What do people call you?

Luckyfire

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, I don't know if this should be in the username thread, but I'd like to see what people call you. Me? People call me LPG, PokeGirl (MrGatr calls me that), or Lucky.

What can be posted in this thread:
Nicknames
Shortening of your names (such as SL555, ZSL, or WPM)

Remember, this is for nicknames, not reasons for your names.

It is supposed to be about what people call you online.

New rule added: You can now post what you call others on this thread!

Here I'm called dragonexpert, de, Arceus, and Mark. At work I'm called Mr. Chocolate Milk (long story) by the maintenance crew.

I'm called Tyraniking or Tking here. T is what everyone calls me in life because apparently my name is totally unpronounceable.

Some people call me the space cowboy yeah
(But mostly Shadow, Jake, SL, or sometimes Daft)

People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong

(people actually call me Nick, irl)

Some call me Don.
A few know why, but if I were to state why, then that'd be considered advertising.

I know why.

Everyone calls me DNA. That's just it. Some people call me 'ninja', but that's really just being redundant.

Some people call me SotH, most say Shannon. Others say shaymin.

DNA said:
I know why.

Everyone calls me DNA. That's just it. Some people call me 'ninja', but that's really just being redundant.

By some people you mean me right?

I go by Gliscor on the forums, but some people refer to me by my chat nick, Futachimaru.

At school, people call me "Mirmizzle", "Zachypoo", "Mirmanator", or "Z". At social gatherings, people call me "zed", "z", "zero", or "zedman".

People call me Ivy, Snivy, and SL555. And sometimes Loveshy, (looking at you cat.) my OC pony. Others call me Snivylover. And some call me Raichu.

My name can be shortened to Zy, where as many y's can be tagged to the end for emphasis,

Gliscor said:
By some people you mean me right?

I go by Gliscor on the forums, but some people refer to me by my chat nick, Futachimaru (or Futa).

I'm not sure you want people calling you that. Kids...please don't google that. I mean it. It will mentally scar you for life. Serious.

I just did. I will now forget ever being called that.

CHILDREN DON'T GOOGLE IT. PLEASE.

Back