what do you think is the best card in EX PK

lol that was agaisnt my bro. you owned him.
i think the best ex card is shiftry ex because it is almost broken , 1 dark and copy any attack how can that not be broken. and second attack is same with scanblast only max 100 damage to active and 60 to bench

with shiftrys dirge and a couple of dark energies its stronger than metagross i knocked 4 shedninjas one to clean there whole bench and win the game once
the best trainer id say probably say it depends if you like psycic pokemon phobes stadium bc it just makes flygon d so much better
zangoose best basic non ex in my opinon and best holo is kabutops if and blaziken

We are talking about PK, not CG WillSSj.

Best cards to me in the set are Metagross ex, Skarmory ex, Salamence ex, Walrein ex, Flygon ex, Steven's Advice and Battle Frontier, Gardevoir, Magneton and Machamp

Ahhhhhh!!!! Mannnnn!!!!! I just looked at salamance ex other move hydro wave, and if blastoise ex was
still legal that whould make a prett nice deck.
any way I am going to have to say salamance ex or flygon ex.

hmmmm...well, I machamp is one of the best reprints ever...and I assume it'll make top 32 AGAIN at worlds (or top 8 this time). So, machamp for non-ex. Trainer, stevens. Ex....hmmm, walrein ex has untaped potential, but for right now, absol ex is by far the best ex in PK.

Best Ex: Absol Ex ---> extremely versatile and it works well in waves, plus it's a good tech
Best Trainer: Steven's Advice ---> works so good right now with all the castform DD decks
Best non-Ex pokemon: Mawile ---> works really well to help set up and to disrupt your opponent

mila said:
MANAPHY=) said:
the best ex is claydol or skarmory also mila mawile doesn't own its better to use zangoose cause you can get 2 basic pokemon

Not for the "Call for family", it owns with "Pull Away", bb castform/delta control/etc.. etc.. etc..

17.jpg

It's great on Paper, but not so very good on the Field

i think magneton pk , shiftry ex pk ,metagross ex pk ,flygon ex pk n Sally ex pk are the best.
Reasons:
- magenton (can do lots n lots of damage)
-shiftry/metagross (scanblast and dirge are great atks)
-flygon (because of its pokebody and 0 retreat cost, that`s a boost!!)
-sally (can do 150 damage , enough to kill an ex)

Back