what cards would be useful in a supreme victors prerelease?

is supreme victors a good set ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Azul said:
TheChamp said:
I think that Absol G will be good in SP decks against Machamp.

Machamp won't be in the Pre-Release.

Ha, whoa! Totally didnt read the whole tittle of the topic. :x

So then id have to say Parasect due to its high HP and Charizard would be kinda fun:p

^^^ haha way to fail :v

I'm liking the ninjask/shedinja line a lot here, but honchcrow looks promising if you can luck out on a couple

d master342 said:
Actually, I though the normal rule of only 4 copies in the deck doesn't apply in a Prerelease or Draft. I might be mistaken, but I remember that being the case.

dmaster out.

Correct. There isn't a limit in Limited(lol?).

Exploud? Poke-Body: Clear Surround
Each of your Pokemon in play has no Weakness. and ofcourse Garchomp C Lv.X's Poke-power

I like the Breloom that does 40 for one and discards special energy since this set has metal and darkness(again).

Dewgong is also great. You have a counter to three types in one and it should do fabulously against all the fire types in this set.

Rhydon is also good. It's flippy, but that's pretty decent for one energy. His 90 HP and being an uncommon helps too.

Drifblim FB will get that 40 HP boost when your opponent takes just one prize card. On top of that anythign weak to psychic will pay, even on the bench.
(It also can KO those retreaters!)

Blaziken FB is actually a really good card, bring up and burn, and finish it. Really fast for a pre-release.

Numel and Camerupt both have a higher than average HP for their stage, and seem to have semi-decent attacks. If you can charge up a camerupt with 4 energies then you're in high gear the whole game, most likely.

Medaforcer said:
Just don't get your hopes up too high with thoe holo rare cards, guys.

Yeah, I can't stress this enough. Look at the awesome Uncommons and Commons guys. I doubt very many people will get a 1-1/2-1/3-1 line of an awesome Lv.X Pokemon and sweep every match with it.

Personally, Skarmory FB is one of the better ones in the set for Limited. People drop their Basics all the time on the Bench, and it's a great spread in the early-game.

dmaster out.

Skarmory FB isn't just good for Silver Wing. Metal MAX is amazing.

Milotic C if you can set it up.

Primeape is fun for a Pre-Release and it's not a rare. xD

Actually, you could run mulligan at a pre-release.

Problem is, there's only 5 Lightning pokes searchable in the set.

1. Plusle. Kinda Redundant.
2. Minun. ^^^^^^^^^^
3. Electivire FB: Isn't really that great outside of the Lv.X.
4. Manectric G: Meh.
5. Zapdos: A terrible reprint.

What about Manetric C? pre-releases have no unown G, so paralysis can dominate a pre-release. Most people will play cheap-energy decks, so your opponent has nothing to do serious damge while you slowly drain your opponents health.

Back