What changes would you like to see in the TCG

Trainer card that can be used during opponent turn.

Hybrid pokemon for example: not only the type is {W}/{L} but the energy cost you can pay {W}/{L}.

^^^
They already had "hybrid" Pokemon; they were called Pokemon Delta. The first set that they were n was ex Delta Species. And they did pay a "hybrid" attack cost; it was mostly a Metal and omething else.

Lunar Wing said:
^^^
They already had "hybrid" Pokemon; they were called Pokemon Delta. The first set that they were n was ex Delta Species. And they did pay a "hybrid" attack cost; it was mostly a Metal and omething else.

Delta pokemon could have 2 types, but other pokemon could have been hybrid before that.
Hidden Legends
This was one of the most accurate ones (Jirachi was also hybrid, though the scans don't show it), though other sets like Magma/Aqua had multiple types.

Divine_Light said:
d master342 said:
More cards, better RH or change that all together, and get rid of Ex/Lv.X/high power pokemon.

dmaster out.

Wah?!
That would take away from the collecting aspect and the gaming aspect too!

First of all, we'd finally have a balanced metagame, not overpowered Dusknoir, Machamp and soon to be Shaymin running over everywhere and winning. For collecting, yeah, no rare cards, but it's too hard to get them anyway. Buying multiple boxes suck anyway.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
First of all, we'd finally have a balanced metagame, not overpowered Dusknoir, Machamp and soon to be Shaymin running over everywhere and winning. For collecting, yeah, no rare cards, but it's too hard to get them anyway. Buying multiple boxes suck anyway.

dmaster out.
1. Dusknoir and Machamp are not overpowered.
2. Having a larger supply means more n00bs running amok Worlds, since it would be plenty cheaper.
3. I love Shaymin LV.X.

Zyflair said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.
2. Having a larger supply means more n00bs running amok Worlds, since it would be plenty cheaper.
3. I love Shaymin LV.X.

1. Sweeping Tournaments is.
2. More Rogues is better than more Archetypes IMO.
3. Lots of people do. I don't really care. :/

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Zyflair said:
3. I love Shaymin LV.X.

dmaster out.
1. Actually, Kingdra is doing some of the sweeping you know?
2. Not when you don't get good players.
3. LV.X cards are great. Their art are great, and they're not going.

i would like to see more stadiums, and better weakness/resistance, almost every pokemon has resistance, andf weakness should be more, well real heatran should be weak to fighting, as ingame he is x4 weak! he should be like x2 fighting weak.

Zyflair said:
d master342 said:
Zyflair said:
3. I love Shaymin LV.X.

dmaster out.
1. Actually, Kingdra is doing some of the sweeping you know?
2. Not when you don't get good players.
3. LV.X cards are great. Their art are great, and they're not going.

1. Yes, but it's also doing cheap donking, just like Machamp.
2. Most are good, as long as they use the cards better.
3. No they aren't. Art, who cares. This is a change I would like to see, so quit arguing. >__>

dmaster out.

For me, I want all Reverse Holo's gone. I know that's not happening soon, but it just makes collecting them all so difficult and virtually doubles the amount of cards there are.
I also want more value placed on the Rare's apart from Lv.X's. That seems to be what everyone cares about. I mean, it's dissapointing if you don't get a holo but its still not good enough if you do get one, its all about the Lv.X's.
I'd also like it if they had more variety in the strong cards. There's always been better cards, but It would be better if there were more variety.
I know, none of that's gonna happen...

Changes I would like to see implemented to the TCG are doing away with reverse holos and the return of 11 card (or higher) boosters. Your idea of implementing freezing as a special condition isn't a bad idea Destiny, I think it'd a rather cool thing to add to the game.

CuboneGirl98 said:
I think they should do away with RH and gauntee (Sorry about the spelling) aholo in each pack as well.

I though you were talking about a Pokémon lol, You mean guarantee a holo in every pack, I think that's what happens in the Japanese packs, not sure though.

I think it would be cool if they let you use trainers/supporters/statiums/poketools on the very first turn. Also I think it would be cool to see lv.x's, ex's, and shinings in the same pack.

Definetly trainers on first turn. Get rid of "collector cards" (Cards that are terrible but rare so people will spend 30$ to get it), . More strategic cards. They need to make it so that the amount of money you have doesn't determine how good you are. Some Trainer/energy reprints would be nice. DRE, DCE Pokémon breeder, lass, etc.

Well it's official, we have a third SP set comming after BET. We have to stop all of these SP Pokemon, they are just a waste of time, and a pain to the game. I was hoping that SP Pokemon would be like Pokemon that used React Energies. Not like Delta Pokemon.

DawnOfXatu said:
Well it's official, we have a third SP set comming after BET. We have to stop all of these SP Pokemon, they are just a waste of time, and a pain to the game. I was hoping that SP Pokemon would be like Pokemon that used React Energies. Not like Delta Pokemon.

Oof. Well, Lumineon will soon be broken.

DawnOfXatu said:

But what about people who like the evil organization and gym leader/elites and want them in card form like Team Rocket and Gym Heroes, Gym Challenge?
Pokémon are a business, In business for money. They're not gonna stop a chance to earn money for some fan :/

Don't forget Magma and Aqua.

A lot of people will use SP pokemon because they're overpowered and have an arsenal of trainers on their side. However, there will also be a counter. Ninetales may become a popular tech. Lumineon + Handsome's Investigation will scare all of the SP decks away.

My deck is happy.

Back