XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

professorlight said:
steffenka said:
I think a bug/water or bug/steel trilobite beetle would be cool, and maybe some based of real life hybrids? A liger pokemon would be cool too :D

there is already a trilobite pokemon: kabuto.

it's so fitting

professorlight said:
steffenka said:
I think a bug/water or bug/steel trilobite beetle would be cool, and maybe some based of real life hybrids? A liger pokemon would be cool too :D

there is already a trilobite pokemon: kabuto.

I know, but a trilobite beetle is not a trilobite. A trilobite beetle is a beetle, while a trilobite is an extinct type of arthropod (I'm not an expert on this, i just looked it up on Wikipedia ;) )

Here is a link to the trilobite beetle's Wikipedia site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duliticola :)

steffenka said:
I know, but a trilobite beetle is not a trilobite. A trilobite beetle is a beetle, while a trilobite is an extinct type of arthropod (I'm not an expert on this, i just looked it up on Wikipedia ;) )

Here is a link to the trilobite beetle's Wikipedia site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duliticola :)

Oh, I see. that beetle looks like whirlipede if it wasn't rolled up, ¿doesn't it?

and floodbadge, that's exactly why I chose that image; It's kinda my default facial expression.

Cinesra said:
Normal/Ghost Schrodinger's cat

I would love that so much. I would use it for sure.

Cinesra said:
Normal/Ghost Schrodinger's cat

An idea I had for that line would be that it had a split evolution. One would be a Normal type, with it being fully alive, and one would be a Ghost type fully dead spectral cat.

Also, prehistoric mons and ideas for them:
-Woolly Rhino, a large rhinocerous which lived in the Ice Age.
This could be a Rock/Ice type. I'd imagine it would have high attack, with decent speed and defense.
-Velociraptor. I'd imagine it could be a Rock/Fire type (with some kind of comic fire blazing trail), or a Rock/Fighting.
-Liopluerodon. This would be Rock/Water and I imagine it would have a huge attack stat with good speed as well. Or it could be a Rock/Psychic Magical Liopluerodon :D
-Ankylosaurus. This one screams Rock/Steel from miles away. I'd imagine it would have a massive defense and special defense, with ok attack, but it's speed would be pittance.
-Terror Bird. Since this is a flightless bird, I can see them pulling a Blaziken here and whilst the design looks avian, it wouldn't actually have the Flying type. I can see this being Rock/Fighting, and it having strong claws to kick with, and it uses its beak in battles as well. High speed with good attack.

I want a Pangolin Pokémon. It is really quite interesting; it has scales along its body, and when curled up, it is almost inpenetrable to other threats and animals. I could also get a nice design.

Tsukeo said:
I want a Pangolin Pokémon. It is really quite interesting; it has scales along its body, and when curled up, it is almost inpenetrable to other threats and animals. I could also get a nice design.
028Sandslash.png

professorlight said:
steffenka said:

Oh, I see. that beetle looks like whirlipede if it wasn't rolled up, ¿doesn't it?

and floodbadge, that's exactly why I chose that image; It's kinda my default facial expression.

It actually does...

Also a pokemon based of chili, it could be a grass and fire type :)

I want a hummingbird pokemon, It could be really fast, with high defense and special defense. It could be flying/electric and learn quick attack, mega drain, supersonic, nitro charge, quick guard, detect, volt switch, and extremespeed. Sadly, I think flechtling already has the "fast flying type" niche covered. oh well.

Has anyone else wondered about the new trio for this generation? I haven't had the time to read through the discussions, but if anyone has yet to mention this, my guess for the trio would be based off the sectioned divisions of the Kalos region. And assuming by the colors from the pokedex that signifies the differentiating regions of Kalos (someone earlier pointing out that they were based off the French flag), the trio could be designed based upon the location and the color that pertains to that region? That would pretty cool.

I've been contemplating the idea that the trio would be Water,Grass,Ground, perhaps with secondary Flying types, since none of these are shared by the Kanto birds (like how johto beasts and unova musketeers share no type but have the same heights and are quadruped).

Now that I think of it.....THAT FITS KALOS PERFECTLY. Since there is
coast- water
central- grass
mountain- ground (or rock/steel, but weve had Regircok/Registeel/Cobalion/Terrakion, and no type has been repeated more than once in the traditional trio)

It would be interesting to see something that reflects French/European culture/history. I am at a lost as to what but it would be fun nonetheless. I've always wanted to see a Four Horseman of the Apoclypse. They would be freaky!!!

I would also like to see a King and Queen inspired Pokemon. Better yet, a Pokemon based off of Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette.

As for fossil Pokemon, I'd like to see any of the following:

A Irish elk Pokemon
A Sabertooth Cat Pokemon
A Giant Ground Sloth Pokemon
A Megladon Pokemon
A Dimetrodon Pokemon
A velociraptor Pokemon
A whooly Rhino pokemon

.. Actually, I want a spilt-evolution for Skitty. Like a male evolution, or something. I've wanted this ever since Skitty's introduction.

As for Legendary Pokemon, I think a representation of the three fates would be an incredible addition to the Pokemon franchise, and would sort of go along with the speculation for the reasoning behind Xerneas and Yveltal. Creation/Destruction... Yggdrasil...

Alix Rooker said:
As for Legendary Pokemon, I think a representation of the three fates would be an incredible addition to the Pokemon franchise, and would sort of go along with the speculation for the reasoning behind Xerneas and Yveltal. Creation/Destruction... Yggdrasil...

Like these? <3
http://xous54.deviantart.com/art/Clothatia-Lachevita-Atropotema-277935503

That's neat but with the whole Fate things you'd be wanting Norns actually. Of course if you create the Norns as Pokemon you have to give them their well. Which certainly could make for interesting lore for the Kalos region....imagine actually traversing an alternate realm like that? Would be neat and certainly add depth to the game.

- Ysmir~

Re: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

I want a two stage dog crossed with coke (the drink) called Pupsi and Cocanine...

mastermagpie said:
I want a two stage dog crossed with coke (the drink) called Pupsi and Cocanine...

Haha, for a second i didn't see the first n so i thought it said cocaine

mastermagpie said:

Make them cats and Lana Del Rey will be happy

Jokes aside, this idea is so aces its unreal. Like the below poster, I thought you posted cocaine instead of Cocanine

also couple of ideas:
-A split evo line.
1st stage would be a starlet, both male and female. It has gender specific evos. The female would be a Pop Princess style design (Rihanna, Katy Perry etc). The male would be more of a rocker

-Sharks
Most people think of great whites as man-eaters monsters. I can easily see this being a concept. HOWEVER, in reality they only mistake humans for prey due to them having similar silhouettes as seals. So, this could be picked up on, and even have a Water/Psychic 'kind shark'.

-Fairy types
.Water/Fairy mermaid
.Fairy/Dark fairy looking like a Tinkerbell-Disney-esque fairy, but in reality be the most evil being in the world
.Fairy/Bug fairy with some bug features (antenna, butterfly wings)

Ok. I seriously doubt GameFreak will do anything even close to copyright infringement, so this "Pupsi" and tinkerbell business doesn't see likely... I don't think they'd risk getting sued just to make a few fans happy.

Also, you stumbled upon the original ingredient in Coke there... when cocaine was made illegal, they switched to caffeine to give the "buzz" instead of the drug. This has been your random fact of the day.

Back