What cards are gonna be Meta-cards in Megalo cannon?

All the meta cards i see are genesect and trainers. Everything else seems bad.

Suicune will so be played in Keldeo/Blastoise decks, same with Scoop Up Cyclone (Not as much, but it can be quite helpful)

Any deck will be gone after Genesect because of the Tools is what you're saying basically. PlasmaKlang might get a bit better (?)

Well you gotta play at least 2 Plasmas and 4 Prisms to make Genesect worthwhile.
And I don't see a deck build around Genesect only coming in the near future, so if you want to sacrifice space in your deck just to tech something against keldeo you are gonna have a bad time.

Cradily. Shame on you for forgetting Cradily. Something along the lines of Cradily/Virizion/Gensect/Ability Stage 2s (Magnezone, Dusknoir, Empoleon, etc.)

I feel Virzion will be good simply because Virbank/Laser is to good. Just put it in a big basic deck like LTM where teching in some grass energy is hardly an issue.

While Jirachi though seems kinda shafted thanks to it's 90 hp it can give Plasma Klink Klang variants a bit more consistancy.

Though I do wish Silver Mirror protected against all Ex's both Silver tools can be come really powerful with the right cards, like Boufalant and Suicune from the Blastoise Kyruem Ex deck.

Virizion/Gensect. A T2 Genesect would be ideal. You would need plamsa badge though. You might use Cradily + Porygon-Z + Lugia or Lugia + Porygon-Z.

Cradily is going to be amazing. There are so many ways to abuse it.

Virizion/Genesect is going to be terrific as well. The ability is shut down Hypnotoxic laser combined with its typing will make this tier 1.

You might see that sigilyph pull some stupid stuff as well.

Jirachi will probably be a staple for help late game.

There is probably something I overlooked.

Re: RE: What cards are gonna be Meta-cards in Megalo cannon?

GHJamesGH said:
Cradily is going to be amazing. There are so many ways to abuse it.

Virizion/Genesect is going to be terrific as well. The ability is shut down Hypnotoxic laser combined with its typing will make this tier 1.

You might see that sigilyph pull some stupid stuff as well.

Jirachi will probably be a staple for help late game.

There is probably something I overlooked.

Forgot about Chatot. That's about it.

Jirachi is going to be amazing. Especially in ANY deck that plays Sableye.
Level ball, Search out Jirachi, play JIrachi, get your supporter.
Ace Spec Scoop up Jirachi, and you won't go a turn without playing at least 1 support.

Cradily is epic.

Back