Pokemon what do you think a 5th generation will be like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdra King

User experience may vary
what do you think a 5th generation will be like?

I'm hoping for evoulotions for second generation pokemon like maybe houndoom, donphan, octillery, shuckle, dunsparce (I'm not sure if there is one), girafarig, wobbuffet, spinarak, ariados, stantler, amd smeargle...those are all kinda weak pokemon so their evoulotins should be strong.

That's what I think...What do you guys think?

There's already a discussion like this somewhere, i can't remember where though.

Anyway, i'm hoping there won't be a 5th... The only thing i'd still want is a 2nd gen remake.

^ I don't, why the heck would you want that! They kinda ruined it with Budew?

Well they could redeem themselevs from the 4th gen, lets face ot the pokemon were bad in it!

I want to see a generation with only 70 or so new Pokemon, but they will all be very cool looking and interesting animal like Pokemon. There will only be 1-4 Legendary's and they will have decent starters for once. Also I don't ever want to see an unneeded evoloution again. After things like Tangrowth and Yanmega we need to take a break.

Kingdra King said:
what do you think a 5th generation will be like?

I'm hoping for evoulotions for second generation pokemon like maybe houndoom, donphan, octillery, shuckle, dunsparce (I'm not sure if there is one), girafarig, wobbuffet, spinarak, ariados, stantler, amd smeargle...those are all kinda weak pokemon so their evoulotins should be strong.

That's what I think...What do you guys think?

maybe kingdra will be male only and there will be queendra

Yeah, I'd listen to what SixaxiS said about there being a thread just like this and use the other 5th Generation thread, which is still quite active.

Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back