BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

TheDarkLucario said:
*cough cough* land sharks are *cough* in legends and not real *cough* so they are *cough* based off the appearance of *cough* Hammerhead sharks *cough* *cough*

*cough* lol you forgot to bold the L *cough* But seriously, just because it has the two torpedo shape thingamajigs on the sides of its head doesn't make it a hammerhead shark. Heck, look at Anorith. Does that look ANYTHING like a shrimp to you? OHWAIT, THERE ISN'T AN ACTUAL SHRIMP POKEMON YET! But anyways, if the Gible family is supposed to be hammerhead sharks, then I want another one. Heck, they have dozens of cat, dog, and mice Pokemon, so another hammer sharkie should be just fine. >.>

ManhattanTheStarr said:
*cough* lol you forgot to bold the L *cough* But seriously, just because it has the two torpedo shape thingamajigs on the sides of its head doesn't make it a hammerhead shark. Heck, look at Anorith. Does that look ANYTHING like a shrimp to you? OHWAIT, THERE ISN'T AN ACTUAL SHRIMP POKEMON YET! But anyways, if the Gible family is supposed to be hammerhead sharks, then I want another one. Heck, they have dozens of cat, dog, and mice Pokemon, so another hammer sharkie should be just fine. >.>
Gonna have to agree with that.

TheDarkLucario said:
Tyranitar is based on a Tyrannisaurus Rex
Monster D said:
godzilla41 said:
I want a GODZILLA pokemon ... that would be sick. Head to head with Tyranitar ... OHH BOY!

lol I think Tyranitar is based on Godzilla.

Stated above the name and shape of Tyranitar explains it all.

well we still need the other dinosaurs :p

Monster D said:
lol I think Tyranitar is based on Godzilla.

Stated above the name and shape of Tyranitar explains it all.
[/quote]

well we still need the other dinosaurs :p
[/quote]

Cranidos, Rampardos, Tyranitar, Aerodactyl, Bastidon and sheildon, Groudon, Dialga, and palkia are all based off of dinos

WHERE'S MY TRICERATOPS POKEMON?
A Triceradon... I can see it now. :B

EDIT: Wait, DIALGA AND PALKIA? How are they based off of dinosaurs?
...Because they have claws and a tail?

ManhattanTheStarr said:
WHERE'S MY TRICERATOPS POKEMON?
A Triceradon... I can see it now. :B

EDIT: Wait, DIALGA AND PALKIA? How are they based off of dinosaurs?
...Because they have claws and a tail?

Dialga is based on Amphicoelias, a genus of Late Jurassic dinosaur thought to contain the largest ever dinosaur species, A. fragillimus.

Palkia is likely based after a European dragon with a pearl. Like Dialga's origin possibly from the largest sauropod dinosaur, Amphicoelias, Palkia may be based on another sauropod, the bipedal Plateosaurus.

Monster D said:
Well we still need more pokemon that actually look like dinosaurs!

Are you stating that Game Freak just take a dinosaur, not remove or add anything, and put it into the game? How original is that?
or
Are you stating that the Sheildon, Aerodactyl, Cranidos and Larvitar families don't look like Dino's?
or
The Kabuto, Omanyte, Armaldo. Liliep families are based off of creatures that lived in pre-historic times, don't count them.

Oh yeah, What do you think the fossil poke's will look like?

TheDarkLucario said:
Are you stating that Game Freak just take a dinosaur, not remove or add anything, and put it into the game? How original is that?
or
Are you stating that the Sheildon, Aerodactyl, Cranidos and Larvitar families don't look like Dino's?
or
The Kabuto, Omanyte, Armaldo. Liliep families are based off of creatures that lived in pre-historic times, don't count them.

Oh yeah, What do you think the fossil poke's will look like?

Uhh! You annoy me! Im playing around and you start lecturing me.No Im not stating that bacause if they took a dino and didnt add or remove anything it would actually look like a dino, dumbbutt! And yea, Aerodactyl, Cranidos and Rampardos are the only Pokemon that actually look like prehistoric dinos to me:p
But other than that...
we still need a triceratops dino!!! ;D

Well if we were to get a Triceratops Pokemon I'd nickname it Trixie. (High five if someone can catch the reference)

And I personally doubt and would hate triple typing...

Stephen said:
Well if we were to get a Triceratops Pokemon I'd nickname it Trixie. (High five if someone can catch the reference)

And I personally doubt and would hate triple typing...

Toy Story 3 reference, OIC.

Heck, we already have triple battles now. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Toy Story 3 reference, OIC.

Heck, we already have triple battles now. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

And I bet there will be a lot of UNEXPECTED-ness...

Monster D said:
Uhh! You annoy me! Im playing around and you start lecturing me.No Im not stating that bacause if they took a dino and didnt add or remove anything it would actually look like a dino, dumbbutt! And yea, Aerodactyl, Cranidos and Rampardos are the only Pokemon that actually look like prehistoric dinos to me:p
But other than that...
we still need a triceratops dino!!! ;D
OK OK, Don't call people names, you really hurt my feelings there :(

TheDarkLucario said:
OK OK, Don't call people names, you really hurt my feelings there :(
Fine. Im sorry. I just dont like at when people try arguing with me but i know it happens here a lot....so i just have to deal with it.

Monster D said:
Fine. Im sorry. I just don't like at when people try arguing with me but i know it happens here a lot...so i just have to deal with it.
Nah it's cool man :D

Back