What Cards Should I use to Make a Super Deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something unstopable is flareados but it relies on luck that is pokemon deck building, skill and luck.

very true. I will need some luck and skill to beat my 16 (today is his B-day so he is 17) year old brother. I did print a card off yahoo called B-day pikachu so he can use that today only, if we play.:D

There is no super deck. There are powerful decks (e.g. Flariados, Metanite, Raieggs, etc) but none are so powerful that they always win.

True dat. well, ive never heard of those decks but I bet that they are powerful. Mabye If I bought Infre Zone.
I DON't CARE ITS HIS BIRTHDAY! justkiding!:D

Raichu δ+Exeggutor δ. ZZaapp your way around, then finish off the poor body/power users with Split bombs. Other techs like Cursed Stone and other body/power based things are used.

( We are not using energys and were not evoving)gravidor, dark riachu, D kingler, Ericas victoreebell, dark trianitar, houndoom, D feralagtr, kaboutops, pinser, mewtwo,D latias, D dragonite, Brocks golom, shiftree, slaking,nosepass, dark ampharos, slowbro, Blains nintais, dark garadeos, sharpedio, D deoxys, gyadios, wigglytuff, starmioe, machamp,gengar, charzard, and dark dragonnite.
I WON! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back