BW/BW2 What do think the evos will be?

Pokemancer said:
I truly see Pokabu's final evo as an awesome Boar with lava-saliva (sa-lava? ;P) sizzling in a puddle on the ground, ashy smoke from its flaring nostrils and a series of flaming spikes along the ridge of it's back as it glares malevolently at the pitiful opponent that is about to become barbecued Pokémon. So I'm thinking Fire/Dark - though possibly Fire/Steel and replace the flaming spikes with super-heated metal spikes. I think the latter is less likely, but still a possibility, because I think Tsutaaja might end up as a Grass/Dark, given the sly look to its eyes, and be all snakey.
Most likely, the Otter ends up as Water/Ice. Bleh. Unless it ends up as a Polar Bear with spiky-ice armor. Then I'd consider it worthwhile.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.wow.com/media/2010/04/fel-boar.jpg
Haha :D

Grass:
I'm hoping for a dragon based evolution for Tsutaaja, hopefully grass/dragon or grass/flying.

Fire:
Will probably be some kind of large boar, but I just hope it won't look too plain. :/

Water:
Some kind of otter thing, hope it looks a little more fierce than Mijimaru.

Saiduck said:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.wow.com/media/2010/04/fel-boar.jpg
Haha :D

Grass:
I'm hoping for a dragon based evolution for Tsutaaja, hopefully grass/dragon or grass/flying.

Fire:
Will probably be some kind of large boar, but I just hope it won't look too plain. :/

Water:
Some kind of otter thing, hope it looks a little more fierce than Mijimaru.
Fire: AWESOME! Yeah, something along those lines!
Grass: Grass/Dragon would be cool, as would Grass/Flying (an actually useful one!), but I think it'll be Grass/Dark.
Water: Agreed. It's gotta get better from that. Right? RIGHT??? :p

redple said:
I see a Grass cobra, a Fire rabbit/boar demon thingy and a Water/Dark giant clawed vampire otter. I have a vivid imagination.

What a vivid imagination you have, Demon pig, Vampire Otter, and COBRA... cool lol.:p

for me i think...
tsutajja- grass/dragon or grass/poison beacause he is a snake. Maybe a snake with large arms?

Pokabu-His final evo is just predictable Large boar with tusks and lava

Mijumaru-Bigger Otter NO POLAR BEAR AND NOT FAT

Grass: A big bad ass Grass/Dragon! The first Uber starter! Multiple heads, hopefully.

Fire: It's been said, a raging boar.

Water: Either a massive Yeti or a little gay water version of Lopunny... which could be cool...

tsutajja- Grass/Dragon the little yellow pieces on his neck could turn into wings
Pokabu- Fire/dark it be cool if he was to start standing on his rear legs which allowed his brain to become more intellgent and thats how he learns dark type.
Mijumaru- Water/Psychic IDK but it'll be awsome if blows us all away

I agree with eveyone else on what Tsutaaja and Pokabu's evolutions will look like but Mijimaru...
Mijimaru's evolution better be something otter then that!
Haha! See what I did thar?! :D

tsutajja- Grass Poison, I see a grass Arbok
Pokabu- Fire Dark I see a new biggest pokemon
Mijumaru- Water Ice... Not really sure at all what this could be...

Tsutaaja looks a lot like a vine snake. The name is also suggestive of a cobra, perhaps it will turn into a Naga. I would like that very much. It will probably be either grass type, grass/poison type, or if they do go with a Naga maybe grass/psychic type. I highly doubt a dragon type for it, because it would be too overpowered. For pokabu, I agree with everyone, it will probably become some sort of wild boar. Probably solid fire type, but fire/dark and fire/ground seem like likely possibilities too. Mijumaru is obviously a sea otter so I would expect it to stay a sea otter. But I would expect it to become a water/ice type. I think that its resemblance to a snowball is very much intentional.

always hating of the disc,
hatedisc

I think that Tsutaaja won't be a Dragon type, as that would make it take neutral damage from Pokabu, and be 1/4 resistant to Mijumara (unless it becomes Water/Ice). Hopefully Flying.

I really really really really really really really really want Mijumara to be worthwhile, as then I may consider it useful in battle.

I'd like to see Tsutaaja Grass/Dragon, Pokabu Fire/Steel, and Mijumaru Water/Psychic.

Also I found some cool fan art/speculation of them on deviantart, and I'm fine if they look like any of them.

Group: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/137/b/b/Pokemon_GenV_Starters_by_LuupY.jpg

Tsutaaja: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=tsutaja+evo#/d2pq0m7

Pokabu: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Pokabu+evo#/d2pnmkq

Mijumaru: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Mijumaru+final+evo#/d2qj9pu

Grass snake best hope will be a thin ribbon like dragon
fire pig hope to be a boar type lava infused similiar to Torterra
water otter just to get respect back a savage type weasil

Im hoping for Grass/Steel, yeah double week to fire, but it would still be awesome.

I think that Fire/Psychic needs to happen. So few fire types to begin with why not have a new type combo instead of doing one of the few they have already like Fire/Dark. Houndoom has that covered already.

And sadly the water starter.... i am slightly disappointed with it... I always choose the water starter so i can only hope that they add a new type (Light) and make it Water/Light. If Light isn't introduced it will probably be Water/Type its already been paired with twenty or so times... ice, ground, fighting... lame. Water/Ghost would be cool to but i don't think that "cute" little otter could go to ghost type.

thegreatherbie said:
Im hoping for Grass/Steel, yeah double week to fire, but it would still be awesome.

I think that Fire/Psychic needs to happen. So few fire types to begin with why not have a new type combo instead of doing one of the few they have already like Fire/Dark. Houndoom has that covered already.

And sadly the water starter.... i am slightly disappointed with it... I always choose the water starter so i can only hope that they add a new type (Light) and make it Water/Light. If Light isn't introduced it will probably be Water/Type its already been paired with twenty or so times... ice, ground, fighting... lame. Water/Ghost would be cool to but i don't think that "cute" little otter could go to ghost type.

Maybe they can all end up being 4x weak to another's primary type,

Fire/Rock
Water/Ground
Grass/Steel

That sort of thing would be kind of cool

I cannot imagine what they would evolve into. I could on the previous generations, but idk about this one.

Mijumaru- Polar bear w/ armor from de qolden compass
Pokabu- qiant boar w/ a volcano on its back
Tsutajja- awesome qrass snake :D

qrass looks like it mite be de beast of dis qeneration! :D

Back