What do you Collect?

cataha

:-)
What do you like to collect? Trading cards, comic books, sea shells, old newspapers, buttons/pins? Share here! I collect these weird little figure things called Gogo's Crazy Bones just because I like them and they're a bit odd, like me. :D

Treecko PA Electrike PA, Pokemon cards, Shiny Pokemon in the Video Games, Coins, rocks. Those are my bigger collections, I have smaller ones I can't remember. Edit: Hotwheel, I have a very large unopened collection OH another edit: I have like 37 Monopoly boards, I collect them as well.

SotH said:
Shaymins of course.​
You should also collect: Crystal Beasts (I've got 4+ pages of: Crystal Beast: Ruby Carbuncil).
Anyways, you can see my plushie collection in my siggy.

I collect Darkrais (cards and in the video games). I also collect and play Pokemon cards (of course) and Yugioh cards.

I collect souls to help basement cat with his world domination!

Nah, I used to collect Hot wheels cars :p

Now pokemon TCG cards :p

I collect:
Pikachus(I have around 50)
Pokemon Cards
Random Items(Like Rubik's Cube, Magic 8 Ball)
Nintendo Video Games
Pokemon Figures

OMG, I don't collect Jirachi's! (I might start soon)

Gardevoir objects.

I also have every state quarter. At least I did and then they started doing territories and I was all SCREW YOUUUUUUUU

Well, when I was younger I used to collect playing cards - ranging from Pokemon to Yugioh. It was fun while it lasted, but it honestly was just a complete waste of time (much like making this post). So I eventually stopped collecting them, and ended up selling my whole collection.

Right now, I pretty much only collect business cards and money. It may seem kind of funny, but that's all my life really revolves around (besides Pokemon). I have a rather large binder of business cards, in which it is a very valuable tool that I have. It allows me to be in control no matter what situation is thrown at me.

Pokemon TCG Cards, Gyarados Cards, and State Quarters.

dmaster out.

Limitless said:
Well, when I was younger I used to collect playing cards - ranging from Pokemon to Yugioh. It was fun while it lasted, but it honestly was just a complete waste of time (much like making this post). So I eventually stopped collecting them, and ended up selling my whole collection.

Right now, I pretty much only collect business cards and money. It may seem kind of funny, but that's all my life really revolves around (besides Pokemon). I have a rather large binder of business cards, in which it is a very valuable tool that I have. It allows me to be in control no matter what situation is thrown at me.
What! That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard of, that my friend, is a sign of a true buisnessman, and I think that may have to go in my signature.

I also collect pokemon posters

Pokemon Cards obviously. lol
Mainly;
Ninetales, Manectric, Luxray, Houndoom, Mightyena, Absol, Ampharos, Typhlosion, and eeveelutions.

I also collect;
Zoids Models
Movie tickets (of movies I see)
Junk.... (says my mom)

I collect State Quaters (completed that like five years ago), Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Magikarp, Gyarados, Latias, and Latios cards.

I have 3 Lucario plushes, 10 figures, most Lucario cards [Except a few JP ones]
I collect anything Lucario >:]

As far as Pokémon merchandise goes, I collect the trading cards and some plushies / figures. My main plushie / figure collection is my Arceus collection. (Go figure.)

As far as non-Pokémon collections go, I collect bicentennial quarters (I just think they're neat), the state quarters, and dragon statues. (Though I stopped getting new dragon statues for my collection a while ago.)

Back