What are you currently running and why?

Of course Donphan is overrated. His HP is abysmal, his typing is the worst ever, and his attacks suck.

That's sarcasm if you couldn't tell. I have Reshiplosion, Stage 1s and Gothitelle/Vileplume decks that I could try out. I honestly think these will all be the top decks from BR and I want to get the maximum testing from playing these.

dmaster out.

i feel like gothiclus will do alot better than some other meta decks. i think i might run that. i also have a typhlosion/reshiram deck and a google box that i have been tinkering with. more for fun though :p i also want to learn the strategy of kyj and build a megazone.

I'm running BlastZel. Why? It takes weakness advantage on Reshiran and Emboar, two of the most played cards in the format. You can also take advantage with Catcher quite easily, being able to pull up a tech and simply snipe around it so you waste a few turns of energy attackment for the opponent while you still inflict damage.

You know, I may construct a Blastzel deck now.
It's cheap and very effective.

I was going to run Blastzel as my 2nd deck for HGSS-On, so what's stopping me from running it? ZPS. What stops Floatzel from being effective to power-up Blastoise? Catcher. They don't even need Lanturn Prime they can OHKO it easily thus delaying you a turn to setup another Floatzel on the bench despite just being a Stage 1. Now granted the deck itself is a solid play for against TyRam and despite that the meta just says no.

I was looking to building a Steelix/Samurott deck however I'm not sure If I can manage to get it off. Then you also have to consider Yanmega Prime which is in roughly 80% of almost every deck in the metagame for anyone who can afford 3-4 copies (I know I can't sadly) and Emerging Powers has offered NOTHING to counter against Yanmega at all. Raichu Prime can counter against Yanmega but knowing the Yanmega player they will be packing a Donphan tech for good measure.

Well im running a crobat prime and gengar prime with mew in it. This deck does good aginst pokemon catcher and it dosent require many energy cards. And there is two ways how i can win i can win with lost world or just normel prize takeing.

I'm on a journey to find and make the most annoying pokemon deck in the history of the world, format wise. So far I'm just running lilligants with tornadus, and so far I slap donphans and zekroms in the face and annoy goth's with pretty flower ladys, works.

Back