What cards do they still print?

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
I know, duh, that they no longer print Unlimited cards, but do they print all of the Modified cards still? Like Hidden legends? I know that they are still printing Holon Phantoms (or are they...?), but is that all? They probably still print Legend Maker, but I'm not sure. If someone knows, can they please post here?

Now see, this is a good, nonspammy, nonpointless, nonnewbie, nonpostcount++ thread.

They probably are only printing as early as LM right now. I know they usually do not print more than 2 or 3 sets before from hearing people post before.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Now see, this is a good, nonspammy, nonpointless, nonnewbie, nonpostcount++ thread.

Aww, thanks! I learn from past mistakes.

gust of wind said:
I've already seen an online card shop say that Unseen Forces is out of print.

Really? That stinks. UF was is my favorite set.... Well, at least every card has gone up about 1¢ in value now! Yay! :p

Abhorsen-Edit: Yes, but you didnt learn to not double post...

You can still buy older sets. They are just harder to find.:)

Wal mart sells the previous sets but I don't know about the new sets and I think fred meyer sells the new sets.:)

I don't think Unseen Forces is out of print, it may be hard to get as its a popular set with many powerful EXs. From memory, I think that Nintendo/POP has stopped printing older sets like Sandstorm and Team Aqua/Magma.

Obviously, none of the Wizards sets aren't printed anymore. :p

Well, my local store still sells BASE SET JUNGLE and FOSSIL, so maybe they still print them, last year I just got an Expedition theme deck.

RE:  What cards do they still print?

jayh272416 said:
Well, my local store still sells BASE SET JUNGLE and FOSSIL, so maybe they still print them, last year I just got an Expedition theme deck.
that doesn't mean that they still print, it means that nobody buys them:D

Back