What anime are you watching right now?

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
Just wondering what everyone else is watching. Pokemon of course. I'm almost done with Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan and plan to start either Ouran High School Host Club or Excel Saga, and have kept up with Working!! since it's premier a month ago. Oh yeah and Azumanga Daioh. So much stuff XD. And that's on top of the tokasetsu series Kamen Rider Ryuki, too. Geez I have too much free time. Oh well, enough of me, more of what your watching/want to watch.

Well, I've been watching Pokemon since it came out way back when.

Right now about halfway through Prince Of Tennis. :D

I love Air Gear and Death Note. Air Gear is weird, Its like funny/serious at the same time. And Death Note is just mind blowingly awesome.

I'm watching Naruto, Buso Renkin, Black Blood Brothers, and Case Closed. I only watch the English dubs, though, because I like them better.

peetzaman said:
I'm watching Naruto, Buso Renkin, Black Blood Brothers, and Case Closed. I only watch the English dubs, though, because I like them better.

I like dubs, if I have to read I might as well read manga.

I watch anime in English dubs. I watch Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece. But mostly Naruto, I might start watching other animes.

Ice Arceus said:
I watch anime in English dubs. I watch Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece. But mostly Naruto, I might start watching other animes.

Ignorance.

:(

I'm watching the Haruhi Made-For-TV Japanese re-do.
Durarara,
D.Gray-Man
Lucky Star

Right now I'm trying to keep up with Angel Beats, Working, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Senkou no Night Raid, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao, and K-On!!, but I've been having to work a lot recently so I'm a couple episodes short on some of the shows, plus no one likes subbing Senkou -.-.

I have hard of the Air Gear manga, but haven't actually quite watched it yet.... It might be pretty cool to watch. YuYu Hakusho anime/manga were cool. Though I haven't actually seen the anime or read the manga for a while now.

Exia18 said:

May the androphobics be with you. *facepunch*

Watched through all of Hetalia: Axis Powers/World Series so far and ...that's it for now.... weird. Well, seeing as I have nothing to watch Forgot I left Azumanga Daioh behind. Oh well, three episodes to go whatever.

Back