furthermore, effective immediately, all side games--including this one--may have no more than 20 players unless your flavor specifically calls for more, and must be approved by me beforehand.

If you have not signed up for Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt, please do so. That way, we can get the game started ASAP.

Thank you for your understanding.

RE: Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves - Signups until 16th June

Alright, I think it's about time we let everyone play this game. If you'd like to be in this game, please post in the thread saying so, even if you have already done it previously. Sign ups end June 16th, but it may be extended if we don't have enough people by then.

@WanderingWolf, put me in as a substitute. I will be unable to really play this game from the 16th to the 20th. If sign ups last longer than that, put me in the game, please. :D

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to sign up for this like I had originally. Due to health problems, I can't really spend much time at the computer at the moment. :< Feel free to put me down as a sub, since by the time you need me, I may be better enough ti participate.

/In... I don't feel like we are going to get 30 players therefore levels might not be the best idea. They aren't really the best mechanic in werewolf either :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back